Your journey with KS-share your views

preet_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

First of all a big hello to all my friends πŸ˜ƒ

As we know over the last two years the show has gone from being to Kasamh Se to Krappy Se.🀒 Nevertheless there was a time when we all used to love and cherish this show.😳 So I thought maybe we should share how it all started and think of the golden days.😳😳

So please do share what was the first episode you watched of KS? What made you fall in love with KS? Was it Jai and Bani, the love the 3 sisters shared for one another. Jigyasa plot's which never really worked.πŸ˜† (I miss Ashwini😭)

Please keep your thoughts happy, since their already so much negativity.

cheers,

preetπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

everything about KS made me fall in love with it. I still love KS just miss the original JB
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Preet, first episode...the Dubai ONS thing.

I only discovered the JB kahani after watching back video. The best scene has to be the one where he talks to the baby. Very original the way it was done.

After that is was just 😭 and 😑 .
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Preet .... nice topic!

I watched KS from the beginning.... from first episode itself... Just loved JB and their chemistry.... how their loneliness and silence atmosphere used to talk for them... their eyes used to speak for themselves ... no words were needed to express themselves...   πŸ˜³ 😳 😳 ...

the chemistry between JB was and still is and will remain awesome...mind blowing.... never seen a couple in any serial that really touched my heart...with their chemistry and intensity....

there were lots of fabulous scene between JB ... their hug scenes ... crying... emotional and romantic scenes everything were just perfect...

I guess it was too perfect... .... That's why KS destructive have just destroyed our lovely KS into Krappy Se.... ...

But still I do remember those wonder episode which made me fall in love with JB and their love story...

....and most of all I got addicted to this forum... met so many new people and made friends... so overall it was a nice experience.... being here in this forum and watching wonderful episode of KS minus all the grossness....

I don't really have any expectations from KS anymore... since I have watched it from beginning so will see how it ends... πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ... well that's my experience... hope it wasn't too long....... πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Edited by tam2 - 16 years ago
Taz234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watched KS from the first episode. The moment the credits began and i saw those three sisters...and RK (cuz i liked him from GEM Mansha days) i felt this would be one good serial.
I loved the scenes between the sisters initally...LOVED the khadoos Jai!😍

Loved the banter between Dadi and Aditya. πŸ˜† Pushkar was a likable character. Ranveer and Jigs were strong chracters..evil...but they were good. πŸ‘

Storyline, pace of the serial, direction, dialogues and performances were great in the first 8 months of this show. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The first JB scene which I really loved was that one in Goa...the first time both of them had that eye locking session when Bani's hair got stuck in Jai's jacket! 😳

The episode where Jai gives Bani bangles...made my jiya go dhadak dhakak bigtime!!! 😳 Was such a sweet and beautiful scene. Loved Bani's reaction..Mere liye?😳
Jai was like Nahin maine bangles pehna shuru kiya Awww was too cute! πŸ˜†Then he asks her out for dinner. 😳 😳 That episode was shown on a friday here in the uk...i couldn't wait for Monday to come to see what happens next. (Gosh those were the days.)
After that episode...i wanted to know more about KS... landed up in here with all u lovely people.

Edited by Taz234 - 16 years ago
Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Preet,

Lovely topic..

I fell in love with KS because of all the things that Tazo said...

Where I started hating it..

- When Pia actually wanted to kill her sister (she did!!)

- When Pushkar disappeared

- When Krishna II and Atharva I died

- when Jai got married to Meera,

- when Jai started calling her Yaar,

- when Jigz went berserk and started being the hateful sister, rather than a sister who loved her brother,

- when Ranveer raped Rashi,

- when Ranveer tried to murder Rashi,

- when the Turkey Raaz fizzled,

- when the 16 year leap happened,

- when PD disappeared (much before she actually left the show, she was here, but she wasn't here, you know what I mean)

- and when the story lost it's charm and characters like Rano, Dadi, Adi and Nattu started being stupid instead of supportive or comedic.Edited by Sheena_Row - 16 years ago
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Preetu ji!!! πŸ€—

Great to finally see a topic by you! πŸ˜ƒ

As for Kasamh Se turning to "Krappy Se", I think that it did chance to that sometime in August to around November last year, but then back to Kasamh Se again 😊

To be honest, I never was in love with KS... because for me, having too strong an attachment to fiction just isn't me πŸ˜† But yeah, I did enjoy KS πŸ˜ƒ

The Walia-Bani story was OK I think - far from the best thing I'd ever seen, but it was definitely watchable. The thing that stood out for me was the storytelling technique that was used at the time πŸ‘πŸΌ

Then of course, I really had a great time when the awesome Aparajit Deb turned up, for more reasons that one - the show became more stylish, and of course, I got to come across some of the most intelligent and awesome people (in particular, Ronit Sir himself πŸ˜ƒ ).

Anyways, what first got me watching the show - no prizes for guessing that it was The Master of the GHANTEES... Ranvir! πŸ˜ƒ The Ranvir scenes (where the GHANTEES were ringing) in 2006 where what kept me interested 😊

The main reason I've stuck with KS is because it allows me to keep coming over here and mixing with all the wonderful people 😊 And hey, now the show is not that bad either πŸ˜›

God bless.
sharmim thumbnail

I love KS due to RK. He is great. He was so good looking back in 2006. I could not stop watching him. I still watch those episodes. I love the way he walks, talks, shouts, smiles......... everything. He has great voice.

I stopped watching when he looked very fat. Then again he is looking charming.  
RK you rock! πŸ‘

Edited by sharmim - 16 years ago
Twinkle20 thumbnail
Preeetu! You're back! πŸ˜‰

Well, Kasamh Se was my one and only favourite show once upon a time... 😭 I watched it from the very beginning...I fell in love with it the day I saw Bani taking so good care of her siblings...It was so sweet... πŸ˜ƒ Her character was such a sweet one it's unbelievable...The three sisters had different characteristics but all good and 'unique' in their own ways... 😊

But then I fell DEEPLY in love with it after JB marriage and how their relationship deepened...After that, I was fida over it... 😳

But the ONS wrecked the show BADLY... 🀒 After that it's been deteoriating so badly it's not funny...

My favourite scene of KS is...OMG, don't know which one to choose from the JB ones... 😳 Ganpati hug scene is one of the most fantastic ones...But there's just too many, countless... 😳

If today I'm watching KS it's only for Ram who's very nicely keeping it going with his awesome-ly skilled acting... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ Missing Prachi like crazy... 😭
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I firstly started watching KS because it came on my favourite time slot, the 9 pm slot. I had just finished watching "Astitva" on the same slot and continued with KS.

Of course, the attraction to KS for me is RK. Then the JB love story. I loved the screenplay of the initial days and how Jai and Bani slowely developed a relationship. Looking back, even the post-Dubai phase was better than the Durga-AD revenge track!! πŸ˜† If I am holding on to KS even today, its only for RK and his wonderful acting! Gurdeep seems to be a promising Bani.

Of course, my threshold of tolerance is much higher, I think, than others!! πŸ˜† I have no illusions when it comes to Ekta or any other serial maker. Most of them start well, then bow down to the pressure of TRPs. They introduce tracks, which they think will jolt the audience, give them a shock!

Yes, Ekta and her creatives did spoil a stylish serial like KS, but now, things seem to be looking better. Yes, even with Meera and the "goody-goody" image she has. This is because, I look at Meera and her contentment with Jai and family as the "Calm before the Storm". If the creatives do justice, then we'll get to see a solid JB revenge track with Meera at the receiving end!

Lastly, I have been seeing KS from the beginning and I for one will see it through, unless RK leaves, then I leave too!! Edited by suganthirani - 16 years ago