My prediction 4 upcoming epis

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
I am quite sure whtever pre-cap they showed us abt DJ,was just another drama by her so that she can get Ash married to Prem asap,so I wont get into that,but here's what I think might happen in future-

As predicted by Delo,the diary which Heer got may create problems for her,maybe she'll be accused of  some "cheap" activities going on in the hotel and everyone especially Manmeet,his family n DJ will be against her but Prem will support her and he might reveal the truth in front of everyone,then Manmeet will just come and apologize to Heer and DJ with her usual emotional blackmail will get her married to Manmeet even if he didn't trust her,Prem might question Heer that why is she marrying Manmeet when he doesn't trust her n stuff and since Manmeet is working in Prem's hotel..........Prem will be the one to solve the whole mystery about the chained guy and stuff and typical Balaji style,it'll all happen on the day Heer's is supposed to get married and then Prem comes there at the last moment and stops the wedding.

what do u guys think?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cupcake

I am quite sure whtever pre-cap they showed us abt DJ,was just another drama by her so that she can get Ash married to Prem asap,so I wont get into that,but here's what I think might happen in future-

As predicted by Delo,the diary which Heer got may create problems for her,maybe she'll be accused of  some "cheap" activities going on in the hotel and everyone especially Manmeet,his family n DJ will be against her but Prem will support her and he might reveal the truth in front of everyone,then Manmeet will just come and apologize to Heer and DJ with her usual emotional blackmail will get her married to Manmeet even if he didn't trust her,Prem might question Heer that why is she marrying Manmeet when he doesn't trust her n stuff and since Manmeet is working in Prem's hotel..........Prem will be the one to solve the whole mystery about the chained guy and stuff and typical Balaji style,it'll all happen on the day Heer's is supposed to get married and then Prem comes there at the last moment and stops the wedding.

what do u guys think?? 

well i had told abt this long b4....on the day of heer's wedding..prem will hav found all the truth and at the rite tym..wil be there and wil say "rucko..yeh shaadi nahi ho sakthi"...haha...and then he'l tel every1 tht he loves heer....thaddah...afterwards anything can happen...but for the next one month....they'l be showing more of prem-heer-manmeet triangle in the hotel.....and more of prem's anger and jealousy...and of course...a little of jealousy of heer too..whenevr she sees him with ash...am sure abt tht....

luv nandini

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good prediction Cuppycake and Nandoo...
Though I dunno how...I do think the shaadi wont happen....last min par kuch dramatic ho ga and it will cancel...

Oh and I was randomly thinking.. hehehe Its Heer's shaadi and she is all ready and dressed as a bride...Almost in the mandap...When something happens to Meher...Hmm maybe the chandlier is abt to fall on her (or something else)....Heer sees it and screams MEHERRR and runs towards her and saves her...And obviously everyone hears her call Rano..Meher...lol Lallu uncle esp...He goes and asks Heer y she lied to him and all.....And she cries and tells the sachai....lol and they kick out dj, her hubby and ash ...oh ya I know its far fetched😆
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faith-

Though I dunno how...I do think the shaadi wont happen....last min par kuch dramatic ho ga and it will cancel...

Oh and I was randomly thinking.. hehehe Its Heer's shaadi and she is all ready and dressed as a bride...Almost in the mandap...When something happens to Meher...Hmm maybe the chandlier is abt to fall on her (or something else)....Heer sees it and screams MEHERRR and runs towards her and saves her...And obviously everyone hears her call Rano..Meher...lol Lallu uncle esp...He goes and asks Heer y she lied to him and all.....And she cries and tells the sachai....lol and they kick out dj, her hubby and ash ...oh ya I know its far fetched😆

wah...yeh bhi kuch bura prediction nahi hai..cool gurll..hehe...

luv nandini

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Faith-

😆😆fab prediction.....out of evrything u said,i wanna see Lalit kicking DJ n family😆
NIce predicitons guyz.....
apexa_2000 thumbnail
WOW NICE PREDICTION SUCHHI YAHI HO JAAYE...BUT ON MONDAY ATLEAST PREM TELL JUST "3" WORDS TO HEER....
TaAnu_Premeer thumbnail
well good prediction 👏 👏
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: apexa_2000

WOW NICE PREDICTION SUCHHI YAHI HO JAAYE...BUT ON MONDAY ATLEAST PREM TELL JUST "3" WORDS TO HEER....

well daisy said tht there's gonna be a gud scene on monday and my guess is tht....again..prem is gonna heer sumwhere alone and try talking to her..i think during dj shouting tht sgayi is broken...bcos they didnt show heer or prem in tht scene..remember...

luv nandini

Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nandini90

well daisy said tht there's gonna be a gud scene on monday and my guess is tht....again..prem is gonna heer sumwhere alone and try talking to her..i think during dj shouting tht sgayi is broken...bcos they didnt show heer or prem in tht scene..remember...

luv nandini

Maybe during that time and I hope so!