Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah, I know it's from Nakshatra Nights, but is it the colourful part ur talking about?
bamsa thumbnail
where can i get imageready frm?
ppl say that it comes with the photoshop!..i have the cs 3 version ov it...but i cant find imagready in it! πŸ˜• Edited by bamsa - 15 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it should be with the cs3 ainee
okay i don't know much about cs3 but you know the tools window(where we find the move too, brush tool, text tool, etc.) well at the bottom there should be this arrow thingy which can take you to the imageready
hope i helped i'll see if i can find anyone who uses cs3 that can help you πŸ˜ƒ
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have a small question. How do you get this glowy-ish effect which is seen in the area around the text? And in which program could you get it in? Or is it a texture? Or a brush? haha it could be anything really haha

amrita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

I have a small question. How do you get this glowy-ish effect which is seen in the area around the text? And in which program could you get it in? Or is it a texture? Or a brush? haha it could be anything really haha

Umm, do you meann... how to make the text gloww?πŸ˜›
if so, then youu... duplicate ur text layer[usually vector] and.. set it to guassion blur 3.00,5.00 or wutever.. and den set the layer property to soft light, lighten, dodge.. etcc.πŸ˜›

shockalot thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrita_1994

Umm, do you meann... how to make the text gloww?πŸ˜›
if so, then youu... duplicate ur text layer[usually vector] and.. set it to guassion blur 3.00,5.00 or wutever.. and den set the layer property to soft light, lighten, dodge.. etcc.πŸ˜›

haha it was totally my mistake, i just reread my post and i was really unclear haha thank you though!😳

I actually mean the glittery-ness all around the siggie, its seen clearer closer to the text but it seems like a texture of some sort i think

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

Just Use Thee drop Shadow thing in psp!

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bamsa

where can i get imageready frm?
ppl say that it comes with the photoshop!..i have the cs 3 version ov it...but i cant find imagready in it! πŸ˜•

hey ainee this is what zahra said "I never saw you write that. I have CS2. And yh...CS3 doesnt have imagready...but you can do animation in PS asweel...Go on window>animation..
and the box will pop up...Hehe... "

hope that helpedπŸ˜ƒ don't forget to thank her since its all herπŸ˜›

bamsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

hey ainee this is what zahra said "I never saw you write that. I have CS2. And yh...CS3 doesnt have imagready...but you can do animation in PS asweel...Go on window>animation..
and the box will pop up...Hehe... "

hope that helpedπŸ˜ƒ don't forget to thank her since its all herπŸ˜›

oh thank u sooo much rima!!!πŸ€—n zahra too!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
shockalot thumbnail
Thanks Mallika 😳 But i'm just wondering about the glitter, see the glitter at the bottom half of the siggie? Is that a brush? Or a texture? 😳

I had one more question haha i hope im not annoying everyone! For PSP users, is there a Photoshop Alternate to the "Smart Fix" and "Sharpen" tools? I know photoshop has sharpen but it doesnt work as effectively as the PSP one i found 😳