2nd May Zaara Ind Updt-Zaa chose Me 4 Ama

deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

*1st May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

In aman's room:

zaa gave aman a condition to marry soon if he wants property...aman looks so tensed...khushi comes there & ask aman what does he think about shivangi's offer...aman also ask why?..."would u want to help me to find out a girl so that u would get property"...he misbehaves with khushi...khushi tells him that he doesn't change yet...she tries to explains aman that she is so scared about him...she wants to find out a perfect person for her so that shivangi couldn't play with his life...she also reminds him that she is his sister...she has a right to think about him...aman couldn't say anything...khushi tells him that its his life he could take any decision...khushi wants to leave the room...aman says thanks to her...khushi feels happy...it is so great that aman tries to change himself...!!

In mirjo's room:

mirjo is busy to clean her nail...she also sing a song...raja comes there & greets with mirjo...mirjo tells raja that she thinks about him...raja feels himself as a hero...he ask mirjo what did she think about him?...mirjo replies that she thinks that raja will convince shivangi so that she will get some property...raja tells her not to thinkl about shivangi...he gives her a chocolate...but mirjo denies to take it because she is careful about her figure...soon she will make a superstar...raja ask what does she want?...mirjo replies that what is not with her...raja thinks something & replies that she understand...in that time zee comes there ask raja what did he do here?...raja replies that he is here to meet with mirjo...raja notices zee necklace...he wants to get it...so he bumps with zee...zee shouts at him for his carelessness...zee's necklace drops on the floor...raja collects it & leaves the room...!!

In shivangi's place:

shivangi's mom tries to feed krish...but krish denies to eat...because he wants to talk with his mom...his nani tries to comfort him that his mom is busy with shooting...when she will have time she will call him...but krish doesn't want to listen to her...!!

In khushi's room:

khushi looks at her mom's pic...she starts crying...she remembers her mom's words that she always with her...zaa comes there & ask khushi do u miss ur mom?...khushi tries to avoid her...in that time krish calls zaa...zaa wants to pick up the call so she leaves the room...khushi doubts her & follow her...krish wants to meet with zaa...zaa agrees to go there...khushi decides to follow zaa so that she could find out her reality...!!

In the hall room:

zee looks for khushi but doesn't find her...she ask mirjo about khushi...mirjo relies that she saw khush to go behind shivangi...zee gets scared...she wanna call shivangi to alert her about khushi...!!

In shivangi's place:

zaa meets with krish...krish is so happy...krish requests her mom to cook kheer for him...zaa agrees...she & shivangi's mom cook kheer...zee calls shivangi & inform her about khushi...in that time khushi knocks at the door...zee tells krish & his nani not to tell anyone about her...zaa hides...krish's nani opens the door...khushi ask her did she see any lady here?...nani tells her that her daughter came here & left...krish offers khushi to eat kheer...khushi tastes it & feels that her mom cookd it...she gets emotion...she tells krish that she reminds her mom...because she cooked like that...zaa listen everything from inside...!!

In zannat villa:

khushi returns home...zee ask her where did she go?...khushi replies that she followed shivangi to find out her truth...zee gets scared & ask her do u get anything?...khushi wants to tell something but zaa ask khushi what do u want to know about me?...then she informs khushi that she met with her family...khushi is surprised...zaa informs her that she works with poor people...if she wants to go with her she can...she advices khushi not to go alone anywhere at night...khushi gets angry & leave the room...!!

zee shouts at zaa for her stupidness...but zaa tells her that she just tries to manage khushi...bt zee doesn't like it...zaa tells her that what will she deserve she will get it sonn...& requests her not to interfair in her personal life...zaa goes back to her room...zee lookes tensed about aman's marriage...& the episode end...!!

The End 

***!!!***

*2nd May Zaara{Ind}Written Update*

In zannat villa:

aman waits for a girl who wanna marry him...the girl comes alone to meet with aman who's name is tasnim...she is so smart...aman ask her few questions...why she wanna marry her?...tasneem replies that she wanna marry aman for his property...aman gets scared...he thinks that he wanna marry for zaa's property but the girl wanna get the property...khushi & mehek enjoy the girl & aman's conversation...khushi doesn't like her for aman...she tells mehek that tasneem is same type of mirjo...she wants to help aman...but mehek stops her & tells let him handle the situation...aman doesn't like tasneem...he tells her that he will inform her later...tasneem leaves...mehek comes to aman & havs fun with aman...!!

In mirjo's room:

mirjo gets ready...raja comes there & gives a  necklace to mirjo which he stole from zee...mirjo is so glad...she tells raja is it the same necklace which aishwaria wore in devdas...she wants to wear it...but raja tells her not to wear inside the house...because someone will steal it...mirjo agrees with him...!!

In the hall room:

zee & khushi r there...IS also joins there...he gives earing to khushi...khushi is so excited to see the earings...she ask nana is it any special day?...nana tells her that nothing special...he just take for her grand daughter...zaa comes there with tea...khushi gets angry after see her...zaa offers tea to khushi but she doesn't want to take but nana tells her to take...in that time mirjo comes from the top floor with the necklace...she wanna show everyone...raja also comes there...he sees the necklace in mirjo's hand...she plays with it...he gets scared...because zee is there...suddenly the necklace drops on the floor...all notice it...zee tells mirjo that it is her necklace...but mirjo tells her that it is her...someone gifted her...zee ask her who is the person?...mirjo tells zee that raja gifted her...zee & zaa angrily look at raja...raja gets scared...zaa tries to cover it up...she reminds zee that raja is her pa...zaa stops herself because if she declares raja as a thief it will be danger for her...she tells everyone that her jewelry is in the safe...its not her...!!

a man comes to meet with aman who wants to marry her daughter with aman...the girl looks so gentle & polite...mehek & khushi observe them from behind...aman takes the girl's interview...but aman doesn't like her...he tells the girl's dad that he will inform them later...the man ask him about his elder...aman gets mad on him...he misbehaves with the man...he rejects the girl...the girl starts crying & they leave...!!

mehek & khushi r angry on aman for his attitude...mehek comes to aman & explains him that he did wrong with the girl...aman isn't listen to her...he tries to take it easily...but mehek tells him that not to marry for the property...it will be destroy his future...& marriage is not a game...it is so important for life...mehk just gives a lecture to aman...zaa watches them from top floor...she likes mehek's words...she is impressed & decides that mehek is perfect for aman...she wanna see them as a couple...& the episode end...!!

The End

***!!!***

Edited by deshi2007 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!
i hope aman marries the right girl 😕
Fatima1171 thumbnail

?

Edited by Fatima1171 - 16 years ago
ahada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx.
I hope Aman and Mehek get married then it will be great and she will be the one to bring him to his senses.
MiMi_19 thumbnail
he will end up marrying mehek.
thanks for the update
mah403 thumbnail
thank yoiu!!!
i hope they do marry i like mehak 😊
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ahada

thanx.
I hope Aman and Mehek get married then it will be great and she will be the one to bring him to his senses.

So true
I think only she can get him on the right path
deshi2007 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cameroon16

So true
I think only she can get him on the right path

i also agree...i wanna see mehek & aman together😳...because only mehek could change aman...!!