Next Fighter of Fortnight

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok Here I am to announce the new fighter of the week;

Our New Fighter is none other than our favourite gamebee

Jawala

I will be the first one to grill you  but don't worry it wont be that hard questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Do you like what they are showing in PRC these days? What do you think should be added into the serial (ans in min 50 words)

-Any suggestions for this FOTW section and the PRC forum in general.(ans in min 50 words)

-What are your hobbies and interests?

-What else serials do u watch apart from PRC and why?

-If you were given the opportunity to make a serial, what would it  be on and why. (ans in min 50 words)

Please ,keep in mind the basic rules and regulations....and stick to 15 questions at a time rule . No spamming in this thread or my broom is going to come  your way. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail

hum, normally i donot grill but i will def grill you lil anchal

here are your questions:

1.1 thing about current PRC story track you donot like

2,1 thing about teh whole show(from beginning) you nver liked and still think was bad-apart from the age leap pleaseeπŸ˜ƒ

3.our very own AAryyan, anirudhh dave was once ofefered the role of pRC but he chose aaryyan, what in your ideas would have been difefrent had he been PRC?(atleast 50words)

4. had anirudhh been pRc, whom you would  have liked to see as sanyo:sheetal or yami?πŸ˜›(atleast 50 word)

5.do you miss kana chauhan?

6. how long will it take for pRc to find out whos behind the games trying to defame him?

7. in the meantime how much loss will be done to pRC's territorry.acc to you?

8.describe NNSS track in 1 line

9. who is your best friend in PRC forum?

10:who is your best friend in whole IF?

11. what r you thinking right now?

12: describe yourself in a word

13:describe me in a  word

14:hugs or kisses?

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow aanchal.. congrats. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ... i will cumback soon with my question boxx πŸ˜‰
moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
congo aanchal πŸ‘ πŸ‘
have fun
mad-about-Rajat thumbnail
Congrats Aanchal πŸ‘πŸΌ Me ready to grill you 😈 😈 😈

1.Whats the time right now?

2.How does it feel to bethe FOTW?

3.Describe why you love PRC show so much.(Min 30 words)

4.Describe yourself in one sentence.

5.Describe me in one sentence.

6.State why you like Rajat Tokas as a brother.(min 3 lines)

7.Your favourite background score in PRC?

8.Your fav song in PRC?

9.Apart from RT,MC and Mehul...who is the person you miss the most in PRC?

10.Whoz ur first crush ?

11.Which colour :Blue or Red?

12.State why you dislike Aditya Narayan.(min 3 lines)

13.Ok...time for Rapid Fire Round 😈

a.Flowers or Diamond Rings

b.Ghori or Jaichand

c.Chocolates or Ice cream

d.Maths or History

e.Hariya or Bhimdev

f.PRC or Rajkumar Aryyan

g.Sanjham or Pundir

h.SRK or Hrithik

i.Pooja or Sheetal

k.Which emotion? 🀒   or   πŸ˜‘

14.Whats the time now?

15.Choose between Rajat and Mehul....plz don't kill me for this πŸ˜†

anjali83192 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Aanchal! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
MaaU thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?

Why is Grape Nuts cereal called that, when it contains neither grapes, nor nuts?

If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

Why is it called a "drive through" if you have to stop?

Why does mineral water that has "trickled through mountains for centuries" go out of date next year?

Why are Softballs hard?

Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?

If the professor on Giligan's Island can make a radio out of coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but people don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet.

Why do we scrub Down and wash Up?

Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

Can blind people see their dreams?

Why do most cars have speedometers that go up to at least 130 when you legally can't go that fast on any road?

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?

Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?

Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Aanchu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey thanks all
me very nervous now seeing all these questions

but still i will my best to answer all ur questions.........
hope i am able to........
but if i am not then pls forgive me in advance πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
really i am very happy today thanks to all my friends
Aanchu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

I will be the first one to grill you  but don't worry it wont be that hard questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  yes would love to be grilled by u 

-Do you like what they are showing in PRC these days? What do you think should be added into the serial (ans in min 50 words)    unfortunately i have to say i dont like the present track but still have hope it will get rocking.................    according to me in the present track some cute prc-sanyo scene should be added and also some cool fight scenes and for sure better dress for all characters and good story line free from bloopers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Any suggestions for this FOTW section and the PRC forum in general.(ans in min 50 words)     i already gave my suggestions for prc forum  that  fotw week should be started and also  we should have some regular  contests  to  keep all members keen to visit  and even one day they dont miss it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-What are your hobbies and interests?   my hobbies not much just surfing net and also reading history related information and also music i love it. one more thing i should add i love watching cricket πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

-What else serials do u watch apart from PRC and why?   besides prc i also watch rajkumar aryyan and also jersey no 10 and also some time dhram veer

-If you were given the opportunity to make a serial, what would it  be on and why. (ans in min 50 words)  hehe me a tv serial very funny but if i make i would surly do something realated to history if possible on ASHOKA (hey sagars dont cop my idea ha...) cause i love thats charecter and want the world to know his story 

Please ,keep in mind the basic rules and regulations....and stick to 15 questions at a time rule . No spamming in this thread or my broom is going to come  your way. πŸ˜†

me in blueπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hope my answers were satisfactory πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i tried my bestπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Aanchu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: its me tan

hum, normally i donot grill but i will def grill you lil anchal πŸ€— so sweet u are too cool tan a total sweet heart

here are your questions:

1.1 thing about current PRC story track you donot like   hmmmmmmmm........lots of thing but specially the whole direction and how each track is being stretched........... its so long.............

2,1 thing about teh whole show(from beginning) you nver liked and still think was bad-apart from the age leap pleaseeπŸ˜ƒ    ok one thing that usually hurts me in this show is that they kill all the useful characters or shall i say my fav characters like jawala and also my hero sanjam 😭😭😭

3.our very own AAryyan, anirudhh dave was once ofefered the role of pRC but he chose aaryyan, what in your ideas would have been difefrent had he been PRC?(atleast 50words)   main difference i would be mad for him as prc as i am know as from him as aryyan

πŸ˜†

just joking if he would have been prc i dont think any major change cause the main thing is script which depends on sagras other than huge fan following of himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4. had anirudhh been pRc, whom you would  have liked to see as sanyo:sheetal or yami?πŸ˜›(atleast 50 word)   if my ani as prc then  i think yami would be well as sanyo cause i dont think sheetal whould have matched ani

5.do you miss kana chauhan?    yep i do but i am scared of sagars they can bring him back any day but the person who played the role would be change and someone 🀒🀒 would come like both the ranis.........

6. how long will it take for pRc to find out whos behind the games trying to defame him?  acc to the present track i think another month or so may be he will get to know in june or somewhat

7. in the meantime how much loss will be done to pRC's territorry.acc to you? hmmmm...........may be one or two regions more as they say na all the cities which they have won during digvijay πŸ˜‰

8.describe NNSS track in 1 line  one which make me reind of golden old days of yatra

9. who is your best friend in PRC forum?    ha.....now i cant answer this cause i am a girl who has atleast 5-6 best friends at one timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† even in real life so let me start the list

Seiba, rashi, ishu ,inder, anjali, arshit, fatty, swordy, malshree and ofcouse a new addition you...................................

10:who is your best friend in whole IF?  same as above cause all my friends are common in here

11. what r you thinking right now? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒvery funny thinking but thats what is

i am thinking that who is gonna win the match between deccan chargers and kings punjabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

12: describe yourself in a word hmmmmmmm..............

13:describe me in a  word sweetheart

14:hugs or kisses?

ofcouse i will choose hugs cause they are best in friends

me in purple
loved ur questions...............
and even loved more answering them  
Edited by jawala - 16 years ago