Ranbir-Kanya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys i jsut wanted to know is Pulkit Samrat really not coming back casue he was the best i love him with kt they look so cute together and eklavya came inbetween them.

i hate when that happens

shima

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey wow ur a pulkit fan too? i love kt-laksh jodi also like many of us here!! well it's tru tht pulkit said he won't come back, so there is a great possibility tht he won't 😭 but many of us have sent a letter to balaji asking to bring pulkit back and even mailed pulkit himself, but pulkit's email address didn't wrk 😭 We're trying as hard as we can tho.
btw, since u like the kt-laksh jodi, check out the laksh-kt video thread and the many laksh-kt fanfics all created by awesome laksh-kt fans here on the ksbkbt forum! i'm sure you'll love them just like i do! 😉
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wahida, yaar, competition b/w you and ur lil sis, hehe. 😆
Welcome to our world, Shims, hope I can call you that? :)
Nope, Pulkit Samrat isn't planning on coming back. He 'hates' Balaji. 🤔
Sadly...
But it's okay. We can all look back upon those moments they shared, & see them together in FanFictions. :)
Ranbir-Kanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: indigal07

hey wow ur a pulkit fan too? i love kt-laksh jodi also like many of us here!! well it's tru tht pulkit said he won't come back, so there is a great possibility tht he won't 😭 but many of us have sent a letter to balaji asking to bring pulkit back and even mailed pulkit himself, but pulkit's email address didn't wrk 😭 We're trying as hard as we can tho.
btw, since u like the kt-laksh jodi, check out the laksh-kt video thread and the many laksh-kt fanfics all created by awesome laksh-kt fans here on the ksbkbt forum! i'm sure you'll love them just like i do! 😉

wow didnt know u guys did so much--i hope he comes back 😛

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Sadly...
But it's okay. We can all look back upon those moments they shared, & see them together in FanFictions. :)

yep we can still read our lkt ff's.

Oh yea don't worry about wahida, i'm her elder sis, and we always fight because of the LKT and Eku subject. 😆

Ranbir-Kanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zinu29

Sadly...

wahida he hates me lol--😳

oh sorry to hear poor jaan 😳 he was mosted loved in ksbkbt but sadly he is not in ksbkbt anymore 

and i will too read ff to pass time

Ranbir-Kanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yep we can still read our lkt ff's.

Oh yea don't worry about wahida, i'm her elder sis, and we always fight because of the LKT and Eku subject. 😆

ya...she told me so so much about u-lol she calls u "my sweet di"😛

but as u said dont worry about her if she gets out of hand we will all beat her together hehe

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ranbir-Kanya

ya...she told me so so much about u-lol she calls u "my sweet di"😛

but as u said dont worry about her if she gets out of hand we will all beat her together hehe

defintely, so i see she's spoken about me, even though my name is Shivani....come little sister, if wahi says anything, let me know....we will all gang up on her. lolz....she even took my cousin on her side...she used love Laksh (pulkit) now she like eklavya.....traitor....that is so sweet that she told you about me!!!! Don't worry now i have your back (since you r wahi's sis, you r my sister too) lolz.😳 welcome to the kyunki forum darling sis.

Ranbir-Kanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

defintely, so i see she's spoken about me, even though my name is Shivani....come little sister, if wahi says anything, let me know....we will all gang up on her. lolz....she even took my cousin on her side...she used love Laksh (pulkit) now she like eklavya.....traitor....that is so sweet that she told you about me!!!! Don't worry now i have your back (since you r wahi's sis, you r my sister too) lolz.😳 welcome to the kyunki forum darling sis.

lol thank u Shivani-now i have 2 older sis than me wahida and Shivani di 😛

she was like shima before u join i-fs here r some things to know she give me your user name id she was like talk nice to her 😛-i was like i know di im not like u to get mad and loose it in 2 sec 😆

lol-

Shimz........ 😆

teri aur wahidha di ki nahi baanthi kay? 😆