live update23rdapr..simone arrested

shijhu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

this is my last update guys😭😭

recap is shown..............

simone acp and dev sitting on a sofa simone and dev r shocked to hear abt sonyas murder. simone says fine ask me wot u want to know. acp asks when she last met sonya. she says dats difficult to remember but she was disturbed tehn she left after some time. simone says i never went away from my party how can i. acp says but u left da party for sm time guests told me while interrogating them. so tell me where did u go. acps cell rings. acp says wot did smone see going towards da outhouse fine will meet him personally n keeps da cell. simone is shocked but hides her feelings n say sonya was like my daughter n want her murderer to be punished. acp says me too.

dhara is tensed n thinking . ambers asks wot is she thinking. remember wot mom said jab tere jaise kam budhii wale log start thinking they have headache. they tease each other. suddenly amber says tutta hua taara lets wish. kunal is standing behind. they turn amber says kunal u know we wished from tutte taara. did u ask for smthing. kunal very emotionally says u both came as starts in my life and i will pray to god dat u both be there in life for ever. dhara touches his hand n thank him.

a nman in chauffers dress is standing. simone comes there n holds gun from behind and acp keeps da gun on simones neck. he asks her to drop da gun. she turns acp takes da pistol.

break.....

acp shouts why did u do it. simone says kamini was not innocent. pawan is my only child. he was a very bright student. he was da topper of his college. he got admitted in a best college of america and kamini held a fake sting operation dat pawan along with four other boys supplied drugs in college hence his admission got cancelled. pawan went into depression den i decided i wont leave kamini. dev says handcuffs plz n take her away. kunal and sanju accuse dev of doing injustice to ad just to save one person. dev says lets rush n save them. they all leave for hospital.

sister asks ad to come inside for a bop check. lata and ad rs tanding they all hold hands and say jab tak hum saath hai all r quite. suddenly a small kid calls from behind saying amber dhara. asks them dat everybody says dat u ownt meet anyone ever again. dhara asks her name. she says pakhi. dhara assures her pakhi we will be with u always. pakhi says nothing iwll happen to u both. ad says hume kuch anhi hoga. pakhi hugs ad. ad look at their mom and get emotional.

sanju is driving da car. nurse is tying dharas hair. they r in hospital dress. another nurse comes and informs them dat they will be called in  15min for da surgery .

break.........

ad r sitting on da bed with stretched legs lata puts her hand on dharas head. amber says now nothing will happen nobody will come ma. sanju's car is hsown. dev is calling somebody kunal is saying smthing all r tensed sanju is driving fast. lata is sitting on da bed. dev kunal sanju reach da hospital. amber asks lata not to get weak n upset we will never leave u ma. ward boys and nurse takes them away. dev sanju kunal reach n find da romm empty so they rush elsewhere. lata is walking with ad . they take them inside da OT. dev sanju kunal reach there . kunal says aunty actual culprit is behind bars simone is arrested. dev says we rushed to save ad. lata recalls his sentences when he asked lata to choose bet ad and him. lata says operation has already started . now its too late . episode ends on lata's hurt face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. 1 more to go Finally Simone is arrested. 😊
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting the update Shihju. Great as usual 👏 👏.!
Oh No i don't wana see them separated.. No please do something.. arggh i dont want amber dhara to end... aisa nahi ho sakta 😡!!

Edited by desifairy1 - 16 years ago
shijhu thumbnail
but aisa to ho0 raha hai na dear so lets face it n be happy 😃
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

Thanx for the update. 1 more to go Finally Simone is arrested. 😊

i dont think they wills hwo pawan i was expecting pawans face to be shown but bad and sad .......😭 simone said i lost my only child ab yeh kya hai

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. OMG the operation started. I think they will be seperated and will both live.
adnanFarz thumbnail
thanks for the update. seriously though, a court order operation can be stopped. they had just wheeled the girls in that..at most they had just put them under annesthesia. lolz but of course it has to ad suspense. Where was akshat today. Its funny that now that the murderer is caught he isnt there to confront her. 😆
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i wonder why kamini sis that to pawan. she deserved to die. but why did simone have to kill sonia
N3ha thumbnail
thanks for the update shijhu.. .i wonder what will happen 2morrow? i really don't want AD to end 😭
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx 4 da update. Simone is finally arrested. i knew it was her. lol 😆 but its ending tom. 😭