!*~*!Our Next Beti is...sami01!*~*!

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

A new week has started so I present you a new maalπŸ˜‰aka a new Beti all set to be grilled.

Before I announce the name let me tell you something about this beti.😳

One devoted Apurva deewani and had come all the way from Kaajjal Forum and continues to spread love in RKB aswell. Her pic-fics are currently in demand. Her posts are as sweet as she is. Lets know more about her

Please put your hands together for..

Sam01

πŸ‘

Here are 2 BOTW Sigs, designed by Tumhari_Khushi & IBserenityπŸ‘Choose the one you like😳

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite chracter of RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

So what are you waiting for??

Get started right away!!

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congo sameera! I am coming back with my set of qs to grill you, lekin after I come back from school! So prepare yourself!!MUHUHAHA!! 😈 πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
are anu yaar yeh kya kar daal a tum ne.....mujhe grill kar rahe ho is baar thanks dear...for the honour....i will try to do the justice......will answer ur questions soon anu......aaraam se....😳..........and yes am apu kee deewani ...wo title theek haiπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ  and thanks for liking my picture posts .....it s ur love thta keep me inspired
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sami Sami Sami! πŸ˜› Congrats!! πŸ‘

Its been a long time since you became MOTW after Kaajjal... Now its the perfect time to grill you with a set of questions...πŸ˜›

But you are lucky RIGHT NOW πŸ˜† ... Let me sleep and grill you tomorrow! πŸ˜†

~Mona πŸ˜›
sami01 thumbnail

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name:sameera

Age:are yeh thoda tricky hai...but am younger than u anuπŸ˜†

Profession:veterinarian

Hobbies:IF ,old songs.drooling over apurva..specially dev and pray he cut his hair

How did you get started with IF:i was looking for kajjal videos as i was hooked to a special addictive stuff called dev

Name your friends at IF: michelle,komal,mona,kashish,lovely,sharmii,jyoti,anu(nimmo20 ),shanti ,zareen,kitty and many more.....

Rate RKB out of 10 :honestly 6/10

Favourite chracter of RKB:hard hai thora no one has touched me yet...am waiting for that but i like shekhar for obvious reasonsπŸ˜†

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:i want to see shekhar getting really angry at rohini or even whole betis clan including radha or mehla mandli at roshan villa.....including anaru and ammu and yell samjhi tum etc and in end yells get out...ah my dream will come true...fire from shekhars mouth will pour sweet  sweet honey in my ears.....sigh

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:awwπŸ€— to every one i want everyone to love each other ,respect each other, and always be there with each other......and make this forum way kajjal forum used to be sweet and no fights.....😳

So what are you waiting for??

Get started right away!!so i did start right away now anyone cares to shoot some more questions.....

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrats Sameera......!!!
Bhai tumko jaane ka is se badiya mauka nahi hai...keep hearing awesome things about you from Kashish..... 😊

So here are my Q for U!!!!

**Imagine in 2008 you want to turn over a new leaf. What 8 things  would  you want to do differently than what you did in 2007 ?

**Write 2 line matrimonial ad for each one of the following members to be published in shaadi.com..... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Ananya

Sharmii

Komal

Sharna

Payal

Zareen

Enjoy!!!!!

-N

sami01 thumbnail
nupur nupur yeh questions par sweet hain yaar....i will answer asap ...once am little less busy am at work is time par.... 😳 but u put smile on my face on this stressfull day 😳 thanks.....ya even i want to know more about u even i hear sweet things from kashish..i came little late in kajjal forum....so wahan mauka nahi mila... 😳
sami01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur9

Congrats Sameera......!!!
Bhai tumko jaane ka is se badiya mauka nahi hai...keep hearing awesome things about you from Kashish..... 😊

So here are my Q for U!!!!

**Imagine in 2008 you want to turn over a new leaf. What 8 things  would  you want to do differently than what you did in 2007 ?

wish i could have joined kajjal forum early on.....i would have joined at earliest date😭

wish i could have gone to bombay when i visited india and gone to see apu instead of hema di😳

wish i could have gone to that roads instead of jyoti....after hearing whole story from jyoti 500 times i still get goosebumps listening to her talking to apu😳

wish i knew how to make picture posts and mixes when apu sur were still in kajjal😭😭😭

wish i could have been story writer of kajjal and given u all loads of romantic treats per episode😳

wish i was spy in apurvas sets and get all inside info superfast...

wish i was close to all my parivar at early date..we missed so many good golden days..

wish i knew u nupor early on and enjoyed ur shaiyree as like u i love shaiyree too😳

**Write 2 line matrimonial ad for each one of the following members to be published in shaadi.com..... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

Ananya

need gora gora ladka for sharmilee,pyaari...sundar see..ladki...ladka hona chahiye dimple wala.....nakhre wala...aur with killer jawline and short hair...needs to look exactly like this...

Sharmiiek sundar balika....jise ladka chahiye jo use hansa sake...us ka interest kayam rakh sake aur use ....bahut pyaar bhi kar sake....aur paidaisheee flirtπŸ˜³πŸ˜†  he needs to look exactly like this...

Komalladki hai sharmili ,nazuk,pyari rajkumaari see us ko chahiye rajkummar jo sapne sach kar sake....bas khush reh sake...dimples killer jawline and killer eyes r must....bas yahi ladka chahiye....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur koi nahi chalega

Sharna sweet see gudiya....thora sharmane wala ladka aur...dreamy smile wala bhi ...some one like this...😳

Payalaankho mein sharab,aur apne arooz pe ho jiska shabab,barse bas phir sirf aur sirf pyaar hi pyaar....

Zareen ladki hai khoobsoorat dimples wali,aur nazuk bhi..needs a bakra hater...aur bas dimples hone chahiye baki sab maaf.....

Enjoy!!!!!

-N

hope u enjoyed my answers nupur..and all the girls out there...hope u like the groom here he is smiling at all of u....

Edited by sami01 - 16 years ago
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats Sam πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Am soo happy to get to grill u again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but i actually know u inside out..so...

Well we never run out of qns..na? πŸ˜† so wait till am back with my ''few'' qns πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

enjoy the hot hot seat.

And haii u described my rajkumar perfectly..thx for giving me dps n apurva 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

😳 komal
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Sameera my darling, u are on the hot seat this week.

WOw, that is coooool. I am soooooo glad and am enjoying ur answers a lot. Though i know u well enough waisay hi, but ur answers are really good. i am having a good time.

Waisay i will come up with my set of questions as well .... till then, enjoy the hot seat.