** 22nd April Amber Dhara Update **

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Guys here is todays update😳

Starts with where it left yesterday, AD shows Lata her and Dev's marriage certificat. Lata is shocked. AD walks up and asks her why she hided this from them. Amber continues she always  wanted a father like others childs, to play with her father, but still you keepd him away from us, why... Dhara continues, WHy did we have to stay away from our father when he is alive. Amber continues and you did'nt stop him to take the case against us, we had to stand infront of him in the court as criminals, if you had told him the truth he would not had been against but with us. Dhara asks her why are you quit, why did keep our father against from us.... Lata then says do you think I did keep him away, do you think he don't know who you are, he knows who you are, but he dont think you are his own, do you think I will keep ou away from your own ones love, she continues, when you were born, you were born like this , and he told me to choose one of you, either you or my marriage and I choosed you as I knew you needed me, but that man you father took the way to go away from us and did'nt ever looked back, for him you are not his child but two conjoined twins. AD gets a shock. lata then says and he don't want to be called your father, lata walks away from there.

AD are in bed, DHara then says Amber Kasshhh we did'nt knew the truth about Dev SHukla, we did'nt knew him but loved him so much, he was not with us but always close to us, and today after knowing him he is so away from  us. They then remembers back to the day when Dev told them to perform at his house,, and when people talked about his son,

Kunal is thinking who did this murder if not Soniya then who, he remember back to the day when Sonia came to the restaurant to meet Akshat and thinks they day I smelled that perfume, but who was it, he then says I only knows to of them SOniya and simmone. He then stands up and says S* ohh no maybe it is Simmone.

ACP says maybe, right now we suspect Simmone. ACp then continiues normally murders will kill in a silent place but she killed in a crowd place. Kunal then says Dev shukla took this case not only for get AD in prison but maybe to save his own wife. Acp then asks why whould Simmone kill Kamine....

At the hospital, the nurse gives doctor AD's report, he tells them everything is perfect, we are waiting for one last test if that one is normal to we can start the operation today and goes. AD & Lata are sad. Lata walks away from there. Amber then says who will tell mom that what is wrote in destiny no one can change it, Dhara then says mom is weak today we have to support her, she needs us, we have to help her like she helped us when we were small.. and remember back to  when they started in school

Kunal shouts what have AD done that they are getting such big punishment. Sanju tells him to relax as everything will be fine. Kunal then says AMber is getting closer to death and we can't do anything, and tells Sanju that they went to hospital and if all there test are normal the operation will start today, Sanju says WHAT....

AD are talking that the time has come and they could not do anything. Lata then says don't say this, lata then says doctors cant tell the future,, and tells Amber you always says that everything can happend in anytime so soon the murder will b caught, Lata tells them that everything will be fine and hugs them... ( very emotional moment)..

Enjoy😳

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famy.kn thumbnail
the serial is gonna end soon and still there are soo many things unanswered hope they dont end with millions of questions running in our head 🤢
shijhu thumbnail
thnx a ton nadii for da fab update 👏
ad lata scenes r always too emotional
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. finally the acp suspects simone