-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Everyone! 

I know I haven't been very active for a few weeks - nor will I be after this - but I just wanted to come by and post this weeks DOTW for you since I'd committed to it a few weeks back. 

Life has taken a turn, and therefore, I will no longer be active on IF.  I will stop by to catch up with RKB whenever I get a chance, but even then, will not be posting. 

So, this is goodbye.  I will truly miss my "Apu-Parivaar", and IF.  Its been great fun - from JJKN, to Kaajjal, to RKB, I've grown a lot here, and made some great, life-long friends.  Here's to IF, and all of you.  I will try my hardest to stop by for an occasional "hello"...until then, take care, keep smiling, and keep loving Apu - Always.

Love,
Dev Ki Deewani,
~Payal

DOTW

1)  Do you think Gini is right in learning to live in Mumbai like other Mumbaiites or do you think that Chutki/Rohini are right in trying to hold on to their small town values and still make it big in the big city?

2)  What do you think drove Chutki's change in behavior today?  She went from soft-spoken and timid to standing up for herself.  What's driving this change of attitude - Rage, Irritation, or something else all-together?

3) Do you think Adi's behavior towards Chutki will change after the slap?  How so?

4) Is Chutki, behind it all, slowly falling for Adi?  Could part of her rage be due to the fact that she finds herself smitten by someone like him - even when she can't stand 99% of the things he does? 

5) "Har problem ka solution Coffee hai"...Great scene between the two...but, why do you think Rohini goes running every time Shekhar aproaches her?  Is it her past coming back to haunt her, or is she simply afraid of the new "relationship" thats forming between them?  Though, have you noticed that in the end, she always gives in and tells him everything?

6)  Why do you think, after - in the beginning, repeatedly telling Shekhar she doesn't need his help, Rohini finds herself taking his advice and using it to her advantage each time?

7) Is Karan falling for Rohini?  Is it too early to say?  Do you think T and D will throw in a love triangle here?

8) The look on Rohini's face when she realized Shekhar saw Karan hugging her....she looked as if she'd just been caught cheating.  Comments?

9) Shekhar, upon seeing Karan hug Rohini, looked as though he had just lost his life.  Is Shekhar really in love with Rohini?  Yes, he did almost propose - but is this really Love, or Lust, or maybe a strong Like...or, just an infatuation?  - Does he really already know her so well that he can claim to really be in Love with her; or is she just unlike anyone he's ever met before thus causing him to swoon?

10) Coffee...do you think the late night coffee thing will become a regular for Shekhar/Rohini?

11)  Backtrack:  Gini's "confrontation" with Rohini outside Karan's house.  Gini says all she needs to do is sacrifice her ego a bit and stop allowing everyone around her to choose her destiny for her.  Comments?

12) When Radha was talking to Rohini about Chutki's going to Adi's house, I felt as though Radha was losing her daughters in a way.  Chutki's going to a "strangers" house; Rohini, at the moment, being too preoccupied with work issues to really listen to her mother's concerns...Undoubtedly, the girls have changed since we first met them.  Shine some light on how you think each of Radha's betiyaan has changed - for better or worse - since they've moved to Mumbai.

13) A Permanent Job:  It seems everything will be okay now...Radha's parivaar has a reason to smile.  Comments on how you think this new development will change or affect the plot?

14) A solution to everyones problems?  Chutki's Adi problem, Gini's photo shoot problem, and Meethi's issues at work.  It seems everything was solved today.  Too good to be true?

15) One last thing:  Shine some light on Mr. Seth and Adi's relationship with his dad.  I loved the scene between father/son today...a father trying to instill good traditional values in his son who is too modern and unappreciative to understand.  It also showed the grave contrast between Adi and Ruchi, and their upbringings.  Comments please.

Ok, that was the short, abridged version of my DOTW - thought I'd just go ahead and get it done for you guys. 

Take Care everyone!  I wish you all fair winds, and clear skies.

Love,
~Payal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O payal we'll miss you !! 😭 😭
I hope things go well and we can see you once ina while !! Please keep in touch and come by whenever you can
Thanls fr teh DOTW I will participate and answer!!

Take care Payal
Cheers
Shanti
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww Payal shall miss you truly. All the best for everything in life for you...

Hmmmm great DTOW...

It is too early to guess for any love triangles. But well it does seem like T&D are throwing hints galores for us to expect one..... lets see...

Coffee... I always thought it is a great cuppa on which many a masterminds achieve big feats... so lets see if Rohini and our sweet gentle docotr find any solutions.... 😳

Ruchi does seem like a surprise package... hmmm those were definitely signs of someone bitten by the love bug......

Now Radha's daughters love each other immensely.. we know that then now they want to portray this reason for tiff between Gini and Meethi!!! Hmmm... definitely waylaying tactics...

I think at the end of the day all solutions are reached solving another set of problems and issues thus one more day lived and another episode successfully completed!!!

Thanks Payal inspite of not being able to give time, you put this excellent DTOW. I do appreciate it. and on this note I too bid a farewell to my friends as real time committments are going to keep me busy for quite some time and sadly away from IF..... I sure hope you all do well... Shall miss you Payal and all my friends... Till whenever I can come back.... Take care....
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aaaww great DOTW. I will come up with my answers soon...

for now..i donno if coffee always brings the solution,,but i know that coffe with the dear apurva/shekhar does bring solutions 😆

i will be back soon 😛

😳 komal