** 21st April AD Written Update **

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

---Hi I am updating Todays update Live---

inspector, Akshat, lata are shocked to see Soniya's body. AD are still searching for something in the room. Lata is shokced and asks Akshat if it is their fault SOniya is dead. maybe the forced her so much that she did suicide. Inspetor tells the cop to get the body down and says He will find out why this happend.... AD are just to go, when Dhara finds a file , Amber reads it and is shocked, tears comes out frm her eyes, Dhara takes it from her and reads it, she is also shocked. DEv comes into the outhouse and were just going to ask what they were doing here when he sees SOniya's body. Simone comes there with her friends and tells them that they have never seen clothes like this before and is shocked to see SOnia's body.. AD hears ambulance and goes. They reach there and sees Soniya's bosy and are shocked.Simone asks how this happend, she just talked to her a while ago.

Kunal asks ACp if she had to suicide in the out house then why did she call Akshat there. Kunals says that I don't think this is suicide. ACp says until we don't get the report we can't say what happend. AD are sitting, when Lata sees them and asks them what happend. Amber says nothing. Lata asks them what they were doing at Shukla's house last night. Amber tells that it was the bands performers. The phone rings. And dr Verma, tells lata that AD's operation date has been fixed, and tells to take AD to the hospital tomorrow as some test still needs..

Phone rings ACp tells lata that it is not a suicide but a murder. ACp tells that they are investigation the case. Lata tells AD and kunal what ACP said. Kunal then says one thing is clear that Soniya did'nt murder Kamini, and the murder is very close to us and are almost some where around. Lata tells Kunal that they don't have much time as AD's operation will be soon.,.. Amber says then what, if not this monday then next monday. Lata asks why she is saying that..

Simone is crying. Dev tells her that the court need prove and you don't know whch problems you are in, I saved you before and I won't be able to save you again. Simone tellshim that you have to save me, somehow.

AD are sitting in the room,quit and it is dark. Lata comes and see's tears in Dhara's eyes and asks them what they are doing in the dark. And says I know to prove you innocent there were only one chance and it is also gone, now when Soniya is dead. but don't worry, in these two days something will happend and your operation won't be done. You will be as you are. Amber then says I don't know if this operation will take placce, but after what I know we don't need to know more. Lata then asks her what do you know. Amber gives her Lata and Shukla's marriage certifiket and says:------- Yehi ke Mr Dev hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hamare papa hai...... Lata reads the paper and is shocked.

Tomorrow: Nurse gives doctor AD's report. He looks at it and says nothing to worry everything is fine. We are waiting for one final test and if that also is normal we will start the operation today...

Enjoy--

Love Nadz😳

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks

So some progress here. I just want creatives to end the show gracefully rather than abruptly.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Starting to speed up a little. 😊
ava17 thumbnail
thnx, yes, teh track is speeding up. Its gonna end this Thiursday
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thx 4 da update. But i can't believe itz ending on thursday. πŸ˜”
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i knew they would get to know that dev is their father
adnanFarz thumbnail
i hope this serial does end...i think its good that the track is FINALLY speeding up. πŸ‘ I stopped watching ages ago and now started again right before the kamini murder. It finally got interesting at that point...otherwise before it was just a square between amber/dhara, soniya and akshat and plots to get them out of akshat's life. the music thing was just the back drop of that story to me. I want it to end on a happy note, hopefully, if they kill them, then it doesnt set a great example for children born as conjoined twins. πŸ˜‰
cricketlover thumbnail
looks like Simone's the killer then
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. looks like simone might be the killer. finally AD know dev is their father