Frequent Posters

kn-princess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
only if karan still supports nandini 😍
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want tanya to come definitely and make Kn's life spicy and show us a little KN romance πŸ˜‰ but see as far as the fourth option goes...I think karan will run after tanya only if she does a LOT of black magic on him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ght1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: redhotght

i want tanya to come definitely and make Kn's life spicy and show us a little KN romance πŸ˜‰ but see as far as the fourth option goes...I think karan will run after tanya only if she does a LOT of black magic on him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I agree with u completely. But no more black magics plzz!
dishu thumbnail
No wayz...rakshu deserves a better role..
gaurilover thumbnail
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

no wayyyyyyyyyy..nt even black magic can make karan leave his jaan nandini😳

πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 16 years ago

HahahahahahhhhhπŸ˜† But maybe u r right...πŸ˜†This is after all an ekta's soap...πŸ˜†

Mehruhgt thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for me i dont want tot hink about her now her chapter is closed but whatever if she want to come back then kn will diff teach hergood lesson of her life ............. πŸ˜†