Say what YOU feel - GodSake (plz read)

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Everyone. I come to this section regularly even though post don't much except when post on behalf on Brandon. I've been on this forum long enough, and now something is really irritating me and hurted me deep and I have to say it today because now its unbearable.

Only FEW of the members here actually who understand truely mean of what they are talking about.

I'm sorry to say but Mojority of members just give political correct answers, and its so sad.

People wake up please, say what you Feel and Feel what you say...simple. Why are you guys are afraid of saying what you feel? I don't get afraid, Im' sorry if you'll think i'm being rude but its not rudness I'm only saying what I feel.

If someone posts something like story they say its good story but no one really grasps the point or message. They claim to know everything yet cannot understand the meaning of simple poem. They claim to say "oh yea, i can understand" no they don't because they've not been through these sitatuions.
I'm only requesting please say what you feel and say it openly dsont need to be afraid of consequences. (like I'm doing, dont know ehat Mods will do😆 but still writing).
I've posting some really good topics (yep, by Brandon Ingram) but Mojority of them didn't understand the simple message (and this not only in this section, but in other too, so my friends aswell). I only say, post and write what I feel not its political correct or anything else, I'm not afraid to accept what I feel and this is what I'm requesting you guys aswell...Dont bother thinking "if I'll say what I feel people will  not like it, or oppose or any reason" thats their problem not yours.
Please say what you feel and please try to understand the point or message of what you post or others. and please post only which you understand 1st and then expect others too...If you post what you don't know or understand what you'll explain others.

This is all I've to say. I DID NOT mean to be rude or hurt anyone, i only said what I feel and its my right. If someone is offended I'm sorry.

Regards,
Ika

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Ika u already knoe i always write what i feel.. If i dunt understand a topic, i say so..😆 However dis topic is not relavant to L & F. Section but im leaving it open for now since i get what ur trying 2 say dat we shud be honest in our replies.. So for some time im leaving dis but later i will lock id bec it is not directly relavant to L & F.! 😳
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Ika u already knoe i always write what i feel.. If i dunt understand a topic, i say so..😆 However dis topic is not relavant to L & F. Section but im leaving it open for now since i get what ur trying 2 say dat we shud be honest in our replies.. So for some time im leaving dis but later i will lock id bec it is not directly relavant to L & F.! 😳

thanx pooji, let just every1 read it, phir kar dena lock😃
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree...jo bolna hai honestly kaho..whether you're replying to a topic, appreciating a poem or story, or whether in a relationship.

Somtimes it's hard to comment on a story or poem...everybody hasn't had the same experiences, n yet just writing..'Great poem' doesn't seem appropriate, but you feel the need to write something at least...

Still, in case of polls or discussions, everyone should write what they actually feel, not what is expected.

Thanks for the reminder DD.
😊
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed totallyy...Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya....Sach sach saaf saaf clearly clearly kaho...!!!
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now each and every person who would reply to this topic, would support you... EVEN IF they are NOT capable of understanding what message you are trying to convey in this thread. :)

I don't say all of them would give their fake opinions... but ah well...

I understand your point.. now its upto you that whether you actually believe that I understood ur point or not. But you know what the thing is.. each and every person on the forum is trying to prove that they are better lovers.

I give you a fine example. There was this poll where xyz member asked something like "If you had to choose between the person you love and the person who loves you" .. who'd you choose? Each and every member replied that they'd go with the person who loves them. But most of them would actually not do that. Just after I made a post where I said that "I'd go with the person I love because I'mma very selfish person".. only after this post, people started to actually say what they felt. They actually thought about the topic and gave their honest opinions then. I am not saying that all of those people who earlier said that they would go with the person who loves them, were lieing. But "most of them" were!!!

I'm not trying to say that I am a mahan person or nething like that.. But what I'm trying to explain here is that people here seriously don't give their honest opinions "most of the times".. i don't understand what they are insecure about. :S But we cannot help it.. Duniya aisi hi hai. :)

-Shiza. Edited by shizajaved - 16 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Actually people say what is expected, or what is considered 'right', not what they feel honestly.

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
true lolz! 😃 say de truth watz de point of not likin sumthin nd wrting "wow its cool" or wateva! but b honest innit!
priya
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: amail1601

I agree...jo bolna hai honestly kaho..whether you're replying to a topic, appreciating a poem or story, or whether in a relationship.

Somtimes it's hard to comment on a story or poem...everybody hasn't had the same experiences, n yet just writing..'Great poem' doesn't seem appropriate, but you feel the need to write something at least...

Still, in case of polls or discussions, everyone should write what they actually feel, not what is expected.

Thanks for the reminder DD.
😊

I know ammu, and this is really annoying...
Exactly polls and discussion they've to say expected not what they feel🤢
Ur most welcome, me always there for reminders😆😉
-De.De- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shizajaved

Now each and every person who would reply to this topic, would support you... EVEN IF they are NOT capable of understanding what message you are trying to convey in this thread. :)

I don't say all of them would give their fake opinions... but ah well...

I understand your point.. now its upto you that whether you actually believe that I understood ur point or not. But you know what the thing is.. each and every person on the forum is trying to prove that they are better lovers.

I give you a fine example. There was this poll where xyz member asked something like "If you had to choose between the person you love and the person who loves you" .. who'd you choose? Each and every member replied that they'd go with the person who loves them. But most of them would actually not do that. Just after I made a post where I said that "I'd go with the person I love because I'mma very selfish person".. only after this post, people started to actually say what they felt. They actually thought about the topic and gave their honest opinions then. I am not saying that all of those people who earlier said that they would go with the person who loves them, were lieing. But "most of them" were!!!

I'm not trying to say that I am a mahan person or nething like that.. But what I'm trying to explain here is that people here seriously don't give their honest opinions "most of the times".. i don't understand what they are insecure about. :S But we cannot help it.. Duniya aisi hi hai. :)

-Shiza.

*phew* finally someone got my point😊 kuch toh faida howa post ka😛
Exaclty, so ture in polls, discussion (i've read all those comments😉) and it really putted me off😡 I mean in real life in they face this situation they would do opposite to it🤢 (who are lying) so dude do a favour, just be honest for once, not much to ask is it...
Main jo bhi kehti hon honestly kehti hon, chahe kisi ko woh baat achi lage yaan buri..I mean come on people its MY life, MY decisions, MY views...I cant agree dont bother interfering then but atleast be honest.😊

Kitni asani se kehn diya na "Duniya Aisi Hi Hai" Pshht....This is what every single person thinks and just follow this stupid tradion😡🤢
What happened to INDIVIDUAL MAKES THE DIFFERENCE" speech? 😕
If we start from here and be honest, then I can say that 1 day REVOLUTION will occur again😃 but if everyone thinks like this "duniya aisi hi hai" toh phir hogaye azad hum....
We all say we want frredom or free country..People 1st free urselves with these web of lies...
and I KNOW that not everyone is like this here but I'm talking to and about who are LIKE this...I can even tell names
Lastly, 127 views of this thread, 9 replies (3 mine) and all in my favour..and by just reading replies I can tell who REALLY DID understand the true message here😉😳..You are right...understood each word you've written....Think alike😛😉
I'm so happy to read your reply😊 really gald to see you....
(I'm ika😊....I think u do remember me?😉 (Kurukshetra😛)?)

Ika😊
Edited by Day_Dreamer - 16 years ago