Happy Birthday, Jenim

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome friends🤗,

For 2 days ago someone special here celebrated her special day😳, she is kind, sweet, good friend and also very naughty ( those of you who have seen her post in super dancer will know why😆).

I go to know her since those days from Anjali serial where she too used to be very active…infact the only I thing got out of Anjali serial was to get many good friends there.😃

Its none other than Jenim

She is a crazy fan of Vicky, can you guys believe her B'day is only 1 day before his brithday…? He have stolen her "heart" ever since her college days or shall we say she fall flat for him and still, she drool over him…(hmm…wonder what her hubby will think about it😈). Here is a story I have to share with all of you…many of you already knows this one…Jenim, I know your BP will now be raised and you will probably now start to scold me naa😆😆…but hey…this was very hilarious for me and others to read so thought of sharing this with everyone on her Birthday…😳

" He used to visit his sister who lived across the street from my best friend's home. He had only acted in a couple of movies then, he wasn't busy at all and so he had plenty of free time. He would be playing outside in the lawn with his nephews, the shy lot that we were (my best friend, her sis and myself) we would hide behind the curtains of my friend's bedroom window and be peeking - giggling and oggling at him, unbeknownst to him. He was really, really cute you know... I think we got too excited one day and we were pulling and holding the curtain so tight, the curtain and rod fell down and we started screaming and giggling at the same time. With all this noise, he looked up and saw us and I think he knew what was going on.

Usually, my friend would give me a buzz as soon as she spots him and I would tell my parents we are doing some group study and ride my bicycle as fast as I can to her home, so I dont want to miss glimpses of him. I think after a while, we got bolder and would stand at the front door and started doing this. He would smile at us and we would pretend we weren't standing there watching him. "

Wasnt that cute childhood memory of Jenim😳

here is a poem for you:

I wish you a happy day

I wish for you, a happy day
For lots of love, to come your way
May your heart be filled with cheer
That will last, thorugh the coming year

Best wishes from my heart,sent your way
Hoping that much joy, be yours today
This special prayer for you, I will say
"God bless you on your very special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Here is your gifts:

( I know you like Rose😳)

I hope you had a wonderful day Jenim

Lots of hugs, love and kisses from Mels and the whole Tamil section😳

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kadhambari thumbnail
Happy Birthday Jenim.i'm taking kavi's cake & feeding jenim. 

Edited by kadhambari - 16 years ago
patraj thumbnail
Aha, for the 1st time I am ON TIME!

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENIN AND MANY MORE.

HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL BITHDAY.

LOVE,
PAT
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aiyoo.. dear Meli ,  Thanks for opening this thread to wish Jenim. Actually I just found out (2 hours back!) about Jenim's Birthday (..thru my BDay thread chat!..) and I tried to open a new thread for Jenim!! But my computer wasn't cooperating and I kept trying it for a while...  Ippo inga vandhu partha... You  have already did it.....

JENIM,

Once again, My hearty belated wishes for your wonderful & fantastic Birthday!! 🥳 🥳

Have more Cake!! 😃

Edited by supree - 16 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many Many happy returns of the day Jenim. May all your wishes and dreams come true 😊 .
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Belated wishes for a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENIM!!!

Inna Jenimu kannu yenniya meri neeum aries aa.... aha athu thaan mae naama rendu perum bada sokka klaaikeerom 😆 ...meyyaalumae neeyum naanum ore kuttaila oorina mattaingo pa... 😃

I am sure you'd have had a lot of FUN!! 😉

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy birthday jemin. Have a fab party.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl   happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl   happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl

Hi Jenim Happy Birthday Dear..

Have a wonderful week.....( Day....??? I am late to wish that😭)

Have a wonderful month

Have a wonderful year

and a wonderful life.........

Tell us all how was your celebration.......the Big Day....????

happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl   happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl   happy-birthday-1.gif happy birthday image by dixie_bell_cowgirl

Edited by atina - 16 years ago
jenim thumbnail

Ayyoh..Meli.. Ennala nambavey mudiyala..
Enakku ivlo nalla friends aa IF la?!!  😭  😭
 😆 (Read in Vadivelu's style)
Idhu Aanandha Kanneer.. sorry.. this is the only emoticon that I could find, to show my Happy kanneer. Seriously, I'm so touched, being an emotional type and all  😳

Meli.. This really is a huge SURPRISE!!
Didn't expect you guys would make a thread for this, b'cos my B'day was all done and gone! This is the "bestest" thing to happen to me this week, next to the artwork my li'l one had done for me.

Remembering *my* (Kadhambari - please note 😆) sweet heart Vik's episode that I shared with you guys, was very cheeky of you - at the same time that was cute, Mels. You know what..he still has the drool effect on me. Don't care about the hubby - he's too busy sight adichufying Aishwarya Rai B (and Hollywood Maamis like Nicole Kidman/Catherine Zeta Jones) to care about this. So, it works out well for me.  😉 

The glimmering rose is beautiful and I do like "Rose"! The feast you've spread out for me is so eye-popping. See.. now I don't feel like cooking dinner anymore. Avlo periya tiered cake with all the goodness of berries.. perumoochu vittuttu irukken 😍

Vaanga IF Friends ellarum.. pazhagitte saapidalaam!!

jenim thumbnail

Kadhambari, Pat, Giriadimai, Usha..
Thank you very much for your wishes, guys..
Please join me in the feast! 😃

Kadhambari.. gets the honor of wishing me first this morning via PM. Thank you sweety!

Edited by jenim - 16 years ago