Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: desigrl05

i'd rather see kt w/ eku rather than another retarded guy playing pulkit's lakshya's role 😡

I thought you disliked him
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

I thought you disliked him

she does but she's jus sayin she doesnt want to see mouni with anyone else rather then pulkit; since he is not comin back she should jus stay with eklavya. 😕 and in a way i agree too.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 16 years ago
Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

she does but she's jus sayin she doesnt want to see mouni with anyone else rather then pulkit; since he is not comin back she should jus stay with eklavya. 😕 and in a way i agree too.

but just hope that sge ends up with lakshya😳

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

but just hope that sge ends up with lakshya😳

this was the first ever onscreen couple i went crazy over!!! Pulkit as laksh was awesome!!!! Man i really wish all of us girls get someone like him to love us!!! I am still so upset that our favorite couple are not together! I hate this, but at the same time i really wish that Pulkit was still in the show!! Mouni and laksh jus looked so good together and now i wont see them any more together as laksh and Kt. Well mouni will be kt still but not with the laksh we all wanted her to be with! I wish that pulkit really came back....and nothin really happened, but too bad huh? I will jus continue writing great ff's for pulkit and mouni; i really hope to see them together as a couple again maybe in another show. I wish i jus get over it soon, no point cryin over it! 😕

indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

wait wat??? he said he's not comin bac???? WAT!!! NO!!! IF HE IS NOT COMIN BACK AS LAKSH THEN I'D RATHER see MOUNI WITH EKLAVYA!!! He is comin bac he better!!!

i agree shivani...😭 what other choice do we have now tht our pulkit has left the show?😭 i guess we really will have to live off the lkt ffs..😭

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will love to see Pulkit in another show with Mouni!

Originally posted by: PulkitMouniLove

I will love to see Pulkit in another show with Mouni!

defintely would also wanna seee that!!

Also i wonder why pulkit is sayin that the working sets are not good, i mean thousands of actors work under ekta and none of the have ever said anything about the Balaji sets.

^^Well Pulkit is very ghussa waala na? so maybe he couldn't adjust? 😕

shabz
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry.. but where is the video?