April 17th Written Update

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys I am back with the written for Thursday April 17th episode.

The episode starts off with the recap obviously.😆 Okay really the episode starts with Sonia screaming after having seen the killer in the bathroom window. She turns and the killer leaves. Sonia, worried, also leaves the bathroom. She comes out to be greeted by Simone. Simone asks what happened. Sonia says nothing I saw a cockroche. Simone says thank God, let's go. They both go. Amber Dhara are talking to guests who say that they, as in AD, bought life to the show. Anyways they stop the chit chat, and Amber Dhara look around the party, acting a bit suspicious actually. They walk through the party and see Sonia. Simone sees them looking at eachother. Simone says were are you going? Amber says we want to get fresh, wheres the washroom. Simone says ans they say thanks. They look at Sonia before leaving. Sonia then leaves as well after glancing at Simone. Amber Dhara are walking through the hall, talking about finding a clue about their father in the house. Dhara says how would Mr. Dev have something of their fathers. Amber answers saying if her had blood reports then he could have pictures of something. Lets just look. They go and see people in the hall. They easily try walking past them, but then the two guys start conversation on their performance. They say that they loved the performance. And as they walk away they talk about Dev and Simones son and how they only hear of him never seen him. They also say that he went to America and seems to have forgotten his parents. (Seems as though Dev and Simone have lied to their friends and others that their son has gone to America, when infact her looks as though he is the one in the mysterious room) Amber Dhara are standing wondering about this after the two men leave the hallway. Anyways they look at eachother and walk. Sonia at the party sees the killer dude again. She says where should I go, he wont leave me where ever I try to run away. Amber Dhara again. Amber talks about how she thinks its wierd about Mr. Dev's son. They walk past his room and hear the music coming out of it. The y open the door, and see someone rocking in the chair. He stops playing turns a bit and gives Amber Dhara a cold stare, almost scaring them with their eyes.

Next part shows Amber Dhara scared seeing the dudes eyes. And they shut the door and go away, scared. Sonia pics the phone up thinking its the killer, of course who is really Akshat. he says to her, how long you gonna run from me, and he says your games gonna be over. Sonia says you cant scare me, or threaten me, or ruin anything for me. She isn't gonna be lured by his threats, is what she bascially says. Then, he says yes I understand then why are you sweating in an airconditioned hall. Sonia says that I know you know everything about me.  But whats the use telling the police. If you want we can meet and talk, that way we both benefit. Akshat says fine where do you want to meet. And Sonia says 10 at the outhouse. Then Lata is with ACP, and Akshat calls saying Sonia said she'll meet us. ACP says good, be smart, and remember that you should turn on the mike of the recorder. Also that, Akshat has to talk to Sonia so smartly that she admits everything, and that way they can record her words. Lata says to Akshat to be careful, and he reassures Lata that nothing will happen to Amber. Sonia is pacing and Simone says why are you upset. Sonia says no Im not upset, Im tired, but still enjoying the party. Simone says the party will be more fun in a little while as she is launching her design label or whatever. And then Simone says enjoy the party and leaves. Sonia goes to the outhouse, and looks around basically, and then it goes to break.

Amber Dhara come to a room. They start searching and, try to find something about their father. They look, for a good minute of the show, 😆 and then keep looking. 😆 Anyways then they show Sonia in the place, and she too is looking around. 😆 only she is lookinf gor the killer to show. The door opens, and then he comes in. (Remember guys this is suppose to be Akshat). They dont show his face. Sonia says Im here, and she says what I did was wrong but please beleive me, I didn't do anything on purpose. She says I remember that evening very well. Flashback. She is driving, seems drunk and then she hits some dude on the road. She thinks he is dead, and wonders what to do. She get back into her car and drives away. Back to Sonia. She says I was scared didn't know what to do. She says beleive me, ever since the accident, I have never stayed in peace. I always remembered that, and it haunted me. She says that she read in a paper one day that the man she hit was alive and admitted in the hospital. She was scared, that he would tell the police about her. She says that she met the man at the hospital everyday, hoping he would fogive her. But then, the man died one day. And, Sonia thought that her secret would remain a secret. Then one day Akshat saw her, and he didn't even suspect her. So Sonia says to the killer, that she is willing to pay the price he demands for him to keep his mouth shut. Sonia keeps asking whether he approves of the deal, but wont answer. She goes to him, and moves a wordrobe of clothes that arein her way, and when she does she seems to have seen the killer. (I think its really the killer not Akshat) She says, Aap? and then the next shot is of Akshat walking up to the door of the outhouse. (Yes, it wasn't akshat in the room with sonia, looks like the real killer) Akshat tries opeing the door. Then calls ACP and says that he thinks there is a problem here cause the door is locked. He tells the ACP to come immediatly. The ACP tells Lata, and leave to the outhouse. The knock on the door of the outhouse, trying to get it open. Finally they do. And, unfortuantly they see Sonia hung to the ceiling. SONIA IS DEAD! Lata is shoacked, and Akshat says is astonishment, Sonia? And the episode ends on Lata's face.

Please use the     button, all!

Thanks!

Edited by frenzgrl129 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How is this ending next week? 😆
jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really dint like Sonia but I dint want her to die. poor her
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree how is this ending next week. After doing such a long update, there is soo much more story too it. But, then I think it might end ubruptly, like Salaam Zindagi. That would be terrible!
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😕 wow...that's the weirdest thing...why would the killer want to kill sonya when she doesn;t know anything about the real murder? This only proves that sonya wasn't the killer...the killer is stupid for killing someone who was blamed for wht he/she did... 🤢
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg.. that is so shockin :(.. i knew from the beginning she cudn't have been the killer! 😭
shijhu thumbnail
thnx a ton sweetie for da lovely update
i think creatives changed da script wot say otherwise why wiud anyone kill sonya
kya connection ho sakta hai baba re ........kamini then sonya .........now dis pawan mystery
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update.What a dumb thing to kill Sonya off This way I think the writers want us to think Sonya isn't the murderer.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...Thanks 4 great update
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
why did the killer kill sonia? she didnt know about him or her.