liveupdate 16th...sonya almost trapped

shijhu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

episode starts with yesterdays recap...........

sonya goes to da door peeps out. her fingers r trembling. she is relieved to see her chauffer. she asks him 3without opening da door wozz it he informs abt going to a party . she asks him to wiat n4ear da car she will be rt on.

ad comes there . she asks D to be fast. acp lata is there too. acp assures her dat he checked everything personally n we will be behind dat tree. akshat will be here anymoment and will enter with da guests. dev is scrutinising every single arrangement. he appreciates da manager tells him dat even simone praises him a lot. suddenly ad kunal n sanju r at da door. he greets them and says dat its reaqlly great dat u came early n takes them towards da stage. hopes everythinmgs opk. amber says everythings perfect sir. dev wishes them luck tells them if they need him hes there. they start arranging their instruments. amber checks da microphone. dhara asks amber there will be so many ppl how will we go inside. amber assures dhara not to worry some way will be out.

guests satrt coming dev and simoneare  personally attending them. two frds come and asks dev why he still kept his sunny covered in pardaah simone is tensed. simone says he came here just on a days leave from america. frds say yes after all u have send ur son so far to america to study.they ask the frds to enjoy da drink. dev and simone look at each other tensed. dev goes from there.

amber calls dev and asks him aapka beta bhi hai.......do u have a son too. he says yes. amber asks his name. dev says pawan. amber repeats da name and says nice name. dev thanks and leave.

break.................

dev simone blow da candle and cut da cake. its a chocolate cake. feeds each other and wishes happy anniversary. dev takes da mike and thanks all da guest for coming here. he wants all da guests to enjoy every moment. he invites amber dhara and their band to perform. ppl applaud but simone is angry n irritated.

kunal starts singing amber joins...........ek aasha hai ........guests r enjoying da performance. dhara is looking here n there even while playing da guitar. sanju is on da base drum. sonya comes there wearing a black sleeveless evening gown. sge looks scared. she is sipping a drink. suddenly she looks at a man wearing overcoat is shocked. everybody claps as da performance ends. dev is clapping too n looks angrily at simone. sonya smiles at simone. ad slips out from there. da masked man is looking strt into sonys eyes. she decides she will leave from here but how.

break...........

sonya is shocked. simone goes nr her and asks if she is fine. sonya says am fine will go to da washroom. acp lata r waiting akshat calls him. acp says good and still wiats. sonya talks to herself he is even here. i shudnt stay here and if anybody asks wot will i say. she yells cuz da amsked man is just behind her. episode ends on her scared and shocked face.

precap................ad r strolling in da house. suddenly they hear someone playing mouthorgan. da sound comes out from a room. they smile and open da door. a guy is playing mouthorgan just his eyes r shown. ad gets shocked n shuts back da door.

Edited by shijhu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i hope amber dhara find out about their dad soon
belarajput thumbnail
Is that mean that because dev ditched his own daughters just because they were conjoined, God gave him punishment by giving a son who he cannot show to the world. I am wondering what kind of defect he has.
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: belarajput

Is that mean that because dev ditched his own daughters just because they were conjoined, God gave him punishment by giving a son who he cannot show to the world. I am wondering what kind of defect he has.

I agree, he's getting punished for his sin
But what can be wrong with him that he has kept him hidden from everyone and according to the precap, why does AD shut the door after looking at him😕
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Poor AD, they have a stepbrother and they don't know it.
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great update 😉 😛 😊
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks!!!
AD have a step bro? omg i didnt kno n that man is keeping him hidden!!! 🤢 what goes around comes around