niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Aastha Chaudhary: HOLI
Aastha Chaudhary

My best Holi partner:
With my dream man who is still in my dreams as my soap leaves me with no time to realise my dreams and my dream-man.

Best Holi:
It was during my final year of college when I played Holi with all my friends in the girls' hostel. We were not permitted to play Holi but we decided to break the rules. We girls at around 1:00 am started playing Holi with water and colours. We also played some loud music. Next day the boys from the neighbouring hostel complained about the loud music to our warden. We were made to clean up the whole mess.

High on Bhaang:
I tasted bhaang with a few friends during the same Holi that we celebrated during the last year of my college. I tell you it was hallucinating.

Silly point:
I actually mistook one of my friends to be SRK and started stammering his celebrated dialogue k-k-k-Kiran. The following morning I became the butt of everybody's jokes.

Any embarrassment:
I wasn't embarrassed at all as it was once in a life experience. I enjoyed with my friends.

http://www.apnicommunity.com/babul-ka-aangann-chootey-na/443 86-aastha-chaudhary-holi.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
yea its an old article but thanks nivedita! 😃
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4