15th April 2008 - Written Update

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi everyone, I was very disappointed today as there was no RM and Jhanvi confrontation. It was all about Sunny and Kaveri which I found quite boring and the only thing that could have been interesting but turned out not to be as good at the end.
1 Sunny saw Rocky in the washroom of the restaurant he had gone with Kaveri. He chased him out of the restaurant, (tight past Kaveri but she didn't notice) and in the car. They played the cat and mouse game with each other in the warehouse before Rocky escaped.

2 Sunny rang the police inspector to tell him the happenings and Rocky rang someone too but it was in mute.

3  Sunny beat Rocky up and just as he was going to tell him who hired him to kill Shekhar, a car came right up to them (they were in the middle of the road) and they both pushed each other away and both fell on either sides of the road. A hand was seen out of the window and Rocky jumped in. Sunny was left staring at the car as it left.

4  Kaveri came home after waiting for Sunny. She complained to Shanta about his behaviour. Buaji added her 5p worth regarding men and that wives should keep them on a leash or else they go about everywhere. She leaves.

5  Jhanvi and Gudiya are on a school picnic. Sunny was concerned regarding G's safety. Shubot rings him up to tell him of their plans and that the teacher has been informed of the situation and they rang him earlier but he was busy in a meeting.
*************************the end*******************************
Comments: Today was a very boring episode. I would give it a 2/10. I felt let down after the fab ending of yesterday episode. There was a conversation at the restaurant between Kaveri and Sunny where most of the time Kaveri talked and Sunny listened. She asked him whether it was too much to ask to spend 2 hours with her without letting anything else get in the middle of their time. He doesn't say anything and removes his hand from in between hers. She then says that because of this behaviour she wonders whether he loves her or not. Guys even here he doesn't say he loves her. He just says that its nothing like that and goes to the washroom. Does Kaveri need to be hit on the head with his feelings or what? Why does she not understand? I thought that she would have gotten the hint by now but oh no not yet!!! With Kaveri I think Sagar will have to shout it to her that he doesn't love her and never has. Anyone think she'll get the message even then or not? I am not saying I don't like Kaveri I do but I am very frustrated with her behaviour regarding Sunny. She is a lovely girl on the whole except for not seeing things that are blantly obvious to others.

The episode ended on Sagar's face as Rocky escaped in the black car with the tinted windows.

Hope you enjoyed the update. See you all tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have a better episode to watch then.
Munira

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thnks!!!
am also dissapointed!!!