live update 15th ..ad goes to dev

shijhu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

episode starts with yesterdays recap....

ad recalls simones words when she said ur mom me and dev were very gud frds. amber says dat proves he knows abt our dad cuz mom never told us she knows mr dev. dhara says mom doesnt want us to know abt our dad so she wants us to be away from mr dev too but wot do we want D dont u want to know abt our dad .i know mom will never tell us abt our dad n there must be a genuine reason behind it but its very urgent for us to know abt our dad n i have full faith dat all our questions will get answered by mr dev .ad r in tears

simone talks abt da party dev says u plz take care of everything simone starts nagging dev as its in every newspaper

ad kunal r sipping tea/coffee. kunal asks why r u both serious .amber asks kunal if we want to know a secret from anybodys house wot we shud do .kunal says dev shukla is a famous lawyer and to get into his house to know abt ur dad wud be difficult cuz of tight security .amber reads da paper kept in front of them abt his anniversary party is happy n tells them we have a way

ad n kunal comes to mr devs house .dhara says mom wud be upset amber says mum wont know . dev comes there. all greet him .amber says we came to know in da paper abt ur anniv4ersay party which is tomm so will u plz allow our band to perform  in ur anniversary .dev is shocked .amber talks emotionally abt surgery .dev says actually baat yeh hai ki ........simone comes from behind n says dat wont be necessary

break..........

simone sarcastically says sorry n wishes them beteer luck nxt time if u both survives . u must have heard abt these type of parties but never saw i guess. we have arranged da famous band of this city. dev says actually simone i enquired abt dat band and they aint available tomm cuz they dont have a date. so i think we shud give ad a chance. simone says anything u say dev but watching these twins perform da guests wud get entertained fo sho n leaves from there. dev says so u r performing tomoz. ad thanks him. simone is angry.

akshat acp and lata r talking abt dev simones wedd ann. akshat says dis wud be a great opportunity to know abt sonya as many famous ppl wud be invited. so akshat says there wud b4e many ppl n i will scare her and hide among them. acp asks him to scare sonya so much dat she confesses. ad r sitting on da bed. amber is thinking. dhara is writing smthing. amber says D tomm will be a very special day in our lives as we will know abt our dad .

break...

ad and lata having their breakfast. ad asks abt doc uncle and aunty. lata informs them dat they went to nasik. ad asks when they will return. lata says dunno. ad says we will practs da hwole day then iwll go out for dinner. lata says even i will go to da doc and there wud be traffic so wud be back late. ;lets meet at night on dinner.

sonya is wearing a pink bathrobe wiping her face with a white towel. theres blood all over her face and a note on da mirror with blood. sonya starts yelling runs to da living room and calls mukesh harish nitis..then mutters theres nobody at home. the door bell rings at da same very moment. sonya is shocked n scared. she goes towards da main door peeps thru da peeping eye and is shocked.

precap..........ad simone and dev r standing ad asks mr dev abt his son as they never knew dat he had a son. simone is irritated and uneasy. dev says dat he has a son. ad asks wots his name. dev says his name is pawan. amber says pawan .........

Edited by shijhu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also can you give a brief update for yesterday's episode Please.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. Hmmm, maybe Simone is the culprit.
I bet her son is sick or something and needs a liver or organ
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. isnt his son's name neev
qusumji thumbnail
thanks a lot dear.

please can you update for 14th april too? we still don't know what happeneded yesterday. 😭
ava17 thumbnail
Thnx, Simone was supposed 2 be ina positive shade acoording to articles, and now hse is negative
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update dear!
well i'm ecited for tom. epi..will ad get to know that dev is their dad..?

so strange...the son's name is Pawan..