Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

Time for a New MOTW or should I say The very first Beta Of The WeekπŸ˜›

Currently he is the only male among the huge female population. Therefore, thought of asking how is he feeling to be a part of RKB family.

How does it feel to be among soo many ladies Mr MagnificentπŸ˜†..oops Yess thats the name we all are familar too.

He is none other than

magnificent me

πŸ‘

Mitesh here is your MOTW Sig, designed by IBserenityπŸ‘

umm unfortunately you cannot use the sig bellow by Tumhari_Khsuhi kyuki.. well samajhdaar ko ishara kaafi haiπŸ˜†

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite chracter of RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

So what are you waiting for??

Get started right away!!

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats magnificent .... Enjoy the hot seat. πŸ‘
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! πŸ˜† I never knew there's a beta in this forum!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Anyways, congrats!! πŸ˜›
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for being first beta of the week.....hope u have a blast 😳 Edited by sami01 - 16 years ago
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congrats. Enjoy the hot beta hot seat.πŸ˜›Hope u have a great week.

I can see that am the first one..to grill u.πŸ˜†I won't waste time..here u go..''very few'' for u to start with.😳EnjoyπŸ˜›(and skip any qns that u think r too personal)

Do u like apurva?

Do u like Mona?

Does it feel weird to be the one boy amongst the 'crazy-in-love-with apurva-girls '' population?

What do u do in life?

Tell us more abt urself.

Do u get fed up with our Apurva-giri?if yes..why?πŸ˜†

Do u think shekar is too sweet n will end up being hurt?

Don't u find Rohini too arrogant n lack manners?

Now a few qns:

ur fav actor
ur fav actress
ur fav toothbrush
ur fav movie
ur fav chocolate
ur fav brand
ur fav serial
ur fav song
ur fav dance
ur fav song that apurva sang in sss
ur fav colour u like to see apurva in
ur fav day of the week
ur fav month
ur fav country

u r in the UK...do u like it here?πŸ˜† if not.. why not? if yes..why yes?πŸ˜†

do u miss india?

How did u land in the RKB forum?πŸ˜† (let me guess...?πŸ€”)

Describe life in one paragraph
Describe apurva in one paragraph
Describe Shekar in one paragraph

describe Rohini in one paragraph.

Describe Mona vasu in a few words.

in at least 50 words describe the difference between Shekar n Rohini.

Do u even know me?πŸ˜† if yes..wat do u know abt me?

IS there anything u wud like to tell us abt urself?

Choose one:

sun/rain
hot/cold
coffe/tea
boy kid/ girl kid
apurva/srk
sunset/sunrise
dance/sing
blush/giggle
uk/US
RC/gulmohur
shekar/dps
shekar/AS
AS/dps
surveen/mona
kajol/rani
jjkn/kaajjal
kaajjal/rkb
jjkn/rkb
lap top / computer
radio/ipod
jeans/trousers
shirt/sweater

guitar/piano
snow/rain
beach/mountain

What wud ur dream date with ur favourite actress be like

If u bump into Apurva in mumbai..wat will u do? wud u tell him there is a bunch of crazy girls who r after him?πŸ˜† 

Do u cook? If yes..do u cook good food?

Wats ur favourite dish

If u are asked to wish for 3 things...wat wud they be? 

Do u think Apurva needs a haircut?

Who is ur fav actress?

who is ur fav actor?

Who inspires u?

Whats ur dream career?

what tv shows do u watch?

who is ur IF best buddy?πŸ˜‰ 

Do u like sports?if yes wat sport?

Do u think IF is mainly dominated by girls? (well i suppose it isπŸ˜†) If it is..why is it so.

How did u find IF?google?πŸ˜†

Am i annoying u with my questions?😭 very few soo far.

Wat serials do u watch?

If u won 10 million pounds...wat wud u do?πŸ˜†

Describe the princess of ur dreams.

And finally..do u think our craziness about Apurva might make u run away from the RKB forum?πŸ˜†

Am i too harsh?😭

well these few questions willl only take u abt 2 mins to answer..i won't waste ur time.

Ok before u answer them..bear in mind that u can skip any questions if u feel that they r too personal or u just don't feel like answering them.😭😳

😳Komal

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations Mitesh !  

Nice to see a guy among us so many women for a change !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Do enjoy the Hot Seat !

Michelle

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Wow! πŸ˜† I never knew there's a beta in this forum!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Anyways, congrats!! πŸ˜›

Me neither!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......congrats!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘.......enjoy ur hot seat!!

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name: Mitesh

Profession: Medical Student

Hobbies: Drawing and designing webs.

How did you get started with IF: Kkusum videos..how I miss it.

Name your friends at IF: Anu .

Rate RKB out of 10 : 6/10 (due to slow pace otherwise 9)

Favourite chracter of RKB: Urmm, well I aint into Apu because of obvious reasons..evn though I think he is a brillan actor. Rohini is warming to me but still not sure - no comment for now?πŸ˜†

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB: Urmm, all the daugthers taking responsibility of the house

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar: Long live the RKB Parivaar (What else shall I say?πŸ˜†)

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Congrats magnificent .... Enjoy the hot seat. πŸ‘

Originally posted by: gambi

Thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ Yes, I am a beta but by the time this show finishes I will become a cracked egg with yolk leaking from all the lovable Shekar posts.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ploye

Congrats. Enjoy the hot beta hot seat.πŸ˜›Hope u have a great week.

I can see that am the first one..to grill u.πŸ˜†I won't waste time..here u go..''very few'' for u to start with.😳EnjoyπŸ˜›(and skip any qns that u think r too personal)

Do u like apurva?  In terms of acting yes.

Do u like Mona? Yes but only as Jassi.

Does it feel weird to be the one boy amongst the 'crazy-in-love-with apurva-girls '' population? Very, sometimes frustrating but the show is interesting.

What do u do in life?

Medical Student

Tell us more abt urself.

Urmm, well I am very serious, truthful type of person who has always followed strict rules from day 1. (I ain't as strict as that sounds.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›)
Do u get fed up with our Apurva-giri?if yes..why?πŸ˜†

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. It is nice to gossip. Ladies do it upfront. Men do it behind backs.πŸ˜† But for men it is slightly less gossip, and let's get moving type of thing. So if the story actually moved on to Rohini and Shekar then I would enjoy it more.

Do u think shekar is too sweet n will end up being hurt? Yes, the good ones always suffer.πŸ˜†

Don't u find Rohini too arrogant n lack manners? Urmm she does yes. My aunt would have locked her up for speaking like she did with Radha.πŸ˜›

Now a few qns:

ur fav actor - Sharukh
ur fav actress - Aish
ur fav toothbrush - Cheap wala.πŸ˜† 
ur fav movie - Devdas
ur fav chocolate - Ferro Roche 
ur fav brand - What for shoes, elctronics what??πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
ur fav serial - Kkusum and Jassi 
ur fav song - At the moment Maa of TZP 
ur fav dance - Aish's Dola Re Dola 
ur fav song that apurva sang in sss - Didn't watch NDTV then.
ur fav colour u like to see apurva in - Urmm neutral colours suit him best. I hate the stripes. πŸ˜†
ur fav day of the week - Thurs
ur fav month - July
ur fav country - God, I would pay anything to live in India but I cant leave my studies. I draw India's map and flag on my books, walls where ever I can. Those who live in India don't realise what a gem they have. They take the country for granted...and here I am craving to live in my country.

u r in the UK...do u like it here?πŸ˜† if not.. why not? if yes..why yes?πŸ˜†

No I don't. UK has nothing but money. You can be earning 100, 000.00 and not be happy because there is no life here. Just grey clouds, work and sleep.

do u miss india?

A lot...I have been to India 8 times, 2 months each. I wish I could leave everything behind but being a medical student I will probably end up working here aswell.

How did u land in the RKB forum?πŸ˜† (let me guess...?πŸ€”)

Urmm, I was getting bored of Sony and Zee (always hated Star PlusπŸ˜†) So I tried some NDTV shows..

Describe life in one paragraph -

Life is pointless. We all come empty and leave empty but whilst you are here do some good. However always appreciate God's gift because it wont come again.πŸ˜ƒ
Describe apurva in one paragraph

Brillant actor who loves his wife dearly, repeat loves his wife dearly, repeat loves his wife dearly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Describe Shekar in one paragraph

Too good for his own good (wahh I have really done it this time!!!🀣) Do I make sense, right? Rohini will consume him all otherwise!!πŸ˜‰

describe Rohini in one paragraph.

A person who doesnt appreciate love, who doesn't respect olders, immature and over-dose of self respect.

(Sorry I am only writing a (few) sentence(s), I hope you don't mind since I am new to the show and actors)

Describe Mona vasu in a few words.

I can't...I have never seen her before.

in at least 50 words describe the difference between Shekar n Rohini.

What!!!! I am will be here all day!πŸ˜† Urm I will do it like this:

Quiet-loud

Calm-restless

Smart-slowπŸ˜†

Unique-Average

Sensible-chaotic

I am struggling already..

Good-looking-Not enough makeup.

Loveable-crazy

Arghhh!! I give up! I will addmore if I find anymore..

Do u even know me?πŸ˜† if yes..wat do u know abt me?

I know nothing about you...why don't you tell me what I should know about you? (Even if I do know I ain't sharing it!πŸ˜‰)

IS there anything u wud like to tell us abt urself?

Urmm, nothing as such.

Choose one:

sun/
hot/
/tea
boy kid

/srk
sunset/
/sing
/giggle
uk/
/gulmohur
shekar/
shekar/
AS/
/mona
/rani
jjkn/

/rkb
jjkn/

lap top /
ipod
/trousers
/sweater

/piano
snow/
/mountain

What wud ur dream date with ur favourite actress be like

Urmm I don't know? I think it would last 10 mins maximum if I have enough jokes (not reallyπŸ˜†)..most likely she will end up leaving in frustration because to an extent I am quiet.

If u bump into Apurva in mumbai..wat will u do? wud u tell him there is a bunch of crazy girls who r after him?πŸ˜† 

No...I am sure there is not a bunch. I would ask him to come on IF and if not at least phone Anu. (An advanced b-day giftπŸ˜†)

Do u cook? If yes..do u cook good food? I cook but not a huge variety. What I do cook is good, yes.

Wats ur favourite dish

Urmm every dish. I don't mind what I eat as long as it is Indian πŸ˜›and veg. Pizzas and the rest is all junk food which I wouldn't classify as a dish.πŸ˜†

If u are asked to wish for 3 things...wat wud they be? 

To end world poverty and hunger.

I would bank the the other 2 for my own personal use...I would use them for money or such (I really mean personal).πŸ˜†

Do u think Apurva needs a haircut?

Yes. It won't be long before people will start calling him masi if he doesn't get a hair cut.πŸ˜†

Who is ur fav actress?

Aish.

who is ur fav actor?

Srk

Who inspires u?

My mother.

Whats ur dream career?

A cardiologist

Kasam Se, Betiyaan (Ghar Ki), Indian Idol, Kuch Iss Tara and I rotate between any others I find interesting like Dulhan.

who is ur IF best buddy?πŸ˜‰ 

Buddy? Let's not go into this. My best friend is Anu. But best buddy...I think he left IF.

Do u like sports?if yes wat sport?

Urmm, not been the sporty type..always loved drawing and spent most of my time making portraits but I enjoy cycling and swimming.

Do u think IF is mainly dominated by girls? (well i suppose it isπŸ˜†) If it is..why is it so.

Who watches TV the most? I think my question answers your question.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

How did u find IF?google?πŸ˜†

Woow, you guessed correctly. I was looking for Kkusum videos and IF was on the top.

Am i annoying u with my questions?😭 very few soo far.

FEW??!! You mad??😭 I have been here for half an hour!πŸ˜†

Wat serials do u watch?

Repeat Q:

Kasam Se, Betiyaan (Ghar Ki), Indian Idol, Kuch Iss Tara and I rotate between any others I find interesting like Dulhan.

If u won 10 million pounds...wat wud u do?πŸ˜†

Describe the princess of ur dreams.

Urmm I will tell you when I find her. I don't believe in Princess of my dreams because most of the time you end up marrying someone the opposite you were expecting.πŸ˜›

And finally..do u think our craziness about Apurva might make u run away from the RKB forum?πŸ˜†

Ha, that is not going to work. I work to fight agaisnt my troubles so more likely that you will see more of me in the Shekar crazy posts.

Am i too harsh?😭

How would I know? Your questions were what I was expecting, nothing that implies you are harsh.

well these few questions willl only take u abt 2 mins to answer..i won't waste ur time.

2 mins?? I beg to differ.πŸ˜† (Only jokingπŸ˜›)

Ok before u answer them..bear in mind that u can skip any questions if u feel that they r too personal or u just don't feel like answering them.😭😳

😳Komal

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I had a good time reading ur answers Mitz, and im still in shock that u cud manage to answer allπŸ˜†

I already know the minor details abt u so let me get smth different for u.

We mostly had all crazy chats which at times led to unusal arguements and at times we ended up giggling at each other's sense of humour. Do you remmeber any specific chat at msn(though i know ur memory is short) give it a try.

I can be irritating/annoying at times with my nonstop demands and my immaturity. Was there a time when you felt like you made a wrong decision by choosing me as ur best friend.

You had enjoyed a wonderful time at DYND/TKTG. I remember the cool contests that you came up with. So what do you think are the transformations (makeoverπŸ˜†)you have gone through from DYND to RKB.

btw I am going to watch BMTD, and i will edit my post to add more9if u wish that is)πŸ˜†.. answer these for the time being DOCπŸ˜›  

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ananya_A

I had a good time reading ur answers Mitz, and im still in shock that u cud manage to answer allπŸ˜†

I already know the minor details abt u so let me get smth different for u.

We mostly had all crazy chats which at times led to unusal arguements and at times we ended up giggling at each other's sense of humour. Do you remmeber any specific chat at msn(though i know ur memory is short) give it a try.

If I could remember at least half of the junk I talked to you then I would have answered your Question. My memory is fine with medical talk but the rest doesnt seem to stay. Urmm let me think..I will edit my reply if I can think of anything. As for now...nope...if you know tell me!!😭

I can be irritating/annoying at times with my nonstop demands and my immaturity. Was there a time when you felt like you made a wrong decision by choosing me as ur best friend.

No. I will be honest. I make friends and if I think they are annoying then I tolerate it as long as I don't have work to do. If I do then I keep praying that the irritating person will stop irritating me now...but I just tell you if I am busy so the answer is no.

You had enjoyed a wonderful time at DYND/TKTG. I remember the cool contests that you came up with. So what do you think are the transformations (makeoverπŸ˜†)you have gone through from DYND to RKB.

It made me into a true IFian. One who knew how to post, reply and learn the rules of IF. Sometimes I feel a lot of member, ahem not pointing any fingers, could do with learning the same experience.πŸ˜†

btw I am going to watch BMTD, and i will edit my post to add more9if u wish that is)πŸ˜†.. answer these for the time being DOCπŸ˜›  

Alright..go and watch your Amar. God, girls..urmm no, children these days...SHISH!!πŸ˜›