Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Kat for the links! I don't know if I should rejoice that Sumeet is back or get upset because of all the bashing thats started. People really need to think before they write. It's extremely disgusting to see people say such harsh words about something they have no knowledge about!!!

Anyways, hopefully Sumeet will play a good guy and everyone will start liking him again. Although I must admit I don't like his pairing with Prateeksha. He looks so much better with Araina. I wonder if he knew about the accident??
kat88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah Baby, Raunak looks better with Araina! But anyways I am just happy that I am able to see Sumeet back on tv again!! 😃
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa, looks like I've missed quite a few things on this FC as well as on PKB during my short absence! Hey Kat, you are back!! & what good news you've brought with you! Sumeet is back on PKB too! I was actually starting to wonnder if he had left the show all together though I never quite stopped hoping he'd be back sooner or later! Wow! This is great !

& Mugdha dear, Thanks loads for the article & well...your prediction based on it finally turned out to be true! Sumeet is still indeed on PKB & I hope this time he's back to stay for good!!!😃

& Faaria, don't you worry about the bashing done by a handful of die-hard PraSha Fans.& Not to rake up the past or anything, but hey, we are old pros at dealing with this kind of things before on the Kyunki forum, remember? So let them do their bashing..who cares? All that matters right now is that Sumeet is back on the show!

Btw, guys, Sorry to disagree with the two of you😛 but I actually like Ronak's pairing with Prateeksha better😃 I think they make a better match age-wise as well as looks-wise😳 Plus, I like Prateeksha better than Araina.Just my opinion ofcourse.
HPCRAZY thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys, check out this short new PKB Promo; Ronak is awesome in it! Superb facial expressions😳Can't wait for this scene to come on the show!

BabyStone thumbnail
Thanks for the promo HP. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Btw I updated my site a few days ago. I've added some new pictures of both Sumeet and Riva so let do check them out and let me know what you think.
mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPCRAZY

Hey guys, check out this short new PKB Promo; Ronak is awesome in it! Superb facial expressions😳Can't wait for this scene to come on the show!

Hey HP..thanks a lot for the link...Sumeet is superb in the promo..cant wait for the scene!
mvk_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyStone

Thanks for the promo HP. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Btw I updated my site a few days ago. I've added some new pictures of both Sumeet and Riva so let do check them out and let me know what you think.

Hey Baby..great job with the pics!! just checked out ur site..great pics...thanks for making such a wonderful site!!
BabyStone thumbnail
Thanks mvk for the kind words! It makes all the effort worth it! :)

I've added new pictures to Ronak's album. It's almost up to date. By the end of the weekend I promise it will be.

Anyways how is everyone? How are you guys liking the current story line?
BabyStone thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPCRAZY

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">Whoa, looks like I've missed quite a few things on this FC as well as on <font color="#ff00ff">PKB</font> during my short absence! Hey <font color="#ff0000">Kat,</font> you are back!! & what good news you've brought with you! <font color="#ff0066">Sumeet</font> is back on<font color="#ff00ff"> PKB </font>too! I was actually starting to wonnder if he had left the show all together though I never quite stopped hoping he'd be back sooner or later! Wow! This is great !</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">& <font color="#ff0000">Mugdha</font> dear, Thanks loads for the article & well...your prediction based on it finally turned out to be true! <font color="#ff0099"><font color="#ff0066">Sumeet</font> </font>is still indeed on <font color="#ff00ff">PKB</font> & I hope this time he's back to stay for good!!!😃</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3"></strong></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3">& <font color="#ff0000">Faaria</font>, don't you worry about the bashing done by a handful of die-hard PraSha Fans.& Not to rake up the past or anything, but hey, we are old pros at dealing with this kind of things before on the Kyunki forum, remember? So let them do their bashing..who cares? All that matters right now is that <font color="#ff0066">Sumeet</font> is back on the show! </font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#0000ff" size="3"><strong>Btw, guys, Sorry to disagree with the two of you😛 but I actually like <font color="#ff00cc">Ronak</font>'s pairing with <font color="#ff00cc">Prateeksha </font>better😃I think they make a better match age-wise as well as looks-wise😳Plus, I like <font color="#ff00cc">Prateeksha</font> better than <font color="#ff00cc">Araina</font>.Just my opinion ofcourse.</font>

I see where your coming from Nuwi. Prateeksha and Ronak do make a better pair age wise but I don't see any chemistry between them like there was between Ronak and Araina. But we'll have to see how the story line goes with this couple for now.

Btw did you catch this week's episode. Sumeet did a brilliant job and people are appreciating his acting skills too! It's finally nice to see him be appreciated for his work. It hasn't happened in a long time.
gr8geeta thumbnail
Hi Everyone,
Sumeet looks very cute in PKB
I ask that in KSBKBT Gautam-Tessha song 'Chup Tum Raho Chup Hum Rahe.... which movie.Post Me Movie Name.