*DOTW-Is it really Sagar’s fault?*

pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

How are you all? Another week gone! Time flies doesn't it?

Well, there is one advantage of this: Another Discussion of the Week!

Please discuss here how you feel like the current track is going and how it should be going.

Just to get you started, here are some questions that you can answer:

1. Have you ever thought about the current track from Sagar's perspective? If you were in his place and you think that Ganga left you, wouldn't it be easier for you to blame Jhanvi just by closing your eyes because from your perspective, she is already a traitor. Think about this for a while and answer this: Is it true that the only time you become blind and ignore all the true facts is when you feel like a cherished one left you?

2. Don't you think that Shanta's character is changing a bit? Do you think it has anything to do with Shekhar since he always told her to believe Jhanvi?

3. Do you really want Rahul to fall for Jhanvi? And if he ever does, don't you think that it will affect Sagar's already broken heart?

4. Now, now, one thing where Sagar really is wrong is his behavior towards Kaveri... Why do you think that the creatives are making him behave rudely towards her? Maybe it might have some connection to her later on becoming a villain?

Please, please discuss about the serial here! And you better discuss it here!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1. Have you ever thought about the current track from Sagar's perspective? If you were in his place and you think that Ganga left you, wouldn't it be easier for you to blame Jhanvi just by closing your eyes because from your perspective, she is already a traitor. Think about this for a while and answer this: Is it true that the only time you become blind and ignore all the true facts is when you feel like a cherished one left you?

-- of course it'll hurt, but if you truly loved that person, you'd just want him/her to be happy and not try to make their life a living hell.

2. Don't you think that Shanta's character is changing a bit? Do you think it has anything to do with Shekhar since he always told her to believe Jhanvi?

-- I have no idea who Shanta is. 😆 😆

3. Do you really want Rahul to fall for Jhanvi? And if he ever does, don't you think that it will affect Sagar's already broken heart?

I'm sick of these "love squares" in this show, I just want her to get married and stay with ONE SINGLE guy. 😳 😆

4. Now, now, one thing where Sagar really is wrong is his behavior towards Kaveri... Why do you think that the creatives are making him behave rudely towards her? Maybe it might have some connection to her later on becoming a villain?

-- She has always been such a sweet person, she better not become a villain. Sagar is a JERK. He is very lucky to have these two great ladies love him truly and I don't understand why he's rude towards her? She didn't do anything. 😕
pollydolly thumbnail
Love your answers Kullly especially the "I have no clue who Shanta is" 😆 😆
😆 😆 There's like no one here to answer your questions though. Where'd everyone go?

btw, i have to go now, bye, navi. 😃
pollydolly thumbnail
Everyone's in Ga-Ga Land 😆
Bye! 😳
pollydolly thumbnail

Ga-Ga Land exists Kully! Visit the following link and please participate there!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/909912

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im lovin gaga land!!! 😳 👏

Sagar is confused and in such a time it doesnt halp that his life got turned upside down so while i can forgive him for many things i dont think his treatment of Ganga jahnvi is right!!!

Kaveri to me seems like she will turn negative as she is very clingy of sagar and if he ever leaves her she will feel betrayed and emember his hard attitude towards her!!! 😳

my views only dont mean no offence!!!

xXx Benaz
pollydolly thumbnail
Enjoy yourself in Ga-Ga Land Benaz 😊 BTW, I sure hope that Kaveri doesn't turn negative or else I won't like it 🤢 😳
Marthika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Great one navi

. Have you ever thought about the current track from Sagar's perspective? If you were in his place and you think that Ganga left you, wouldn't it be easier for you to blame Jhanvi just by closing your eyes because from your perspective, she is already a traitor. Think about this for a while and answer this: Well if i could be sagar i would before get some clues and sabut that jhanvi is the murderer and not easily go towards the wrong decision

2. Don't you think that Shanta's character is changing a bit? Do you think it has anything to do with Shekhar since he always told her to believe Jhanvi?Yes because she is coming in that Bua's decision.She is getting more you know feeling that jhanvi is really towards that rahul

3. Do you really want Rahul to fall for Jhanvi? And if he ever does, don't you think that it will affect Sagar's already broken heart?You know i dont care if he really falls for her becaues ganga will never fall for him.I advice him not to fall for her.

4. Now, now, one thing where Sagar really is wrong is his behavior towards Kaveri... Why do you think that the creatives are making him behave rudely towards her? Maybe it might have some connection to her later on becoming a villain?I dont think Kaveri will become evil,because she loves jhanvi more than anything and if she comes to know her sacrifise for her she will give sagar to her,but at the other hand if she gets to see SG in a wrong way she will surely be hurt

pollydolly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Fingers crossed, i don't want to see Kaveri in a negative role. BTW, i think that Rahul already fell for Ganga 😆