Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.nair

jots are u done or are u still in the process ๐Ÿ˜ณ guess everyone is just out to distract you...you just concentrate and complete the clue.

Thanchu di but we're done already๐Ÿ˜ƒ HAHA they can all distract me as much as they want but J(ot)T(ammy) Rockz btw are you done yet?๐Ÿ˜†

Angelic_J thumbnail

Well its only us two in here frm the JHATS so no need to waste me time on the other good for nuthing kaamchor's๐Ÿคฃ

Mosammad thumbnail
Aite...good point, tooth fairy ji...how is ur teeth collecting business going? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mosammad

Oye Anshu show off pants- Imma really cut of ur tail!๐Ÿ˜†

Shut upppp ๐Ÿ˜† me and my partner were done agesssssss ago ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ Jot...Yo I am here as well ๐Ÿ˜ก
Mosammad thumbnail
Im happy ur happy ๐Ÿ˜†

Now...bye! ๐Ÿ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JK_5

Thanchu di but we're done already๐Ÿ˜ƒ HAHA they can all distract me as much as they want but J(ot)T(ammy) Rockz btw are you done yet?๐Ÿ˜†

oh ok yes finally we are done too on this phew
Angelic_J thumbnail

oh ok yes finally we are done too on this phew

Finally you guys are done too *YAY*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† Well atleast we can all move on now (hopefully)๐Ÿ˜†

I swear if Ammu writes another Task den imma gonna kidnap her and SAMMY๐Ÿ˜ก and lock em both up until we're done with the race

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: JK_5

Finally you guys are done too *YAY*๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† Well atleast we can all move on now (hopefully)๐Ÿ˜†

I swear if Ammu writes another Task den imma gonna kidnap her and SAMMY๐Ÿ˜ก and lock em both up until we're done with the race

i did not mind Sammy's clues but if its ammmu then you let me know...will send the dons ur way to help you๐Ÿ˜†
Angelic_J thumbnail

i did not mind Sammy's clues but if its ammmu then you let me know...will send the dons ur way to help you๐Ÿ˜†

Hawww thanx for the help but I think imma alone enuf for this kaam๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž and if I need any help shanta tai is also there na๐Ÿ˜‰ She'll make ammu and samyu crack so hard they'll be too busy laffing until this race finsishes๐Ÿ˜† 

Arreeeee nahi samyu only acts nice but I know she and ammmu must have put both their evil minds together to come up with such tasks๐Ÿ˜ก Poor me dont even watch BMTD yet me and Tammy had to spend THREE days unlocking the clues๐Ÿ˜ณ

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Lol priya, just WAIT for the next round darling.

Jot if you touch me, mind you i'll make sure you get your clues late ๐Ÿ˜Ž jk