||::KNK Times::||:: 1st Edition::||

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey KNK-ians!! Welcome to our first Edition of The KNK Times. I hope you all will enjoy yourselves and like the suprises!! 

This Edition is for last week and we'll be skipping this week so we can Start it reguarly from next week!!

The scene of the week is the entire sequence of Vidyut leaving Mumbai for London; it was presented very well. It was heart breaking because we saw Vidyut leaving the love of his life behind, you could see it in his eyes how hard it was for him. The song that they played as the background score was also a heart wrenching one, Layi Vi Na Gayi from the film Chalte Chalte. It was bitter sweet because on one hand you had Vidyut and Kinjal pining for each other, but on the other hand we were able to see a montage of all the great Viki moments from the engagement, to the dates and even Vidyut's flirting with Kinjal. When both auto and car stopped at the red light we hoped that maybe he would see her, but that didn't happen, thanks to the motorcycle-wala. I'm telling you, when he came in between then, I wanted to flick him off or something. Mood toh pehle hi off thi, lekis usse dekhne ke baad gussa aa gaya! The last part when Vidyut turned and we saw Kinjalwalking in, for a moment, against all odds and against all hope, we hoped (the Viki fans any way), that she had come to get him, she had come to tell him the truth. But alas, we were left hanging, after all this is an Ekta production, the audience never gets what they want with out a nice long drag of the story line.

Link for anyone who wants to watch: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PoETTAgaxuo

Now now, before all the Kajal fans kill me, let me tell you, the scene when Kanav comes and announced to the staff that Kinjal would now be his PA, and that if anyone had a problem with it they could take it up with him; yes that scene rocked too, and was a very close second. In the end I had to chose the teary farewell.

Other scenes that rocked equally were:

1. When Kinjal's parents give back the check that Sukriti (Vidyut's Mom) gives them and then tells her off. It was like boo-ya, in yo face!

2. Kanav telling Neena to make up her mind in regards to Kinjal; either she was on Kinjal's side or she was not. You tell her Kanav!

Duniyah un logoon ko yaad nahin karte, joh aapni zindagi jee ke chale jaate hai; balke un logoon ko yaad karte hai joh aapni zindagi jeet kaar jaate."

Kinjal's mom says this to Kinjal when she finds out that Kinjal gave up her own happiness for the sake of Vidyut's. It is a line that is not only appropriate for the situation but it rings true to life. We don't remember every John Smith that we come into contact with, but we do remember the Gandhi-ji's, the Mother Teresa's, the Martil Luther King, Jr.'s, we remember all the people who came and made a difference in not only their lives but the lives of others as well. So come on people, aim high and show the world the stuff you are made of!

The shining star of the week was none other than Vidyuth. He was only there for Monday's episode, and that too for only one scene, but he rocked that scene. Naman did a fabulous job acting that scene out. When he was talking to his mother, or more like when his mother was talking to him (he never said anything) he was so somber looking, he didn't have to speak the words for us to understand what a pained state he was in. The look in his eyes as he leaves, rides in the taxi and waits in the auto; those looks were enough to break hearts all across IF. In the absolute last scene at theairport when the camera zoom's in on his eyes and the tears are just sitting there ready to spill, that one 3 second shot was enough to bring a sting of tears to my own eyes. Alas, as they say, all good things must come to an end, and this was the end of our darling Vidyuth Sir…for now any way.

31st April

kinjal is ready to go to the hospital for the abortion. and vidyuth is also ready to leave to london. neena is worried and decides to meet kinjal and goes to her home where urmila is searching for kinjal. she asks neena and neena tells her if kinjal left to hospital for abortion. they leave to the hospital and enqiure about kinjal. meanwhile vidyuth leaves to london. neena and urmila find kinjal and urmila slaps kinjal and takes her with her.

1st April

urmila asks why she did so and kinjal tells her the truth that she has broken all her relationships with vidyuth. urmila tells her the importance of the baby and advices her to start her life afresh. next morning sukriti comes to kinjal's house and gives them a check for kinjal's baby. instead they give it bak to her telling she must have spent a lot of money for the functions and tells her to give blessings to vidyuth on their behalf. kinjal decides to join office again. and her parents wish her good luck. board meeting is going on and sandhya and pranit arrive and ask kanav for the balance sheet so that they can make sure that the company is in profit. kinjal gives them the file but it shows the losses. kinjal is confused and decides to check up with it. sandhya tells the board that its time they changed the board chairperson.

2nd April

kinjal brings in the original file and hands it to kanav saying someone kept the wrong papers. sandhya fires kinjal for bringing the wrong file first but kanav sides kinjal saying she's his employee and that he will keep her till whenver he wants. he thanks kinjal for helping him. kinjal sees her mother at bhandra and asks her about it to urmila but she refuses telling she was at home. kinjal is doubtful and just then she gets a ticket from bhandra station and asks about it to urmila and she refuses. neena comes to know that kinjal has joined office again and she cant see kinjal and kanav together and decides to make a plan to remove kinjal from office. urmila is very sad and kinjal apologises and they have a light moment. pandiji finds a file and urmila takes it and is hiding something. she hides the file in a suitcase but a paper falls off from it. neena talks about kinjal's pregnancy in front of sandhya and sandhya decides to fire kinjal with this reason.

3rd April

sandhya insults kinjal in front of everyone in the office. she tells kinjal to leave but kanav stops her and makes her his PA. kinjal and sandhya are shocked. neena comes to meet kinjal thinking she must have been fired by now but comes to know that she has been promoted. neena is upset and asks kanav and kanav takes kinjal's side. neena is very upset and meets her mom and her mom tells her that she has to do those things which is not used to in ordinary life for kanav and neena feels better. kinjal decides to call her mom but she is talking on the other phone and urmila keep the phone on the table without cutting the phone and talks to someone on the other phone that she will not tell anyone and has hid the file safely and kinjal hears it and thinks what could urmila be hiding from her.

Shocking news in KNK this week, Urmila has a secret. Urmila is the definition of mamta, love and support for her children. Having a mother like her and any child would be happy, thanking God and their lucky stars for giving them such a mother. She is more a friend than a mother, but a mother with a firm hand when necessary. The fact that she has a secret that she is hiding from the entire family is unbelievable. Urmila Maa is someone that holds secrets for many people because they confide in her, but now that she has a secret of her own…it has given us a major twist. Now, is that twist good or bad…yeh dekhna abhi bhi baki hai.

But since this is last week's shocker, we all know that Urmila has Cancer!!

In the world of Indian drama we have seen the nasty-dirty laundry come out between families. Sisters after their brother-in-laws, mothers after property for their children, fathers/husbands having affairs with girls half their age; you name it, we have seen it. One thing that was new to me however, was what Sukriti (Vidyut's mom) did to him. She broke her sons heart, took the love of his life away from him, all in the excuse that he is better off without Kinjal. Come on! Does she not see what we see; apparently Mummu-ji missed the tears of pain her son was shedding, she turned a deaf ear to the shattering of his heart. We are merely the audience and it nearly did us in to see fun-loving-prankster Vidyut so somber and heart broken, she is his mother, how does she not see it. Sukriti Maa is just using the happiness excuse to get her son away from the girl he loves – all because she doesn't approve of Kinjal, for what ever reason. That is a whole new low for the moms of telly-world. Usually mothers do the horrible things like blackmail and what not to get things like money and property for their child, yahaan toh baath hi kuch aur hai.

Included in this category is also Neena's mom, who is advising her daughter to use Kinjal, her best friend, to get what she wants. This is also, a whole new lever of selfishness. Aage aage dekhte hai, hota hai kya.

As a farewell bid to the one and only Vidyut Sir, we have named him style icon of the week. His dress sense is just to die for. He rocks the business tycoon avtar in the business suits, slacks and ties. He has the casual look nailed down with jeans, simple t-shirts, lose fitted shirts, sandals/shoes, and one of a kind blazers. The London-wala has the Desi look perfectly down as well; looking dashing in colorful and intricately designed sherwanis and kurtas. His hazel eyes, long yet stylish hair and adorable smile finish the look. Our Vidyut Sir could rock any look under the sun, and given one smile he could have girls falling at his feet in a matter of seconds…that on the other hand, is a whole other matter.

Goes to a very special updater, who has always provided us with the best updates and always been on time!!😆

Yes, it's none other than Dulshani Di aka dgba!!

Here's a siggy for you:

Here's her work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-hxdsM8oUo

She's very talented and I mean it from my heart!! Always has new VM'S and they're usually about Naman!!😆

But she truly deserves this award!! It goes to Alieya aka CRAZEY4NAMAN!!

Here's a siggy for you:

She's Sweet and funny and of course really "Chalo"😆!! Is really acitve and loves the ViKi jodi and  Kajal jodi!!

She's "The" one and actually only one😆: Nandini90 aka Nans Di!!

Here's a siggy for you:

She's a very big "entertainer badshah" of games and always has very interesting posts unlike my lame ones!!😆

She's always makes me laugh and we should call her "Funniest Badshah"

She is the one and only Erum aka emerald_jule!!

Here's your siggy:

She's loved and beloved once again!!😳 and She's the "Biggest Deewani" of Vidyuth aka Naman Shaw!!

I haven't met a bigger Naman Shaw deewani than her (thank god😆) but this award sincerely goes to "Naman Shaw's biggest Deewani"

Alieya aka CRAZEY4NAMAN again!! Here's your siggy:

(will be back with the siggy)

And I'll take the honor of being "Karan Deewani of the week"😆

Here's my siggy:

**Credits**

Siggies: Sallu_lover aka Waisma (Sallu I Love You 2 Much🤗)

Ideas and for being so helpful: jnawaz aka Jaz (A big thanks and hug to u girl 🤗)

Written Updates: Nandini90 aka Nans Di (Ur Awesome and Ur great😆🤗)

A big thanks to Soni959 aka Soni Di for letting me do all this and for listening to my bak bak!!😆

Here's a Kajal Siggy if you want to use:

Made by my BF Tessa aka my~~Jannu Bannu and she says she did a bad job but I love it!!😳

**LoVe & LaUgH** Priya!!

If you have any comments or suggesstions, please feel free to PM me!!

Edited by ::Prem$_Priya:: - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rpiya wow. everythng is so superb.

u made by day. by dis thread.

everthng s included.. man.....

karan aka kannu is d deewani of d week.

rest i will tell afterward
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow...priya....its great...the best creative news letter i've ever read....its very organized and coolorful....thanks for the updater's award sweety...love the siggy will use it...

thank you everyone for taking the time to do it... 👏

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
thts awesome priya...gr8t work 👏 ..and m the entertainer of the week --WOO! thanx hun 😆 😆
Ur all sooooooooo welcome!!! 🤗....Yaar I stayed up it 5 in the morning to make this!!!!! Hope u all liked it!!!!! 😃 😃....and enjoy ur awards!!!!!!!
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh man my siggies didnt turn out to be that good sorry guyz 😳
^^thank u my jaan!! 😆 😳...and Sallu....u couldn't have been better!!! Love u a lot!! 🤗
gujugurl thumbnail
wow....awesome work priya....it is beautiful really creative....really enjoyed reading it...

luv margi 😳
^^Thankssssss a lot...but none of the credit is mine...Jazz did the writing!! I just did the awards and the beautiful siggies were by Sallu!!! So most of the crdit goes to them!! 😃
gujugurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ::Prem$_Priya::

^^Thankssssss a lot...but none of the credit is mine...Jazz did the writing!! I just did the awards and the beautiful siggies were by Sallu!!! So most of the crdit goes to them!! 😃

sure how can i forget them....i would love to help u with the next newsletter...do let me know...

luv margi😳