April 10 short update

Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys since there was no update so i decided to do one.......😉

vivek coming home and before he could say something kaku and neetu jumped on conclusions..... he said that he got insulted where he had gone for an interview neetu said that they knew this would happen since they know sanju very well kaku says that she has done it because she is jealouse of rachna. because sanju still hasnt found any guy and has not been able to make a family and neetu also supports kaku's talk Then they say how bad sanju is how she did this on purpose then Rachna shouts and says well you guys are wrong and sannju is nice and its your fault that vivek got late and........before she could say abou the interview vivek said that let me speak he says that its not sanju di's fault and he appolize to sanju for going late there and ruining her reputation there. sanju says its ok and no worries Mehek then tells rekha's hubby( sorry dont know his name) that it was rekha's chaal to keep them apart and not spending their time out in goa then she says that teach her a lesson and says that insult that old guy of hers then rekha's baba came for an important meeting which was organised at rekha's place on purpose so that rekha's hubby( dont know his name) could insult him rekha's hubby tell chandu that you will only open the door today and will serve cold drinks and thats all your part for today. suddenly there is a door bell and rekha's hubby says you old man i think u didnt hear th door bell ......so open the door......( he said it veryyyyyyy rudely) Then rekha who saw how his baba had to do work and all says to her baba that he should just leave and she will serve them but he says some philospholical words ........ just then she gets a call from mehek and mehek says that poor think i know your dad is insulted but this is just a trailer and she should just give up..
  • but show ends on rekha's face

Anyways guys please leave your comments and press thank you if you like this update........😉

Ayushi

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

michiganfan thumbnail
hi!! lol i was just going to watch the video!! thank you for doing the update!!!! :)

Mehek needs to be slapped.. karan better find out soon she fakin it.. and is karan so stuipd that he couldnt figure out how Rekha found out about goa.. I mean he didnt tell anyone he was going.. so how could rekha have a chaal about it
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks a lot dear can u tell us what happened on the 9th....was it about sanju trying to get vivek a job....

i hope rekha is able to find someway of giving mehak back 😳