AD April 10th Written Update

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Precap: Kunal and Akshat discuss the way Kamini died at the Mandir, and then the cliffhanger was when the murderer comes after Sonia with a knife.

Part 1:

Sonia is screaming "Mujhe mat maro maine kuch nahi kiya!" and then all of a sudden the murderer disappears. (Sonia was dreaming this, I guess) Her servant comes and asks what happened are you ok bagera. And then, Sonia is frightned and shouts at her servant to leave her, and basically is wondering what just happened. Then Sonia sees a letter, looks as if its written in blood. It says what did you think that you would be saved? This is your misunderstanding, cause I also know what happened that night. Thne the next shot is of AD walking. Dhara says Akshat is so disturbed these days. Amber says obviously di, the matter is of finding his mother's killer and all. Dhara then replies saying that yeah but Akshat's goal is not just to find his mothers killer but also to prove you innocent. She asks Amber, whether Sonia could really kill Kamini aunty, because she never had enemity with her. She says that Sonia could have also killed us, but why would she kill Kamini aunty? Amber wonders the same thing. She says that she wont blame Sonia for anything until there is some strong evidence. Dhara says but everything points to her, and then says what if Sonia had a reason to kill Kamini aunty? Amber says I dont know what will happen. Everyone thinks that Sonia is the murderer and once she is proven it, then I will be frred. But then what if she didn't commit the murder? Next shot shows Lata entering. She looks like she is hiding something, and just walks and then hears I think the doctor uncle dude say Lata, and stops hesitently. Doc says where were you going so late, she says no where I was in the garden, well now Im sleepy, good night. She leaves, and the doc wonders that I was just there, I didn't see her, then? And questions himself. Then next shot is Lata talking to the doc. A doc says that he needs AD's fathers blood sample, for their tests to be done accuratly. Lata says that its difficult for him to come. Doc says just bring the blood sample and reports, thats all they need to make it easier. She says alright, i will try. Next shot is of Simone and Dev talking bout their anniversary and how fabulous it will be and grand. Someone is playing music again in that room place, and simone shuts the door. She says or Dev to relax and he needn't take any tensions while she is there. Lata is thinking bout what the doc dude said.  She basically is getting tensed over it. Then she sits and dials Dev's number. Dev pics and Lata says hi its Lata. Dev says Lata? And she says yes, well you know how AD are gonna be operated on right? Well docs need tests done for no complications during the operation. For its the docs need AD's father's blood sample. She says no, if there isn't one then you can send a blood report. Dev says I will send it. AD here, Dev, and ask whether Lata was tlaking to him. Simone comes to Dev and says, coffee, he says no thanks. Lata says no I wasn't talking to him. Anyways, where are you going? They say we are going to teach an uncle (Forgot his name) music. They say why dont you come to? She says sure, Im coming, they say hurry, and leave.

Part 2:

Oh hahaha boy don't I feel stupid! Well the doc is the uncle that AD were gonna teach to sing. Anyways, the doc uncle is trying to singing, miserably may I add, and Amber is coaching him. She teels him that you should grasp the sur first. And doc uncle says that difficult for me. Anyways, Kunal is there also with them. And Kunal says where has Akshat gone? Lata says that its late now, maybe he wont come. Then changes the topic and says that lets eat! And Amber says that how do you know he wont come. And then Lata says no hun I was just guessing since he is late. Then lata says Kunal aren't you hungry? Dhara says that I made something special today. Anyways then Akshat comes, and everyone gets prepped to eat, and Akshat says Im not hungry. Amber says whats up? Why you still upset? She asks what the prob is? They say nothing. The doc cuts in and says, let eat, Im desperate to see what Dhara has made. At the dinner table they passing food. Dhara says what do you think I made? The doc guesses, but before he says something the darling Kunal says, Mattar Paneer? I love Mattar Paneer and says this is the best Mattar Paneer I had. And then Dhara blushes, and says thanks. Amber smiles and says ok. Now in this happy occasion everyone gets a sweet dish on my behalf. And the aunty asks whether you made it. She says no I ordered it. Akshat is still upset, and Amber asks what happened. She says nothing, and sorry I was thinking about something urgent. I have to get to it. He says bye and leaves.A taxi is shown. And so is Sonia's car. Sonia stops and so does the taxi. Sonia gets out and feels someone is following her. He friends come out to greet her. She goes with them, but still looks back wondering who is watching. So the doc (not doc uncle) looks at files and declares that the surgery will occur in about a week. Late wonders wether it can be delayed? He says sorry, I cant do much in this. He says it has to be done because of orders. Doc leaves, and Lata says that you two dont have to worry. Some new evidence will pop up eventually and you wont have to go through the operation. Amber will be prvoed innocent. Amber says that when my own feel i am innocent, I dont need anything else. So what if we do have to go through surgery, eventually we will be proved innocent, and I will come back to you after spening time in jail. She says this operation will only seperate our bodies not our hearts. Amber says maa, I know you are scared of me dieing but..Lata says dont say that, nothing will happen to you. Amber says yeah, nothing will happen to me, why spoil our present over the future. We still have a week in which things can change. Sonia leaves her friends place, get into her car, and then as she is driving notices that the murderer is in her car, she screams, and it ends on her face. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update hun..very detailed!!
so sonia was dreaming it... 😆 ..how disappointing...

Love,
Gracella
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks...i think the second time around this is real and something is going to happen to her and this will let AD and akshat know its not Sonia
shijhu thumbnail
thnk u so much for da fabulously written update dear
oh no sonya didnt actually got attacked its a kinda nightmare for us 😆
famy.kn thumbnail
too much suspence 🤢,lovely update 😳
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. I wonder who the killer is? 😊
N3ha thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update!!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Thanks you guys for your comments! I like doing updates! Thanks!
RosyRosh thumbnail
By the way I made a tiny mistake, I thought it was Sonia's sapnoo but then because of the letter, I think the killer came, and heard someone coming so that when sonia was on the floor, eyes shut, screaming, the killer ran and left the letter. So incase anyone wanted to know.