Live update 9th apr..sonya attacked

shijhu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

episode starts with yesterdays recap..........

lata comes snatches da pendant. amber asks wozz dis ma , lata says wott,  its locket . ad says we came to meet u .lata says wait let me finish my work first. ad offers to help lata in cleaning da almirah but she says no. ad says if u dont comee soon we will come back again lata laughs n say u go i wont be late.

dr mathur calls everybody on da table to eat as he cooked da food .dhara praises n calls mansi lucky .doc says depends on da taste if she is lucky or not. suddenly door bell rings. its akshat and kunal doc offers them his lazeez food but  they apologise. doc asks why r they disturbed akshat says came to take ad rt now .doc asks is smthing urgent they say yes something imp to talk. dhara hesitates but amber says if akshat is saying then it must be urgent .doc says but plz have da fud n then  go amber says uncle plz u all have da fud n tell ma too says bye n leave

they come to da temple in a black car .ad r surprised acp is waiting for them .they ask why r they brought here. acp says we will agin repeat da same incident dat happened .akshat asks amber if its ok ambers tarts narrating da incident n shows kamini's position while doing da puja then she turned and stood there akshat goes n stands there aunty then took out da gun n pointed at us even i took out my gun n kept my finger on da trigger suddenly there was a shot ....akshat says stop now tell have u noticed where did da gun fell from moms hands .amber tells may be in da valley kunal asks if its possible to serach for da gun acp says its poss but quite heck. then she again narrates da incident kunal says if da killer was here mom must have seen da killer but in confusion da killer changed da gun kunal says then my gun didnt shot at all it shud be still with da killer akshat confirms if sonya is da killer then da pistol will be with sonya lets find it out

break

akshat and kunal is at sonys house . akshat offers sonya abt a business proposal . sonya is confused. sonya says but u shud talk to dad n they r abroad. kunal says sonya plzz listen to akshats proposal its midnblowing. akshat says its abt music album as ad's music is quite in demand these days. then akshat takes a chocolate cake piece and asks if he can eat it she says yes sure its for u only . akshat eats da piece and makes kunal eat it too n drops it on his shirt. kunal asks for da washroom sonya takes kunal . akshat thinks sonya is very wise she msut have hidden it in her room starts searching . kunal shouts and talks to sonya to let him know abt their coming back. sonya asks him why is he speaking so loudly kunal justifies cuz i cudnt make out da persons distance from me. they come in da living room and see akshat gulping da pastry jaldi jaldiπŸ˜† sonya is shocked to see him. she asks if akshat is fine .he says actually i was starved and da business proposal made me excited. sonya mutters to herself why is akshat behaving in such a weird manner. akshat kunal leaves sonya goes in her room n see da things scattered.

ad r joking abt akshats bad acting and all laugh .they plan to paly antakshari.sanju starts singing soni de nakhre sone.....amber asks akshat to sing but he is upset n yells i cant cuz i am upset n want to find out my moms killer. amber gets emotional n says yes for which i am accused so i dont want to loose todays happiness. akshat agrees to sing but says its a torture still starts to sing da song lamhalamha...yeh shamma girti hai amber says actually akshat u got da punishment we didnt aur nahi sun sakte and all laugh πŸ‘ ( actual words,,,, akshat sazza tumhe mili hai hume nahi aur nahi sun sakte hain )

break

scary night scene with da moon hiding behind da clouds. sonya thinks how come dis window got opened when i closed myself. she goes to window slides it suddenly theres a person wearing overcoat and holding a knife in his or her hand in da room standing behind her . goes close to sonya suddenly sonya watched his/her image in da window n yells. da knife is just inches away from sonys's face ........episode ends

precap.....lata is talking to a doc to postpone da surgery date of ad but doc refuses

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the quick update. i wonder who attacked her
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks. Who attacked Sonia? I think it is Simone.
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks. Who attacked Sonia? I think it is Simone.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks

Did Kamini even know Simone that she wrote S on Amber's hand for Simone.
klmklm thumbnail
CONFIRMED: THE KILLER: DEV "SHUKLA".

JUST SEE 😭 😭 πŸ˜›
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. How can Dev be the killer? I don't think he even knew Kamini
Nikasha. thumbnail
Oh wow! I thought Sonia was the killer! We'll have to wait n see who it REALLY is! Thanx for the great update!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i always thought simone was the killer but today the hand looked like a man's
shijhu thumbnail
hey guys i think da member who said its dev shukla ..........ho skata hai cuzz S for shukla hmmm baat me dum to hai πŸ‘