Anjali April updates

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode: 339 The Game is On

Previous Episode

Still at  Police station Signam comes and start his stupid bluffering of Kutty Anjali being alive but through ghost from and is haunting you and your family. That is why he says that everyone say that they see her in the school etc. Arun just blows and shouts at him by saying stupid lies and that he is trying to thread him and is not scared. Singam scares Arun by saying that he will tell the truth to Tulasi and leaves (what a idiot watch and see what is going to happen when I come shoves a soccer ball into yours stupid mouth for wreaking the tamil language)…Meanwhile ate Sara is house Sara and SF are coming homing from hospital. SM as usually started are big I am big thing talk. SF tells that he had scared and you didn't even care. SM gets all scared and starts crying (I finallyed wanted to you to cry). SF says that It was for Kutty Anjali(KA)giving that vegatalable that cured me. SF says to SM that KA gave a life to you by not killing him. SM cries for a while and forgives everyone for being cruel to everyone. (ah hahaha finally you changed when you find your SF got cured)

Arun goes to his secret hide out house and screams at the guys who helped to kill KA. Arun punches and slaps him for lying to him etc. But that guys says that how can Ka be alive we saw her dead body which was pushed by Baga and Push. Arun is all confused and tensed.

Shiva is telling to Rathna to be careful as anything can happen. Rathna says ok and goes to sleep. Is the next morning the Door bell rings and Rathna is rushing down to open the door. there comes the effect the scream is shaking when  Rathna open the the door. Surprise surprise It its KA(so finally you have made your pit stop now what is your plan to kill Rathna and Siva Muhahahahahaha) Ka Standeds there laughing and laughing while Rathna is shocked.

Now the happening:

KA says the same exact dialogue of milk man not bring milk to their house and brought to her. Rathna runs up to Ka hug and kisses her and picks up and takes her inside. While going inside the milk drops and Rathna wakes up for her sleep (hahahahahahahahahahahah Rathna not in ages KA is going to come but Haunt you guys). She hears water dropping and goes inside the bathroom and is shocked to see water pouring into the bucket and KA school dress hanging. Rathna is all scared just looking at Ka dress from her dream (Didn't I tell you Rathna its game over for you guys)

Susi comes to Singam is at place and talk to her about Arun. Singam blabbers all the truth which is being recorded. Susi goes back to Auto and Anjali is there waiting is happy to see the recording and they both leave in auto. Singam meets Arun at secret house and talk about Susi which Arun gets shocked off and they challenged each other.

Singam challenges Arun and leaves. Arun is now all tensed and scared….Meanwhile at Susi house Anjali is drinking coffee and fun with child. Susi says "how are we going towin". Anjali reply is by using Singam(Sivarathanam)…………….freeze

Edited by Kutty Simba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sankadevi30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Nishi*

Anjal i   April 1st Tuesday
                    Apr il Fool's Day !!!

missed first 10 mins or so someone plz fill in

BA calls KA and tells her shes allright and that shes at someones house

Thamil and Anjali are at the bookstore. Thamil is joking and asking why she is getting comic books. She says its for susi's daughter Nadiya. And believes that BA will comeback

Arun's at someones house. The guy is drunk. And are talking about things. ooh nows there is 2 blackmails drunk guy says. Arun asks for his cell phone. He calls CJ. they talk alot and Arun asks him if he is with him or not. CJ says yes. Arun asks him to come to some place tomorrow night. FREEZE

UPDATE
the first minutes were anjali asking susi to wait & watch what jeeva ratnam will do & he will not reveal abt susi meeting him since he is a politician.

Nadiya calls both kavi & thulasi & speaking in BA's voice asking them not to worry & she will return soon,entirely anjali's plan.Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Anjali 341

Some rowdies are hiding for someone to come the wedding night out in the dark. Once of the guys is Arun's friend Guru Moorthy. There plan is attack and kidnap Rathnam once he arrives to the spot. A car is coming for a distance and stops out comes Rathnam who is walking by himself in the windy night. Guru gives the command and leaves with a flashlight in his hand. The wind is really blowing really hard manages to walk (does all lead to our Av Amman hmmmm Kutty Sigam start investigating😉). Surprise Av walks out from😲😲😲 the near by house where Guru is walking past. Av is outside stares at Guru with a angry face(😡) who is walking and turns and around and give Amman smile(😛) and starts walking behind Guru (This guy so deserves wait and see Arun you are one day going to be attacked by AV very soon and that day ill have popcorn in my hand watch u die Muhahahaha😈). Meanwhile at home Arun is walking back froth waiting for a phone call but nothing. Back to the Rathnam he is walking and the bunch of rowdies push something into Rathnam who falls in dizziness and is covered with a white cloth and dragged. (Omg Wait Folks wait I want to join you guys and beat up that Fool deserves get beat by a singam like me hehehe😆). But to the rowdies bad luck 2 constables come in the police jeep. They get out to walk but hear a cell phone ringing. They walk up to Rantham body and pull the cloth down and see Ratham moaning. Once them pick up the cell and talk who is being talked by Arun. Arun is all scared by the voice and cuts the phone. The police pick up Rathnam drag him into the jeep.

Next day morning at the exact same place Kutty Anjali was found dead Guru is now lying dead at the exact same place😕( Omg this Av Amman is mad goddess Kudo's to you👏 let me join you I want to destroy all the annoying character in  this serial😡😃). The police come and do some investigation and find the on his phone that Arun number is there. The phone Arun and which is being by the AM who think she all tough by screaming. This new police guys does not get scared and keeps talking. Meanwhile Arun comes and speaks. The police tell that there is dead body found if it related to by chance. Arun says no and ask whose body it is. Police says by the name Guru Moorthy Arun is all shocked😲😲😲 to dead and says does not who it is. The police say this is guys a serial killer and is now dead. Arun ok and cuts the phone is all now scared and tensed😆 (hahahaha you call yourself a police a murder you are such a killer I going to take you to justice and beat you up with Nishi, Meli, Nallu and off course me😡).

The guys who works side with Rathnam takes him out of the car and puts him the chair in the work place and tells to him sit and rest. Rathnam gets a phone call from the police dude and hears about the murder. Ranthnam is shocked😲 to hear and say to be careful next time and to tell what is happening if anything happens. Meanwhile Arun and AM is outside talking Arun tells all this Am about his plan to kidnap Rathna. AM who gets all scared by hearing the death and says I think I know who is behind all this with a scared😆😆😆 face…………..freeze

Edited by Kutty Simba - 16 years ago
*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

breif update:

arun and his mom discuss about who killed BA. Mom says the only two left are u and me.

Inspector Rathnam Kumar comes to meet CJB and asks him a few Qs.

Inspector Rathnam Kumar comes and asks Arun some Qs. another police reminds him that he might solve the case in less than a month.

anjali ans susi call CJB to ask i
think for some money. CJB talks alot and whatever he agreed to, anjali and susi have it all on tape.

tomorrow, i will not be able to do the update. if possible, someone plz fill in for me 😳
pokkiri26 thumbnail
Sorry guys but i am not able to watch  Monday episode fully so will update up to whatever has been shown

Monday Anjali Update........Brief

-Arun steals to blank checks from Tulasi who is sleeping.

-Arun gives the two blank checks with with money withtin them to Rathnam who promises not slip any info about Susi

-Rathnam leaves to this place and arrives there to find no money in the suitcase😆😆 is shocked

-to the suprise the Isha(worker of Arun) took the money from and gives it to Anjali😳. It was all a master plan that Anjali had in mind all the time and gives it to Susi who is there

-At commisonar office investiagation is going on that there is relationship with Arun, Rathnam with Guru Morthy(I think they are going arrest him👏👏😃Finally them behind bars😆)

pokkiri26 thumbnail
Tuesday Anjali Update

It starts off with RathnaKumar( The new police who said Arasi killed KK😡😡😡) comes to Sara Car Rental Store. He comes and introdoces himeslef and that he is crime inspector etc. They both have conversation about Kutty Anjali. Inspoector hears all this says that Sara is all lying that Kutty was adopted, etc/. Then Sara admitteds the truth and tells the whole story as from how he meet Kutty how she now have disappeared. Inspector gives his number to Sara if incase he meets her again. But at the end of the conversation he says that his dad's cancer was cured because what Kutty gave which was Pulkothai(I serial  i hate thing soo ahhh😆). Inspector is all shocked and thinking.

Tulasi arrives to Commisonars house. They as well have talk about the death of Guru Moorthy death etc. Tulasi gets all tensed about who this Guru is. Comm says that he is killer and is linked to Arun and Rathnam. Tulasi is all shocked and says he are not. Comm talks about Kutty and say that do u have proerty under her name and Tulasi if she was with her yes😳. Comm says he think that she is alive and will be safe.

Meanwhile Rathnam is undercustody the 4 police are surrouded him. They threaten him. Rathnam gets alll scared and say he got the money from Arun and he knows Gury by chance. Comm is there and says that why did u kill Kutty and Rathnam gets all scared and say that he doesn't who this Kutty(SMall Anjali). He says he didn't do anything and let him go. Comm says ok and lets him go Rathnam gets up a speaks like a stupid idiot with his accent holding hand praising😡😡😡...................freeze
pokkiri26 thumbnail

Wednesday Anjali Update

Its all a suprise Rathna is at the clothing store buying 35 dress for Kutty Anajli😲(What heck that child is at her house now😕). Keeps walking around chosing the dresses. Meanwhile Tamilz is there and see her purchasing the dress which is seen by Rathna. Tamilz goes up to Rathna and asks who are buy all this for and she says again for her "Daugher Kutty Anjali who has finally came"😲😲😲( I am seriously going to get a heartattack when this girl give birth to this child where is husband....Omg this is one mental women🤣).Rathna then acts as if she doesn't know him and just ingore him and ways from him...............Meanwhile Tamilz is waiting at a temple where he lives and is all puzzled. Anjali comes at the moment starts her talk. Anjali hears all about the Rathna thinks and tell him to act like her like "How she wanted to marry him😆😆😆 and get infomration for where Kutty Anjali is?(Whooo somone like acting like true herione for the first time in life😆😆😕) and talk and leave.

Tamilz arrives to Rathna house to see the servant cleaning the floor. He waits and see the Siva comeing and calls him. At the moment Rathna comes as well. Again she acts like she doesn't know him( I think somone must have hit her in the head so has ammesia now 🤣🤣🤣). Tamilz says that he wants to her marry her😳 but Siva knows what he is up and about asking about Kutty Anjali and pushes him out of the house(Hmmmmmmm looks like Anjali is suited for Tamilz both get kicked up from a house🤣🤣🤣 and go to jail😆😆 looks like they should get married😳😳😳)

Tamil and Anjali get a visit from the two police officers. They come and investiage about Kutty Anjali. Anjali explains everysingle when it came to the topic of B & P how Kutty Anjali just came out from now where and got on the car and disappeared. But Anjali says loud to polic when they who is this child. Anjali says that she is a Siri thivam or knows as Anandavalli Amman😳. The police get shocked to and take both of them to more investigation along with Anjali...........freeze
sankadevi30 thumbnail
Friday's update-Thulasi knows the truth

nothing much happened so only highlights ,as anjali kept repeating the dialougue amma u pls stay outside to thulasi 😆 😆

1.ratnam accepts to be approver.

2.susi & anjali arrive with 50 lakhs & gives it to DGP

3.Arun tries to put the blame on anjali.

4.Anjali to thulasi -amma u pls stay outside 😆 😆

5.as though she is going to break the gr8 truth.

6.thulasi refuses

7.arun acts as though he doesn't know susi

8.anjali tells the truth that susi is arun's 1st wife.

9.thulasi goes & cries to susi asking truth

10.susi tells the truth that she is murai penn of arun & she has 2 kids.She wants to be recognised as arun's wife & doesnot want money.

11.thulasi gets heart attack & falls down

12.thulasi in subbu's hospital.Anjali gets scolded for not taking care of thulasi.

13.close up shot of thulasi with oxygen mask

freeze
Edited by nallu - 16 years ago
pokkiri26 thumbnail

Anjali Episode 394 Update:

Anjali is still with doctor Subu trying to convince her while Tulasi is lying unconsciouses. Subu says that Tulasi got a heart attack and should next beware of any situations like this. Anjali is all sad and then brightens up saying that "Yes nothing will happen to her and wll stay beside her and look after her😳".Anjali then leaves outside....Meanwhile and police headquarters Siva comes and commsionar(Usha father from Kolangal) starts his talk. Siva listens to all of this then starts a fool talk😡 saying about his sister Rathna being married 3 time and blah blah and giving money to Arun and Rathnam. Commsionar listen to all this and lets him go. Commsionar is all puzzled because of what Ananda Anjali is doing. He is more confused that after seeing her B & P died, along with Guru Moorthy, Inspector. He tell the his policmen to search really hard and find her(I dont what is commsionar is doing is good becuase he might end up dead think before you speak but if she is found then all the problems are solved)

Susi is outside othe ward comes worried looking through glass for Tulasi. Anjali comes and calm her done and tell her the issue.AF and AM😡 come to hosiptal all worried about Tulasi. AM does a big drama about her caring allot about her. Susi comes interupts gives a left and right speech about pretending👏👏👏. AM pretend as if she doesn't care and starts fighting with Susi who doesn't allow her to go in👏👏 along wit Anjali👏👏. Subu comes out from the Ward and tell Anjali to go inside but not AM or AF. Anjali goes in and AM is all mad(Women you desrve more then this watch and see Anjali and Tulasi are going to kick you out of the house and Anjali is going to be the queen soon)

Meanwhile at Rathna house. A travrel angent comes because Rathna has phone him couple of days ago to come. Rathna coems and says if he has finished her daugthers Anjali passport😕(Sorry guys but starting today onwards I Pronounce Mrs.Rathna Unknown to be Mental or in tamil mean Arra Loosue🤪). Siva and Ganapathy are there watching all this and see Rathna leaving outside.  Ganapathy even says your sister has been mental attacked by Ananda Valli Amman👏👏. Therefore she is acting all like this. Gana advises Siva to take Rathan and himself to to U.S.A before Rathna faces more torture(Finally Rathna being torture how wonder Anyone want Popcorn to sit and see her go crazy🤣). Siva ingored Gana and leaves. Couple of seconds later he comes and tell Gana "ok I shall do this" and leaves. Gana is standing by himself watching all this..........freeze
sunny26 thumbnail
Anjali 15th update

Ratna Shiva and Gana talking about Kutty anjali.Gana asked Ratna that y she is not showing K.A to him and Loose Ratna says that she is so shy and hiding behind her back.Even she is not seeing Shiva.That time ticket to USA came by courier.3 tickets inculding K.Anjali.Ratna goes inside telling K.Anjali calling her.
     Gana took K.Anjali ticket to cash it back.Shiva says he got good friend in India now.
       Kutty Anjali enter into the hospital where that driver is admitted(Annachi driver) and told him to wake and tell the ture.His boss is suffering because he didnt tell the truth.

That two policemen investigate Annachi in jail and ask him to tell the truth saying that his driver already told everything and they want to verify.saravanan also present there.Annachi admitted that he has affair with that lady thangapushpam and he is ashamed of that.So he accepted this jail.anathavalli ammam gave this punishment.he also told that he cheated saravanan too by getting lot of signature while he starting the travels so once he is success he plan to take that too by cheating him.

Policemen told both version of story same and he will be released soon.then the court release him as innocent.

Thulasi MIL meet ratnam and ask to do a murder for her and agree to pay 5crore.He agrees and ask who.She says Thulasi for sake of his son and her money.Ratnam now says he need 50crore because its Thulasi(Collector).

Freeze