vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
1st April update:

👏 👏 The whole episode was only the confrontation between Arasi and Viswanathan ...thank god 😉 the flashbacks were told only in dialogues ..Awesome .. 👏 👏

Starts with Arasi and Vischu coming face to face slowly (dramatic efffects).

Vischu breaks the ice - "sowkiyamaa Arasi"

immediately for that

she retorts he is asking like a doc asking the patient if he is alright to a Police officer.

he says, this is the first time in a long time that he is meeting her, thats why he asked like that, he is happy.

But, Arasi says "meeting you after so many years, i feel crappy (aruvaruppu)" , he smiles. She adds, that she never ever wanted to meet him, but her duty has made her do this job,

Arasi : "i was told that you can never be seen without appt, how come he has come running now",

Vischu : "you thot i was afraid of you and came now ?"

Arasi: "you will not be afraid to do any wong-doings, are you going to afraid of me ..? you were afraid of the law, from my police dress"

Vischu: "i was not afraid of this govt., God or anybody, why would i be afraid of your police dress"

Arasi: "very true, a guy who had ditched a girl and also the country he was born, would never be afraid of God or Govt".

Vischu (smiling): You havent' forgotten what happend in Srilanka, i suppose ..?

Arasi: "how can i forget, i was able to get the baby which i carried out of me, but, the pain i had coz of you, am still carrying, am unable to do it, i trusted your love and affection that you showed, i lost something that a girl never loses before marriage, so that i wont' lose you .. 😕 , thot my mom will get us both together, did you have any wealth or education at that time, but i thot you were a gentleman, but i came to know later that you are only acting. My mom gave you a test by saying that if we both marry, she will not give even a penny from her wealth, she thot that you will choose me instead of wealth, but, you did not talk, you just went away coz, for you my wealth was more important that me. I cried for you, mom cried coz of my situation, its a girls' best moment to become a mom, but it was the worst phase in my life, (kalangam, avamaanam), i wanted to die, i tried to abort the baby which i had borne coz of you, but, fate did not allow me, the docs told that, if the baby is aborted now, life of arasi(daughter) will be put in danger, so my mom opted for my life, she wanted the best for me, so, she hid my baby, this and that, she lived till her last moment and died also for my sake (her voice breaks a little). My mom gave a new life to me, but i thot that her life was taken by NT, now i know it was you now."

Vischu: "you are getting all wrong about me.."

Arasi: "no, you were born wrong, grew up wrong and still living wrongly"

Vischu: "i did not go away from you (in the past) coz of importance of wealth ..."

Arasi: "then, why didnt' you come in search of me"

Vischu: "your mom took you to London for the birth of the baby, at that time, i was jailed for 7 years for illegal arms dealing, but, i was wrongly accused, i did not deal in arms or anything, when i came out of jail, you had gone out of SriLanka, i would have come defenitly in search of you"

Arasi doenst' believe his words and asks if she should really believe all these he told, he tells again that what he is telling is the truth that i did search you. but Arasi doesnt' believe him, eventhough he might not have dealt in illegal arms. He says, that he saw her after so many years as a big Police officer in Mumbai - (we are shown those old mumbai scenes here)Vischu says he was really very happy to see her as a highly respected Police officer and that she would ever become an IPS officer. Arasi replies that it was all because of her mom who gave her strenth and support to stand up again even after faltering before in life, mom wanted to see arasi in that khaki dress and face life.

Arasi: "now i know why i did my IPS, to arrest you is my fate, you are fated to go down in my hands, VISWANATH (shouting)."

Vischu: "why are you telling again and again that i should be arrested"

Arasi: "you should not be arrested but killed 😆 😆, thot of killing you, but you will think that am avenging the past. your wife thinks that you - the chairman of VS group of industries as a gentleman, great man, a philanthropist, everybody thinks. Your wife thinks that you are god, but if i kill you none will know that you are against your own country (desa drogi), a criminal thats why i did shoot you. I will take you to the court and make you stand there, like you made me stand in the court against my own daughter Kalaiarasi through Paul Gunasekaran (flashbacks of arasi being suspended and kalai telling against her in court). You were the one who made Paul Gunasekaran do all these to me. Do you know the pain of separated from a daughter(selvi), i got it because of you, do you know how it feels seeing your own daughter(kalai) detesting her own mother, i got it all becuase of you. its all a game for you.."

Vischu: "even i know what it is being separated from daughter, i never knew whether you aborted or gave birth to my child, i was also pained at that thot. now, i want to talk, you talked till now, i wanted you to come out with every frustration and pain so i will know whats in your mind. (very calmly, soft voice) i did not ditch you, my situation made me do all that, guys dont' cry but, i cried (some old flashbacks of arasi being given selvi's foto by KK during her birthday). I wanted to meet selvi and tell her that am her father, wanted to help her whenever she was in trouble, but, i restrained myself from doing all these coz of you, your family life and reputation. i was pained at all these , but am fated to join together with my daughter (selvi) that why she came for interview in my company and got the job (flashback of her job offer). i wouldnt' have given her a job and made her come to my house, if Arasi you had accepted her as a mother, i would have been in peace and happiness that she is in the right place, but you said no and i accepted her. your frustration with me is because selvi is affectionate to me and my family and calls my wife as mom. selvi trusts me. now, you are unhappy at this and wanted this wealth (selvi) for yourself, you wanted to take her away from me thats why you are making me a criminal and anti-national ".

Arasi: "i did not talk inbetween when you were talking all along, i should know the lies you are telling me... 😆 😆, at last you are making selvi as a pawn (a check) to escape from me, you are poinsoning selvi's mind against me and acting like a good man to her, you are making both me and selvi fight and looking at the fun. Even if God intervenes, this Arasi will not deter from her duties, not allow criminals to escape". She tells about her arresting Kalai for killing a guy.

Vischu says again that " am not a bad guy, you wanted to give me punishment, but God has given me one, my wife can never have a child of her own, so, had adopted 2 children and now even they are not happy".

Arasi: very clearly "you are trying to get pity from me, no... i am not arresting you for giving me pain in the past, but, just think of how many countless people have suffered because of you (flashback of that poisonous medicine episodes), cried coz of you. Now, am going to arrest you for saving my country from criminals like you, am very happier than before when i was responsible for catching many other criminals, am very proud of myself."

Vischu: shouting now "you are telling that you are going to arrest me again and again, with what proof are you going to do that ..?"

Arasi gives a cute smile ...FREEZE.

Very nice episode, dont' miss to see on video. I have tried my best to give the full dialogues, if anything is missing, am sorry, i could only do this much. Writing this was really very hard, thats why the delay.

Thanks for understanding, enjoy the update.

Viji

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

April 2nd update

Brief update
- Arase challenge Mr.V, she will come and arrest him.
- As usual Mr.V sentimentally brainwash Doc by using Selvi and her longing for kids.
- Arase seeks help from GJ, she want him to advice Selvi to stay fare away from Mr.V
- At home, GJ ask Selvi stay home and not work for Mr.V

Detailed update

Mr.V stops Arase and ask "with what proof will you arrest me?" (hmmm...your first mistake Mr,V😆...u just unmaksed urself na😉), Arase turns back with a big smile on her face and keep on smiling, Mr.V is irritated and ask why she smiles like that?😆 She just says, "until now, you put up a emotional drama that I am after you cause I cant see Selvi bonding with him and his wife and be happy, but the cat come out of the bag that minute you asked what evidence I have against you…" Mr.V  is stunned and shows his true colour now by talking in a angry tone, what can she do with him? His image means everything for him, that minute his images get spoiled, he wont leave anyone, esp her. He is capable of doing anything, she will be forced to lose many things…Arase cut him off, "hasn't he done a lot already by taking many lives? She have faced many up and downs and lost many things, she is not afraid of anything and him of everyone should know that.👏 She will come, come to arrest him and the whole nation will wait and see what she will do". Mr.V seems to be pissed off and tries to threaten Arase but she once again repeat, "he took that decision by becoming national most wanted and she will arrest him with the evidence..wait and watch" and start to walk away with her head up while Mr,V is frustrated.👏👏 ( good scenes😃)

Iman and David release Kovilpillai (Thx Viji for correcting his name from samy to pillai😆) since he is new wedded, they will let him go..he is very happy, after he is gone, Iman tell David to keep an eye on him.

Mr. V arrives back to the cottage he and doc hide themselves on. Doc want to know what happened, Mr.V just have a smile, Arase cant do much as he is innocent. She just cant stand Selvi is with them and show her love to them, so Arase tries to play a dirty game on him to get him jailed for something he hasn't done. She openly asked how he and his wife dare to snatch Selvi from her? Did Sarojini give birth to Selvi?? Doc seems to be frustrated over it and says, yeah..she gave birth to Selvi…does a mother have to give birth to a kid to be a mother? Selvi is her daughter and no one can snatch her away from them. Mr.V does have a satisfied look on his face.😡 (this creep knows how t play his cards😡)

GJ arrives to Arase's office since she wanted to meet him. He wants to know that the matter is, Arase tell him "there is a problem with that 100 crore I gave you". That minute Gj hears that, he seems to faint, he immediately start to tell her about his plans and he has to pay in advance for his new business…Arase cool him down, she wont ask that money back, she just want to know Selvis reaction regarding that matter. GJ being a pulugu motai appurayar😆 starts to tell lies about how happy Selvi got, she kept on repeating how her mum gave that even thought they are not in talking terms. 😆😆 Arase listen his crap and then says, she heard Selvi was not happy with it at all and wanted to return...GJ is stunned and ask who told her that? Arase reply, Selvi herself told her that..GJ is scared and put the blame on Selvi for telling one thing to him and other things to her😆 Arase want him to talk with Selvi and prevent her from working for Mr.V as he is not a good person, GJ agreed coz whatever Arase says will have a meaning. He want to know what Mr.V have done? Arase doesnt tell him cause its departement secret, only if Selvi know what kind of man he is...GJ replies...he is her dad and quickly correct himself, Selvi thinks of him as her dad and his wife as her mother...she thinks Arase cant stand that. Arase denies, but want him to keep Selvi away from Mr V and his company, she will listen to him and he can do things she cant like finding NT, saving Kalais kid😆

GJ rush home and search for Selvi. He is sacred something will happened to her, they have been separated for a long time now and got back recently, he want them to be happy with their kids. Selvi is confused over why GJ is like that and she is about to leave to the office, when he stops her and tell her not to go there anymore. She gives him a look…FREEZE

Edited by meli - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
April 3nd update
Okay guys…I will come back tomorrow with a detailed update…I am so tired today. Another good episode….

Brief update

-GJ tries to convince Selvi not to work for Mr.V, he tries to use kids sentiments and what they will do without her if anything happened to her. Who is more important for her? Her family or Mr V and his wife? Selvi says he and the kids can live a happily life with the 100 crore of hers..she will never ditch Sarojini amma and her boss…and leaves. 😡

- GJ calls up Arase to inform his plan failed to convince Selvi…Arase just tell him to try more. 😆

- scene of the day…don't miss it…both of the mens in arases life meet up…😉

Mr.V wanted to meet KK and warn him to keep his wife away from him and his business. Instead of running away behind him, she should stay in the kitchen and cook as a homely wife. He wife does have a such a big thimiru…that's the limit for KK's patience..he shout back and praise his wife…whenever she stay at some place…it wont be any gang or other criminals there cause they are afraid of her, her duty is her passion…if she is after a big business tycoon like him them it should be something behind that and he knows his wife very well. Mr.B interrupt KK as he knows Arase very well than him…actually he even got to know her before KK did…and reveal he is none other than Selvis dad…KK is frozen back…Mr.V also threaten KK…doesn't he want his wife to live long life with him? If she continue to give him problems, she wont be there for him or his family and leaves…😭

-KK return home, he doesn't react to whatever his kids tell him or Arase..he is on his own world….he is very sad also😭..FREEZE

( I wish KK tell Selvi the truth and how that so called great boss of her behaved toward KK…hope she wont forget what KK did for her since she is all for Mr.V now😡)

Aahaana thumbnail

April 4th update

KK and Arase wants to talk with each other openheartedly so Arase starts to be emotional. They used be happy earlier on, whoever saw them used to point out them as the "made for each other" couple who gives up things for each other. Everything is changed now, and only now she can realize its coz of her things went like that. She used to always consult with him before taking decision on small things, but didn't do that on important things when it was needed and blame herself for being stubbornness like he always used to tell her. Things started to go wrong only after Selvi entered their life, KK says that was cause she had guilty feeling her hubby found out about her past, things would have been differently if she had told him the truth and felt a few tears…the break between them was the major reason for the family's problem but they only decided to confront each other on a late stage, things wont change now. Arase want things to get back but KK says the kids are not the same ones…Arase reply, kids wont be always the same, they have their own lifes and have settled them down, Kalai will get well soon, Udhay got a kid and Selvi took her 100 crores so KK and Arase can move separately… she lives for him and him for her..she feels like she will leave him soon, very scared of that..KK is sad and tell her not to be scared of anything. Arase is not or will ever be scared of her enemies, but she is scared she will leave him alone. When she leaves him, only the lovbe should be there, he should cry for her with true love…looks like KK also wanted to say the same thing like her…he want them to be happy…he doesn't have any hatred for her, only love and affection. He will protect her and wont let anything happened to herHe hugs her and both of them cries..( awww…such a emotional scene😭😭…if anything happends to any of them..God spare Mr.V or lion from us ifians😈)

GJ is at Mr.V's office and make a bhanda…Mr.V doesn't want Selvi to know about their secret meeting so he sendt her out. GJ feels so happy to know he is most wanted person everyone searching for…Mr.V remind him about the duplicate medicines and he was the most wanted person on polices list, the happy smile on Gjs face vanish as soon as he hears that😆😆😆..he never expected Mr.V to remind him of things he have forgot. They talk about people forgets good things on their life, but not bad things…GJ doesn't want his FIL to talk about that duplicate medicines with Selvi..she will start to cry when she thinks of those sacrifices he did for the family ( oh really..like she do care of his lies😕)…Mr.V ask about his plan with that 100 croes Arase gave him, GJ thinks of starting a business but not as competitor to his FIL, but will try to double up those croes. Mr,V point out that GJ cant make this up a in honest way, GJ again make a galatta…that he is honest and finally ask his Fil wherever he thinks he is good or bad. Mr.V reply, GJ knows that and then says you are bad..( Oh boy…mr.V talks like NT now😳)

GJ is embarrassed/insulted and says if so then is he talking with him and start to leave..Mr.V stops him and mentions the reason for why GJ is bad…why did he cheated Selvi to marry him? Why did he become friends with NT? Why produced duplicate medicines and kill so many? Put the blame on Thamarai and kill her there? 😲😲😲GJ is SHOCKED and lies…its was all of his plan to expose NT…Mr.V doesn't believe that cause he did that to get credit on Selvi and Arases good books, he only wanted 100 croes and moreover… it was HIM who sendt NT to GJ in first place…😲another shock for GJ now🤣 Mr.V want GJ to join him and stay with him, he will give for him but in return, he has to do anything for him…without blinking his eyes, GJ agrees as soon as he hears Mr,V will treat him equal to him😆…MR.V is happy and expose another secret of him…he have let GJ stay alive only cause he is Selvis husband😆😆…GJ is not pleasured to hear this but agreed to do whatever Mr.V tell him to do as he is his FIL and he is his SIL…Mr.V is happy to hear that…FREEZE

vijisridhar thumbnail
7th april update:

omg....😭😭😭 Kathikeyan murdered .... very shocking ... 😕😕

1. Lion - that politician is at home with his adiyals. one guy comes and says there is a lot of confusion in Arase's family. so, its a very apt time to kill (pottythallufy) KK without anybody knowing and tracing back the actual killers .. Lion kind of happy, says, then, do the killing immediately. Lion turns to his lawyer and unneccessarily talks angrily that he is wearing the law gown without any purpose,etc etc. then, says, that this KK should sleep permanantly under the earth ... 😡
somebody (we are not shown the person) comes inside arase's house little by little, hiding behind trees, a pillar, etc. nobody seems to notice who has come inside, afar, (seems like)  Udhay  is busily talking on the phone but doesnt notice too. this person enters arase's room, looks around and searches her vanity table and gets hold of her gun. the hand looks like a guy's hand though, could it be Ganga ..?? then this figure creeps away quietly too.
scene shifts to some deserted place where Mr. V is talking to his employee - Narayanan who is saying that there is police in mufty everywhere keenly watching all of Mr. V's offices and factories, etc. Vischu is shown angry, then, this narayanan says that he is being followed also, but how long can he escape their eyes, etc. Vischu cooly says that then, there is no other option otherthan ending this arase's control (mudivu kattanum ..)

2) its early next morning on the beach, there is a body lying facing down, the local police comes there with this policemen take the body in an ambulance to the hospital (these scenes are stretched a bit for dramatic effect)
Arase in her house, comes out of her room (in a pattu sari) talking officially to somebody and sees Kannan sitting with a sad face. she enquires whether Kalai has eaten her breakfast, he says, she just threw away the plate, she asks why didnt' he try feeding her. Udhay kind of angry says, if she is so concerned for kalai, why doesnt' she feed her, he adds she doesnt' stay in the house even in off-duty, her job is more important than family, etc. Arase kind of upset says that his dad had been saying all these, now udhay also started these, why doenst he understand her position as DGP now, in the meantime her police officers 3 of them come and says that  there is a  forgery case again Mr. V , all details in the  file, if we go now, he can be caught (thookidalaam) arase seems happy and says, if V is caught, then all her cases will come to end and she can live a peaceful life afterthat. she asks her men to wait so she can come in her uniform. she gets a call on her cellphone, she is too shocked and is about to fall down, she is in tears now.

3. Udhay and Kannan are shocked too and ask her what happened, who is on the phone, what can be so shocking. it gets hard for her to react (very nice acting by radhika indeed 👏👏) in between her tears she says that somebody had shot daddy. now Udhay falls down, kannan goes and rescues him. udhay in a hurry (kind of delirious) says, it will not be daddy, we will go and see, come amma he says to arase. Arase also gets up in a confused way and is being hugged by udhay and go out. the local police officer comes there and gives the bad news that they have confirmed the body to be Karthikeyan 😭😭😕, first Udhay doesnt' believe, he asks who killed him, what happened, the policeman says he has evidence .. the killer has been found ... and then points his hand towards Arase ... Her police officers are angry and asks him whether this policeman knows who he is talking too ..! how can he accuse a DGP, etc. this policeman is stubborn and says somebody has even seen her killing her husband....😡😡 Now, Arase completely broken and in tears, says, he was God to her, had a very good life with him, there were small small differences, but even that was resolved couple of days ago, we were happy, how will she kill her own husband. why is this happening to her, coz, she is fighting for the truth, justice and trying to protect the law and doing her duties without fear and favour ...she cries and pulls up the collar of that policeman. he is still adamant and says he wants to see her gun now and has to be returned . Arase in a daze, goes inside to fetch her gun ...FREEZE.

my god... KK was a good character...whats the reason for killing him, i fail to understand ... romba kodumai, i feel bad. Was Jayachandran (KK) having problems with Radhika and her production house, anyways...what can we do..!!

enjoy the update

Viji
Edited by vijisridhar - 16 years ago
vijisridhar thumbnail
April 8th updates:

Today was all crying, shocked expressions, more crying, sOgam... 😭 😭 😭

1. It starts where it left off yesterday, Arase dazed and crying, that local policeman asking for her gun. she goes inside and brings it and asks him to check if all the 6 bullets are there. he does and says yes there is, but, he asks there will be a licensed gun that she may be having for her self-defence, he wants to see it and its his duty to sieze it. Arase asks Kannan to bring it from her TV drawer, he goes, searches and says its not there. She is frustrated and goes inside to see herself and comes out empty handed. This policeman asks where is it, what did she do with it, she has no answer, then he says, he has to go inside the house to search the house, he has no option. Now Udhay is shocked and moves away from Arase, she senses that and asks him whether he believes his mom or not, he doenst answer and goes back further, she is in more tears.

2. Now this policeman says, no more talking, and asks his men to make the search in the house. lots of time shown in search of the house. then, one policeman finds a diary from Arase's room and comes out and says that he only got this diary. He ensures with Arase and Udhay if its KK's diary, both say yes. Udhay says he writes everything everyday but they dont' read it. the policeman (nakkal . ) says he also doesnt read other's diary but now he has no other option and reads it page by page. He picks up a page and asks Udhay to read it aloud (written about 4 days ago) "today something which shouldn't happen in life happened to me, if my life is taken (murdered) then the reason for that would be Arase" .. 😕 Udhay gets more shocked and in tears, Arase in tears and looks helpless, she pushes the diary from Udhay's hand. This policeman asks for her response to what has been written, she hold on to Kannan for support. Udhay, says that his dad would never lie (repeatedly). the policeman asks her to come with him, Kannan shouts that he will not leave his 'athai', none can arrest her. Policeman says about rules that she also knows and she has to cooperate. GJ comes with an innocent face and asks whats happening, whats happening. Kannan speaks up to say that Mama has been murdered, GJ gives a shocked expression and asks various questions - what happened, when it happened, who killed, any enemies as there can be know enemies for 'mama' how it can happen, witness, etc. Kannan says that they have come to arrest 'athai' for murder. GJ is more shocked and says dont' "take "my athai" she is DGP, this is all silly and crap, i will not leave her, i want to talk to her, how can you arrest without evidence". the policeman says he has the requisite evidence. GJ says he cannot leave this, he has to speak to the lawyer. he asks the policeman to arrest him instead and stops arase and policeman. he says he will lie down in front of the jeep and says that he had killed KK, etc...

3. GJ drama continues and atlast Arase goes away with GJ telling he will come and meet her with bail, will see KK in hospital, etc. Then, turns to Udhay and tells him how can he believe that his mom killed his dad, it can never happen, there is a consipiracy, etc. But, Udhay tells again that dad never lies, he is truthful, Kalai has also become mad only because of mom, etc and says, he has to go and see daddy dearest and runs. Kannan and GJ run behind him too. We are shown Selvi shocked expression, in tears and running out of the house and all are going into the hospital...FREEZES on Selvi's face.

Enjoy

i also feel that GJ may be the culprit (if KK had been killed), i remember Mr. V asking him(GJ) to do whatever he says and will make him a crorepathy ...

VijiEdited by vijisridhar - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
April 9th update

Sorry guys..I was busy watching highlights from CL😛

(Itw as only a oppari scene today )

Udhay, GJ and AM runs to the hospital and want to see KK, but the doc doesn't allow them. The doctors haven't perform a post mortem at the mortuary so until its done..they have to wait. while they wait, Selvi comes running and ask Uhday what happened and cries on him. Udhay replies…dad is dead and it was mum who killed him😡…Selvi refuse to believe it, he just goes on ad on about Arase killing KK😡😡…Selvi tell him to stop..how can he say such a horrible thing about their mother.  If him being her son says that, what will other think...She loved KK a lot and would never have done that…Udhay says dad wrote that in a diary. 😡Selvi thinks he maybe wrote that cause of the small misunderstanding they had, but she who watched them from distance knows about their relation a lot, but he who was near them didn't understand that. ( Udhay is such an idiot...even AM trust his mil while this big nut believes some diary he even know was right or fake😡😡 Poor Arase and KK...both of the kids they got was born without braincells)

They want to see KKs body,  SA there refuse, GJ makes a scene and call a higher officer and want him to take action against SA who refuse to let them see the body..SA gets scared and promise to find a doc who will do the post mortem soon.

Arase is been brought to the jail, jailor cant believe his own eyes and stands up. The other inspector tell him to let us do our duty, they do the formalities and tell Arase to sign under…she does that with a heavy heart.

At the hospital, they brings out KK's body…everyone rush over to see that…none of them has the gut to open the blanket and see the face..somehow after a few minutes with hesitation Selvi and Udhay open up and are shocked over what they saw…Udhay almost falls down while Selvi holds Gjs hand…they cries buckets of water..only GJ is standing there with no emotion.  (Us viewers couldnt see KK face...i think fridays scene was the last of Sivachandran, he was a good actor and carried off that role very well👏👏 )

Back at the jail, Arase is brought to her cell, a sad music plays as background while she thinks of her emotional scene with KK on Friday where he said "don't worry ma…you will live another 100 years.."😭 and the scene where the police enter the house while she and Udhay was about to go to the mortuary….she cries a lot…FREEZE

( Top class performance by Radhika as Arase n Selvi today👏 and Ranjith who  got on my nerves😡😆)

Btw..most of the actors who plays small roles here, also come in Radhikas other show, Suryavamsam...I happend to see a episode today.....many simiar scenes...a dead and opari scene there too...😕

Aahaana thumbnail

April 10th update -

Udhay does the last rituals of KK, while GJ and AM looks on…while the body of KK are being burned…Udhay and AM cries..while GJ is having a weird look. ( it was so sad….😭😭)

Back at home, Rani with the baby and Selvi cries buckets of water, only Kalai seems to be lost in her own world without knowing what's happening around her. The men at the house returns back after doing the last rituals. Udhay sees Kalai and sit near her with tears on his eyes…by seeing his tears..she start to laugh and smile. He says our dad will never come back..he is gone forever Kalai..do you know that…you even don't know whats happening around you…fell a few tears for our dad..she get irritated over him, he start shack her and scream..cry…cry…cry your heart out…poor Kalai..she tries to get away form him in vain…Selvi ask him to stop and order AM to take Kalai away from there. Selvi start with a mini lecture, you know she is not herself, she doesn't know whats happening around, you are the head of this family from now on, many responsibility under your shoulder know..we will cure Kalai and reunite her with AM, then you have your own family, a wife and kid…GJ remind that he has to bail out Arase, as soon as Udhay hear that, he screams he wont..she killed KK…GJ defend Arase, its your mother,,you have to do that..who else will do that..did you see her kill you father? How can u believe someone else…maybe someone stole the gun? Or planted evidence against her (hmm...look like GJ knows what he talks about...I smell something fishy😕)..Selvi replies.."people who commit crimes wont admit it"…GJ cant believe this coming from Selvi…he ask wherever she too believe that…? Arase has never done anything wrong…to that Selvi says "oh yeah…whay about that time she arrested me..she also arrested you? How can you forget that? KK has done a lot for her, when Arase arrested her, it was KK who defended her and got her out…when he decided to take her with him to their house, she throw KK out of the house..so a woman like that could have done  it now also…she maybe didnt care..(my lord…I cant stand any of the losers kids of Arse😡😡😡…Selvi should shut her mouth up😡…she still have no idea why Arase arrested her..to save her from NT and Mr.V..that Udhay better keep quiet😡) GJ gives up as none of them will believe whatever he says..when everyone is gone..he gives a werid look to us viewers…probably another drama of GJ😡

Lions men inform the good news..KK is killed…Lion get so happy and start to praise his men..he finally got his revenge on Arase family for killing his son, he wanted to a "head for head".😡 his men are not happy to hear him praise them😆..one of the very scared spill out the beans…someone else killed KK…not them…Lion is SHOCKED😲…who in the heck come before them…in anger he start to beat his men😆…he wanted his men to kill KK..not someone else. He thought he was the only enemy of Arase's family, who is that other enemy…who killed KK….( I know it...somehow..i dont think lion will ever harm any of the family member of Arase...I think at one point..he will realize what kind of a yerk his son was and give up his revenge...)

The scenne shift over to doc..she seems to be lost in thought. Mr.V arrives there and says they finally can go home…everything is over..doc is confused and want him to explain. He says Arase was after him and wanted to arrest him..but now, she sit behind the bars…doc cant believe it…how did that happened and why…Mr.V replies..will they let a killer go free…doc is stunned and wonder who she killed. He says her own husband..doc doesn't know how to react but want to go home to the kids and leaves…Mr.V smiles and all of this teeth pops out….( Its him cause he said everying is settled down to doc😡😡 and when lion wanted to know who the killer was…they showed Mr.V right after…he won the first battle...but someone will come to show him off..😡 ) 

Arase sits sadly on her cell.....😭😭 (poor Arase..she is all alone..her hubby died, she couldnt even be there for the last rituals as no one cared😡 her loser kids htinks she killed her own hubby.😡...jail torture is waiting for her...no one will try to bail her out...so let us hope her team will come to her rescue or CT comes back..he told us in M'sia I will arrive when its needed😉)FREEZE

Aahaana thumbnail

April 11th update

Nothing much happened today…

Selvi is depressed and think of flashback of KK where she stood up for her and accepted her as one of his kids. 😭A few tears fall down, GJ come there and console her, she needs to move on, KKs death is a big loss, but she need to think of the kids who haven't eat anything yet cause of her. They are sad too by seeing her like that, Selvi doesn't care cause they can eat whatever they find there but GJ convince her, a irritated Selvi leaves from there..GJ is just staring at her. ( Gj havent shown any sympathy for KKs dead..hmm...😡 how will he..afterall he tried to steal KKs house and chase him away😡)

Kalai refuse to eat, AM with the baby on one hand and food plate on the other tries to feed her. GJ sees this and feel sorry for Am who has to struggle between the baby and Kalai. GJ advice AM to find his sister , so she can help him out.
(I thought Manga was living with Arase n co but after the kidnapping scene…they just vanished😕)

GJ goes to Udhay's room and talks bhanda….he come there cause he cares about that family and they should visit Arase and console her. Udhay scream at him and tell him to get out of his room, he doesn't want to meet his mother or try to bail her out..she deserve to be punished and regret rest of her life…(Udhay is a loser who doesnt deserve to have parents like KK and Arase😡 good for nothing🤢)

Gj comes out and AM ask what happened. GJ add up a story about Udhya calling him "chappal" etc😆 AM want to join him to meet Arase, but Gj stops him cause he needs to take care of the baby and Kalai. GJ promise he will be the one who will cure Kalai..he will do that after getting Arase bailed out…(actually it was GJ who talked about chappals…not Udhay..he is just trying to turn them all against each other so he can be the "head" of the family to get the money..well..that's what I think..he is like a chameleon who continue to change colour 😆)

At the jail, jailer is surprised to see him there and wonder wherever he have come there by a mistake cause of old habits.😆😆 GJ says he come there to see his MIL, Arase. Jailor is once again surprised and GJ tries to make scene like he will get recommending from higher officials if he doesn't let him see Arase😡..jailor calls the wardens and tell them to bring Gj to Arase's cell. After Gj is gone, jailor make a comments to himself…that man will just kill me alive with his non-stop talk🤣🤣🤣

Arase sees GJ and is surprised to see him, GJ says everything is done and it was Udhay who did that. She ask about her kids and GJ explain they think she is the culprit, but only he believe she is innocent. He will do the needs full to bail her out and prove she is innocent. Arase get emotional and says "she is so lucky to get such a good human being like GJ as her SIL" Gj is happy to hear that and console her before leaving. (wrong Arase…he are one of the reasons you lost your hubby and sits behind the bars now…btw,,,the bgm of Gjs entry was weird..😕)

Lions men are keeping an eye on Arase house and sees AM with the baby on the balcony. Lion calsl up and want to know who is there, he learns only Kalai, her hubby and the baby are there alone…he order them to kidnap Kalai and bring her to his house. (hmm...looks like it will afterall GJ who will save her😆 )FREEZE 

vijisridhar thumbnail
Thanks 'kutty simba' for a brief update. just finished watching it. as expected kalai is kidnapped, but other than that no more movement, so here it:

April 14th update:

1. It starts with Lion telling his men to kidnap kalai and bring her to his home. Kalai is just lying down on the bed. Kannan sitting beside in a chair with the baby asks kalai why she is like this and asks her to cry for her dead father, asks her to see their baby, etc. but she doesnt' budge, the baby starts crying and he goes to the kitchen with the baby to bring milk.
I donno how a DGP's house where a major murder has taken place is all open and no security guards .. 😕 these henchmen some 6 people enter the house and search for her. Kalai gets up and goes around in a daze and one of the men put a chloroformed kerchief and is kidnapped. Kannan comes back with milk to find that kalai is not there. he searches all over the house, not finding her, comes out to find that Udhay has brought Rani and the baby to home. At first he doenst' say anything, but Udhay senses it and asks him about kalai and Kannan spills out that she is nowhere to be seen in the house. Udhay asks Rani to go inside with the baby and takes kannan along to search in their car.

2. GJ pacing up and down in his house and asks for tea to Selvi. she is doing some household chores and goes to the kitchen to make some (both are wearing slippers in the house... has things changed in chennai 😕 coz, its not our culture to wear slippers except when its cold/winter time or on doc advise...ennavO... ) GJ says about his meeting Arase in jail and as usual says that she is not at fault. Selvi retorts that her mom put her in jail also. GJ defends 'mamiyar' vehemently saying that a day will come when all will be proved to be wrong and she will come out of jail, etc. Selvi says she will never ever (promise) feel bad for her mom as she had garbaged her when she was born... GJ is frustrated.

3. In Lion's house all the kidnappers surround kalai who is awake now and sits like a zombie. these henchmen ogle at her and says something like 'kashmir apple', grapes eyes, etc.' they are waiting for lion to come. Lion comes and has some dialogues with his wife (am skipping that as its not important) and goes inside. he is kinda surprised that his men have done their job. He asks them whether they described Kalai as apple, orange, grapes, etc... 😆 😆 and adds afterall these men were fruit vendors ... 🤣 🤣 🤣 before becoming his adiyals...(that was really funny). he warns them not to ogle at kalai like that as he wants to cure her and then kill her. He tells kalai that he wanted vengeance, so he put her in jail, but her dad took her out and made her mental, he tried to revenge by killing KK but, somebody else did that, so now he has kidnapped kalai and cure her and make her know what all has happened and then kill her. He also opines with the lawyer of how to cure kalai without going to hospital, only the house. His lawyer says that they can cure with some kerala ayurvedic treatment (his FIL was cured of his madness like that 😆 ). Lion agrees and says his men that kalai being in thier house should not be noticed by his wife.
AM goes and visits Arase in jail (why is she still wearing the same dress, they didnt' give her jail dress.. or as DGP isnt' she given change of dress from the house... ) and says he feels sad to see her like this. Arase says she will not be here forever, she confidently says that she will come out and then asks what happened to the gun, has he searched, etc. Kannan says he searched again but couldnt' find it. Arasi also wonders why KK had written like that in his diary. AM now says to her about Kalai absconding ... Arasi is shocked and in tears ...FREEZE.

enjoy guys.

Viji