michiganfan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

starts in karans dads office.. chandu and kdad are talking. kdad askes jokingly rachna is getting married and you didnt bring any sweets.. chandu goes it happend so fast so... kdad tells chandu that you dont take me as your freind yet.. Chandu says somethign i dont understand but about the kids and that prakash died so we having a small event at our house. Kdad goes its rare to find a family who respects their daughters wishes over what the society will think.. There are not many out there that would do that. and Then Kdad askes waht can i do to help. Chandu says all they need is their blessings from their whole fmaily make sure everyone comes. Kdad starts saying you are becoming all formal. my family, ur family.. we are a family together. and i wanna help rachna.. her father is gone and now the expense of a wedding. I knwo you guyz are with her and that viek is a wonderful guy. Chandu goes vivek is an awesome guy so you guyz are all coming to the wedding right?  Kdad goes of course.. and picks up the phone to have someone bring karan into his office.

karan is talkin to mehek saying we are surly going tomorrow. Some servent dude comes and tells karan that your dad is callin you. Karan walks into the off ice saying tickets are here dont worry. Kdad asks where are you going karan. Karan still on the phoen says i will call you back. karan says he was fixing a meeting with the goa people, thought id go by myself and get things done. Kdad said whatever it is cancle it. You can go next week. this weekend we are going to patils house for rachna wedding. karan goes lekin lekin dad all the arrangements have been made. My tickets, my hotel... Kdad said You have got my answer.. you have just learned to do business not yet learned to handle house resposniblities and business together. Before buisness family and ghar comes first. So right now call and cancle ur meeting.

Karan calls Mehek and says plans canceled. Mehek goes WHAT!!! its cuzz of Rekha isnt it. and Karan goes i have soem family matters. Mehek goes that old man said something didnt he.. Karan goes my wifes sisters wedding is this weeknd. and goes bye. Mehek goes Rekha has that much courange.. im gonna get her for this (she looks and sounds like those witches that say im gonna get you and ur lil dog too lol)

Kdad says to Chandu- you havent told rekha yet.. she is going to be so happy.. shes getting out of the hospital today and then coming home and now rachna wedding..

Sanju and Rachna are tlaking. Rachna goes i didnt think this woudl happen and it did. Im so happy.. where did u get the courage for this. Sanju goes this time I was going to lose but some ajnabee siad that I should follow what my heart thinks. Rachna goes then you should thank the ajanbee. so Sanju calls Rahul. She says thank you to him. and Tells rahul that rachna is getting married in two days. and rahul asks to talkt o rachna. Rachna says thanks to rahul. Rahul tells her congrats and that wish you all the happiness. Sanju invites rahul to rachna wedding. Rahul says nope im not coming. I dont go to ajnabees houses for weddings. Remember you told me not to call or talk to you because you dont need a freind in ur life. So do you need a friend in ur life now? Now you dont have to ask ur fiancee for permission? Sanju remains quiet. Rahul goes Sanju.. wahts wrong? You still dont have any trust in me? Sanju goes its not that. of course I trsut you. Rahul goes after being hurt so much... Sanju thinks how does he know somuch about me, i never told him anything. Rahul asks sanju.. Sanju says its not that, for weeks ive been living based on someoen elses expectations maybe thats why im scared. That was my past. now this is my life,  no one has any rights.. and i can make decisions by myself. and I can make my own decisions about freinds. Rahul goes so are we freinds. Sanju goes of course. your my very good friend. Rahul goes ok well meet at rachna wedding.

At the patil house- sanju putting mehndi on rachna, manju and Aai are diong some work with flowers.. chandu comes in yellin sanju help this old man with stuff.. lol and carries in bags while manju helps him. they all having fun laughing. (where are the girls friends didnt they have friends). neetu and kaku walk in but rachna keeps talking i dont think she sees them. she teling chandu that she loves him so much and goes and gives him a hug. she goes back to put mehndi on and spills someo f the mehdni.. Aai comes and is like what are u doing. u will mess up the mehndi.. and this is shagun mehndi so we have to treat it more special than life.. and you know the more color shows in ur mehdni the more your husband loves her. so sit and relax. aai is givin her an blessing saying may ur husband bring all the colors into ur life. neetu opens her fat mouth and says your blessing is not going to happen... didnt your husband come and tak all the colors away from your life.

Neetu goes why are u all lookin at me lkie that.. what did i say.. i am only saying whats right.. if someones husband lef tthem how can she give a bride an blessing. (neetu bables somethign i dont understand) and then says if its not true then why did he leave you. You must have said something. she laughs and contines saying something about seeing sanju i know you must have said soemthign wrong thats why he left. Why are u so quiet. Sanju yells MAMI!! ENOUGHT IS ENOUGH. If you say anthign more about my mom i will... and Aai tells sanju bas. there is a wedding thats going to happen, talking with a loud voice will not help. Sanju goes you give respect to elders when tehy do the same. I will talk to you (neetu) anyway i want because u disrepected my mother. I wont even tell you to understand my mom becaues your the type of women who didnt understand your husband nor ur daughter. so how are u going to undestand my mom. Kaku says Kali zaban... Look how she is jsut talking like that. Sanju goes you are right kaku im saying whatever comes to my mind because my mom has taught me to tell the truth and sar uthake karu (dont know what that means). lekin how would u guyz understand that.. you are alwasy far from the truth. This woman pointing to Aai lost everyything due to truth, her house, her pati. but har nai mani.. She raised me alone.. She never siad nayhitng to you guyz cuz she knew she was right.. she dindt need to give an answer to you. I am proud of her. she ended with something aobut it woudl be better if you stayed out of my familys life I think.. your voice should not reach my ears.. if i heard you say anything bad about my family, I will fight with you over and over again and my courage will get stronger. do you understand.

Neetu and Kaku are outside. neetu goes did you see that.. what she did. no use in the batwara.. she will always command this house.. Kaku goes neetu neetu.. she took ur daughter from you and ur thinkin of this house.. if you say yes to the marraige then rachna will be in ur hands forever. Your goign toh ave to give a yes to the marriage... I think the video is missin the ending so thats wehre it stoped..

sorry so late.. just got a chance to watch the video...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks a lot...looks like kaku finally is getting some sense and asking neetu to say yes 😆 😆 😆