Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewanee thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OK, I really want Pulkit back as our Laksh..Kt looks lonely without her better half 😳
Guronge thumbnail
Everyone who wants Pulkit back email balaji the letter. The finalized copy will be posted soon!
Guronge thumbnail
guys send the email regardless of the new articles that came out lisiting the contenders for Laksh's role. Just send it, their is still hope, dont give up.
Ratree thumbnail
Erm...Gurujeet....Where is the letter??? 😕
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

YOU GUYS!! WE HAVE TO HURRY UP!!

Taking aim

Who will play Lakshya in Kyunki…? Priyanshu Chatterji, Yash Pandit, Jay Bhanushali and Jatin Shah are the contenders

KAVITA SHYAM

Lakshya, one the most popular characters of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi will be back in the show now, but with a different face. Ekta Kapoor has a shortlist ready. She is picking and choosing between Priyanshu Chatterji, Yash Pandit, Jay Bhanushali and Jatin Shah to play the character. Lakshya will be on air from first week of May. It remains to be seen who will finally step into Pulkit Samrat's shoes. Pulkit, who recently left the show after a quite public spat with Ekta Kapoor, is busy gearing up for Bollywood.
   Currently the production house is working out the details of Lakshya's character to spice up the track.
   Says Vikas Gupta, creative head of the show, "We have a few people in mind. Lakshya is the apple of the eye of the Virani family and he is one of the main leads of the new generation. The new Lakshya has to be someone very popular. Whoever is picked will be lucky to play this character."
   Balaji plans to rope in the audience in the choice. "We will conduct a poll on television, after which the audience and Ekta will decide on the new Lakshya. Lakshya's character will continue to be the same. KT (Mouni Roy) and Lakshya's on-screen chemistry will remain the same."
   Says Jay Bhanushali, "Yes, I have had a word with the production house about playing Lakshya. I am yet not sure if I have been chosen to play the character, nothing is confirmed yet. They are yet to take a decision."

Jay Bhanushali

Priyanshu Chatterji

Pulkit Samrat
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
Hey people plzzzzzzz mail LOads To Balagi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!i dont want PULKIT to b replaced We still have last chance!! 😳 😳 😳 Plzzzzz mention PUlkit_mouni jodi!!

-abhi
indigal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry guys for not being here yesterday but here is final version of the letter. tell me if u have any problems with it.

Originally posted by: indigal07

Dear Ekta ji and fellow Balaji directors,
We are avid viewers of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and we really like the way the show has come out.  However, we have been disappointed in the past few months, ever since hearing of Pulkit Samrat's departure from the show. We are great fans of Pulkit, especially the Pulkit-Mouni aka. Laksh and Kt couple on Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. We believe that one of the things that make this show extremely good are the characters and the superb actors who play them. 

Watching Pulkit play the role of Lakshya for the past couple of years has made us realize that Pulkit IS lakshya. He MADE Laksh what Laksh is today and no one can replace him. The vigor and passion with which Pulkit plays Laksh keeps us attached to him, to the story line and to the show.
     Nevertheless, we are not the only ones who have been grieved by Pulkit Samrat's departure. There are thousands of other individuals from all over the world who have been affected by this and are desperate to see him back. Therefore, we are requesting that you please admit Pulkit back into the show.I am unaware of what the truth is behind this confusion with yourself and Pulkit but I wound like to point out one out of various petition's for Pulkit to return  that have been floating around the net. 

We are including a petition from the Pulkit and Pulkit-Mouni fan bases at www.india-forums.com in this email that we would like you to please view.  It concerns getting  our beloved Pulkit readmitted to the show.
        we would like to thank you for your time
              sincerely,

The Pulkit  and Pulkit-Mouni fan bases at www.india-forums.com

Link to the petition: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/899812

indigal07 thumbnail
by the way (sorry for the double post) but i forgot to mention, the sentence in bold is the one that guronge told me to include, just with minor adjustments. everyone has done a great job. ur suggestions were all very good. nowone person should email this letter to balaji. the rest of us, after one day, should email separate emails, our own emails to balaji. what do u all think? if u do not mind, is it ok if i email this, unless one of u wants to do it?
krishna4ever thumbnail
the letters perfect are all of us sending it out?
indigal07 thumbnail
^ i do not think tht all of us should send this out. i mean balaji won't read the SAME email over and over again...
but ONE person should send this email out and then all of us should send our own individual mails one day after, u kno so balaji and ekta will have a chance to look at the first, the main one. and then our separate individual emails will be in their inbox after they check the main one, so our emails will serve as a support and backup to the main 😉

what do you all think?