Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hmmm so today's episode was all about Meethi.....

1) Did you think that Radha's jumping to conclusions was a natural reaction? Or could it have been handled a bit more maturely? πŸ˜•

2) Was Rohini right in telling Shekhar to mind his own business?

3) Hilarious reaction from Ammu. Agree or disagree?πŸ˜†

4) During the Radha-Rohini argument I felt Ruchi acted really well, better than Rohini or Radha.😊 Please comment.

5) Ruchi and her Shekhar bhaiyya...πŸ‘πŸΌ Wow what a tryst and a fine cup of coffee. Had Shekhar not stopped probing would Ruchi have revealed what happened with Rohini in Meerut?

6) What is it about fate and Rohini? Why do you think they don't go hand-in-hand?

7) Wow, a role model for Gini! Do you think now Ammu will be mentor and guru to Gini!?!?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

8) Awww Shekhar hugs Radha after convincing her. 😳That was cho chweet! Radha believes his word, but not her own daughter. Why?

9) Anaru did a great job in holding fort. πŸ‘Was she right in telling Radha "Forget whether I believe that Rohini is chaste. You better believe it. It will hurt less..."πŸ˜•

10) Lolz Dr. Shekhar, you discovered the fine print!!!πŸ˜†
So you won the bet but lost your heart.😳 Ammu knows it all. Do comment.

11) Another excellent interaction between Radha and Revathi. But is it actually feasible, such a situation? But loved the way a mother makes another realise with such simplicity...... πŸ˜³

12) Sorry, Thanks, and Thank God under the silver monnlight!😳 Aww what a tryst! But is it true that we take our parents especially moms always for granted. We expect them always to be right? Why? Are they not humans who err too?

13) Aww Gini you are named well really the Gini that brings a smile on everyone's face! Well done. But a bit childish, nevertheless.. πŸ˜‰

So on this note with a dozen odd questions I sign off...

Sweet dreams .. to you too Dr. Shekhar 😳

P. S. : Please cut your hair! πŸ˜†

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing set of qs ji! πŸ˜› I will be back with my answers, after finishing my homework!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Autum for ur question I will answer soon!!! 😳
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome q's....will answer soon!! 😳
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for reading.

5 versus 84.... πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Thanks just the same.

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago