Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhvanisoni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
@Hi Hemangi...seeing u after quite a while
@simi,ifrah u ll fight lot of new re-run episodes in 'other starone shows' in IF starone section...too hilarious...
In one epi monisha becomes Indu's mother n makes maya do her seva but actually she was imitating n Indu told her to do so...n then when Maya comes to know all of tht ..i dont remember exactly..but then monisha says "sorry mummyji...par phir maza aane laga tha naa" 😆 😆 😆 Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hema..thanks...wld do so.But not immediately, in a while as u know Iam little busy with my dot's coming up B'day. 😊

@dhvani...thanks for entertaining us yaar.

@simi...how is ur bck & how is work goin on???
ifrahnaqash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Dhvani.. Oh, i've seen that episode! Monisha was so funny in it! 😆

@ Hemangi.. Don't think it's gonna help us.. Par phir bhi, i'll edit my posts..

Hey Ash! Howdy?
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ash..yaar..I am irritated ..no peace for us yaar 😡
dhvanisoni thumbnail
@all Chalo yaar I need to sleep..hehe I watched 4th apr episode again...just to see more of RM and AA...yaaron I actually falling for RM jodi..it was really shocking for me to see them like tht...n for some reason I adore them...their fights have some kinda fun n fluency while they talk...
this thursday in my english class we had to read a literature which was abt relationships between man n woman and how this narrater cant forget (,basically keeps thinking abt him all the time as he was attractive,)her husband who had married another young woman (Polygamy) n she comes to know all this on the day he dies...anyway...n my prof was lik discussing stuff abt relationships n stuff...kinda reminded me of AR relationship...I was comparing A with the narrater...lost in the beauty,no matter how she behaves with u Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
removed
Edited by hdalal - 16 years ago
dhvanisoni thumbnail

@hemangi ya I saw tht too...so this happened while the previous KK was on...

Edited by dhvanisoni - 16 years ago
hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhvani...i guess it's ok for ding dongs to be allowed but not criticism.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good..god...Hemangi...why r they following us around? why cant they be bothered abt whtever they r discussing yaar?
Hemangi..do something abt tht thing I PM'ed u abt..so tht we can be at peace yaar..I have seen other such things where it looks like a discussion with comments one after the other
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Moderator's Note:
Please read

Girls,

I had seen some of the posts you had made about Riddhima (Shilpa Anand) of DMG. I completely respect your confessions and opinion, however, i would respect you more if you all could do so without hurting other fans in the process. 😳 There haven't been "complaints" as such, but please do try not to openly bash her so much, i'm sure you wouldn't want anyone saying things like that about your favourite characters or actors (be in Armaan, Rahul, Anjali, Muskaan, whoever)...

Please keep this in mind 🤗

Love,
Sam