3rd April Written Update

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Part One:

Episode starts off with Amber Dhara singing the song Tanha Dil Tanha Safar. Then they stop singing, guess cause they just start crying. Then someone lights up a candle, and the audience follows and light up candles. And they continue. Onto Monty's room where the doc is examining him, Monty tries to move his arm or seems apprehensive. He tries to speak, but the doctor says that you shouldn't speak, save your voice till the ACP comes. Then, back to Amber Dhara's concert, and they sing another one of their songs. Hum jaisi koyi ar kahan is the song. (THE CONCERTS RAGING!!!!πŸ₯³) BREAK!! LOL!πŸ˜† Well the next part preview shows Monty trying to write something.

Part Two:

Monty's room again! Monty is thinking of what Kamini has been saying to him. old episode bits. The hawaldar outside Montys room falls asleep. Anyways back in Monty's room, Monty think that he has to tell the police what he knows. He reaches for a pen and paper. (Sorry I might get things a bit messed up cause the video was hard to hear) Monty is writing that AD did not commit Kamini's murder. OH NO!!! 😲The person in the black outfit comes towards Monty's room, and Monty sees the person. Back to Amber Dhara's concert, where Amber says this will be the last show, last song we will sing as soon they will be seperated. She says that even when we wont be together, we will always be together spiritually, and says that their mother always told them, "Jab tak hum saath hai, Tab tak hum kaas Hai". She says thanks to the audience who by the wayis cheering them on, that she is gratful for them coming, and Thanks them. Amber says this last song is to you mom. AND BREAK!!

Part Three:

OH NO!! 😲 Person in the black coat comes in. Monty's face is white! (Not literally of course--LOLπŸ˜†) Monty is still writing but then is too scared to continue and drops the clipboard he was writing on on the floor. 😭 Monty I think is dead! Cause, the guy LOL or GIRL!! in the black smothered him with a pillow! The next shot is at AD concert where they start singing Kal Ho Na Ho. 😭 This is sad too! Anyways after they are done they get a round of applause.πŸ‘ WOW! Dev claps too! Looks a bit sad though, and then leaves. AND...The 3rds epi ends on Amber Dharas smiling faces, looking at eachother.

PROMO---ACP talks to someone on the phone saying that the killer had worn a black jacket and if you see anyone with a black jacket, stop him. They show the killer walking with the jacket in his or her arms, and the police looking around for him or her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qusumji thumbnail
thanks a lot.

i wish Monty had written the killer name too. I think it may be Soniya. May be she reached the hospital before acp and akshat.
famy.kn thumbnail
this is getting too much 😑 atleast they should show the killer
SushaanManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thax for the update....itz gettng intersting...
shijhu thumbnail
woww fabulously written update dear .......monty shud have written da name
kinjal812 thumbnail
im 99.5% sure, sonya is the killer,
i seriously cant believe tht they wud make sonya the killer...
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG so Monty is dead. That is bad.