Money Vs Health ?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Health is wealth, well is that a applicable statement in today's world?

People are struggling to make a life for themselves no matter what, even if that costs thier lives...well not a good thing, but can you live a healthy life w/o roof/food ?

Debate - Does money holds more importance in life then one's health?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People who have lost their loved ones to illnesses which couldnt be cured would be ready to give away all their wealth to have them back in their lives...

A simple common cold makes us miserable...imagine those people's plights who are struck with terminal illnesses...

A person very close to me is going through the pain of not being able to conceive as she is on medications which are inadvisable during pregnancy...

Health is definitely more important than money any day...jaan hai to jahaan hai!
nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

People who have lost their loved ones to illnesses which couldnt be cured would be ready to give away all their wealth to have them back in their lives...

A simple common cold makes us miserable...imagine those people's plights who are struck with terminal illnesses...

A person very close to me is going through the pain of not being able to conceive as she is on medications which are inadvisable during pregnancy...

Health is definitely more important than money any day...jaan hai to jahaan hai!

My votes too.

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
health every time....

wealth cant make health

but health stands a much better chance of making wealth....

😡 M 😡 Edited by Madmadgirl - 16 years ago
a balance is needed. hard to enjoy wealth w/o health and hard to maintain health w/o wealth 😊
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Debate - Does money holds more importance in life then one's health?

Ideally need both in life to enjoy all that life has to offer. can't afford to lose for the other... Lack of money can make one wallow in self pity, sad, bitter and depressed while lack of health makes one wallow in self pity,  dreary, bitter and depressed. ðŸ˜Š  However if choice is to have just one than it can be either as long as one is with a loved one..😛

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

a balance is needed. hard to enjoy wealth w/o health and hard to maintain health w/o wealth 😊

Why?? Lie in a comfy bed with the best home theatre available 😆 j/k

Agree with you that a balance is needed, but if I had to choose I would go for health. If I have health, wealth is not difficult to achieve. 😊

chatbuster thumbnail

i'd say go for the money. might be able to buy a better health insurance package if nothing else. 😆

on the other hand, if you have no money, it's soon gonna take a toll on your health. soon you're left with nothing. 😉
sweetgirl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in todays life money is everything. Poeople are usually so busy earning money they forget about their health. Well if wealth is lost than it can be earned but not health as the saying goes Wealth lost nothing but if health lost everything lost. there has always been a comparison between maony and health. althought money is important for our living but if we dont have a good health how can we earn the money so health is the most important.
All who are saying health is everything and one can not buy health with wealth........may be they don't know where to go shopping for health 😉

You won't be able to enjoy health if you do not have wealth. Without one, the other is somewhat meaningless. One should try to achieve both for a good happy life 😊