AD 1st & 2nd April Update - police comes

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

1st April update ONLY Highlights...

- AD wakes up at the hospital and the doctor tells that Dhara was very weak.. and then Amber tells about the pills she are having .. the doctor then says it is not because of them(He thought she talked about normal pills). Lata starts thinking.

- At home Lata looks at the draw and finds the bottle and tell Dhara why she did this as Ambers life was in danger to,... and then lata tells the truth she don't want to loose amber......

- Everyone gets emotional,, and the show place kunal and doctor are getting ready...

- Mr shukla watchs tv and hears the news about AD show he gets tense and goes from there.,, Simone comes and hears the news to...... 

2nd April

Hi guys here is todays update.... I am posting live after watching on tv so plzz forgive mistakes😳

It starts with Amber Dhara praying. Lata stands behind them and looks  at them. Ad turns around and are very happy. Lata tells them that today their voice from their will touch everyone and the world will be theirs...

AD goes to the place where the show will go an and everyone are happy, ad looks around and finds their posters everywhere and are happy(The song ek asha hai , is playing in the background). Akshat Asks Amber if she likes the stage and she Not at all, then everyone looks at eachother and amber says I liked it very much and everyone smiles... They starts the reheasl... Lata comes and looks around and are happy.

Amber Asks what the time is and looks at the door and says there is only 15 min left for the show to start but no one is here. Evryone says they will soon be here.  Then Akshat can hear someone and says Here comes our firstt audience and when the door opens aand police comes.

Break.

The policeman comes and ask if they have permission for this show. Kunal says this is their personal property so they don't need permission, then the police officers says it still need permission.. Amber asks if they can help them with the permission.. then suddenly a man comes and says I have the permission papers the police looks back and ACP is standing there,, the police says sorry and leaves. everyone are happy. Amber is worried as it is over 8 and there are no audience...

Kunal's friend comes and says get ready it the next 5 minuts there will be a lot of people here , amber says there are no one and he says wait and shouts them people starts coming in running. Amber is happy and he tells them that every ticket is sold and the house is fulled..

AD is at the stage and lookng at the audience and starts singing the title song.. (it can be found here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/742892).. In the audience soniya is standing, she don't look happy.. The song is over and everyone is shouting happy, Amber thanks evryone for being here. SOniya is still not happy. Amber then says before moving on I want to tell you why this show is going on. And amber tells the story that they came from panhgharri with  a dream(everyone is shouting in the background, in a good way😊) Amber then says I wanna thank a special person who made this happend and that is Kunal, whose tones gave Dhara's songs life, and she then thanks Kunal, sanju... everyone are clapping... Then Amber says now my sister want to say something to you...

Dhara then thanks the audience,, and says I can't say more as I only write and amber always talks.. they laugh, Sonya is still not happy...

At the hospital monty opens his eyes. the sister asks him how he is feeling, and Monty says better than before and the nurse says wait I will be back, and monty is shouting after the nurse, and are worried..

Amber then says now we will continue with the next song , i wanna dedicate this song to a person who re very special in our life but could'nt be with us, we have never seen or heard him, but the songs have hold us together., mom is always silence so ths music talent are from out papa, so this is for our papa. (Mr shukla is also there and simone to)..

The nurse tells the doctor that monty is good , the doctor tells that call Acp.

Acp gets a call and SOniya hears it, Acp tells akshat and akshat goes with him., Soniya is shocked to hear this and they show ends on her face......................

THE END....

ENJOy...😳 

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳 YOU ARE JUST A SWEETHEART!!!
heartsmart thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!
ava17 thumbnail
I am suspecting Sonia anmd Sanju are involved, by their reactions etc
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow this was fast... anyway thanks for the great update!! πŸ‘
imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you re really quick!! πŸ‘
Thank you for update!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. In tomorrow's epi they showed that Monty is writing somethin. I wonder what he writes πŸ˜•
N3ha thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update nadia!!! 😊
helipatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates.
you are the best.
keep up the good work.
famy.kn thumbnail
lovely update 😳they are dragging this alot 🀒 atleast they shd have shown the killer by now 😑