HARSHAD BACK!!!!-->> Read Page 2!

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Harshad Chopra is back to playing Akshat of Sony soap AmberDhara. Says an excited Harshad- I am so happy to play Akshat. The producers weren't happy with Ali and wanted me to do the job. Since I just loved the show...I thought it would be a great comeback. I hope my fans are happy to receive me back.

Here is what Ali says about this - I dont think it is fair to dump one actor and choose another whenever they want. I am not at all happy with this. Well now I can totally concentrate on my other show -Ek Thi Rajkumari.

Here is what Kashmira and Sulagna have to say about this.

Kashmira- I think I shared better screenspace with Harshad rather than Ali and I am happy to have him back on the show. And Ali was too tempermental.

Sulagna- Well whatever is happening is for good. I hope Harshad's comeback will increase the TRP's.The TRP's have been sagging since he left the show.

Well guys I m so sad to hear that Ali is leaving..Bohoooooo

Source- www.gossip.com/tellywood_hindi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Dont think that this is an April Fools Gag.. this is so true.....
ELAS101 thumbnail
Really?? Oh, I like Ali a lot!! He was such a great actor and he fit the role of Akshat perfectly. And I don't know why the producers are blaming Ali for the sagging TRP's, becuase he only has a few short scenes now days. I nan episode he probably is only seen for five minutes. The reason that the TRP's are going down is probably the story track or the timing. Oh well, I hope Harshad is able to step back into the role of Akshat!!
spyrulzdworld thumbnail
yuccckkkkk!!!!!!!!
how can they do tht to ali
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Does this mean the show is not ending?
I am so confused 😕 😕
missangel234 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nooo!! i agree with ELAS101, the TRP's aren't low because of ALi! this is the first show i've watched him in and i thinks his acting's amazing, and what is kashmira talking about? they look like they have great chemistry on screen!! 😭 😭 i hope he doesn't leave!
srk/harshad_hot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont know about u guys but I LOVE HARSHAD AS AKSHAT! the facial expressions, the cute lover boy image i cant wait to see harsh as akshat again...and no it isnt cause ali the trp's are going down, but its a fact lots of people stopped watching AD after harshad left the show.
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i love harshad and i thought he was the best for the role 😊
ghettogurl88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with srk, I love Harshad Chopra to be the one and only Aakshat and not Ali Merchant, he was just tooo damn boring to watch, Im glad he is leaving, Now I can watch harshad as prem in kis desh main hai mera dil and start watching him in amber dhara when he starts again...lollllzzzzzz

Ali only can act good as a bad boy in kahaani ghar ghar ki and thats it... he sux in ek thi rajkumari as well...
liquidice thumbnail
okkk...firstly ur source isnt right..and secondly this article sounds totally fake..not something they'd say.
and i dont think harshad is that stupid too come back after they kicked him off.