BMTD Decree # 9: For All Members

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

We're back with some more forum rules...Yes Yes We know you guys all love us (The BMTD Development Team) so much for always cracking down the Rules.

In all honesty, do not know what Decree number this is, but 9 seems like a nice number, so We'll start with Decree #9. (Reminds me of Harry Potter & Professor Umbridge)

No talking allowed in the hallways..No Just Kidding....moving on to the Serious Part.

First and foremost, language, language, language. I know most of you do not mean to sound harsh, but please watch your language while posting. There are some ettiquettes that go along with Internet Chatting, and while this is an open discusion forum, there are some rules that need to be followed. Please no name calling, harsh nicknames for characters and/or the stars that portray the charaters. To put it simply, be G rated. Even if you're making a joke, try not use words that are harsh. Best test is, if you wouldn't like being called by that name, don't use it.

Another reminder, no chatting. If you need to say thanks please use the Thank You Button. If you're trying to reply to the people in the post try using multiple quote. As long as it is discussion based, and not one liners like "I know...", "I agree.." I know there are people with a lot more to say than just that. I know it is easy to do since I'm guilty of doing it myself, but please try to curb the chatting in the posts.

Another few reminders...no Caps Lock Posts....No attacking other members. If you feel that the member has offended you in some way, let us know, instead of attacking the member. Do not posts requests.

We know this repitition in rules is frustrating for some people...but there are some people who disregard the various posts so it needs to be done again.

On a final Note, no this isn't part of April Fools. We are very serious. If you've read this post and still made it alive, hit the ThankYou Button, so we know you've read the post. The others we are going to chase down till you read the post. Any infarctions will result in a waning PM and then the warning level raised.

Thenkoo Berry Berry Much...

BMTD Development Team

Ammu, Yuvika, Nabihha, Wafah

Edited by Wafah - 16 years ago