HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi, guyz. I'm Kajol and I will be doing update on Monday and Wednesday. This is my first time doing update and sorry if there's any mistakes.šŸ˜³ So here's the update for today:

Starts with Shonali telling that we started the show with spectacular performances, but we also lost two of the participants. Then they show the av's of Aaskha and Chetan from last week.

Theme for today is musical knowledge and corrdination partners  have with each other.

Sonali asks the Madhur is he ready and he says yes he's ready to see how much musical information they have and ready to be entertained.

Sonali Bendre says she is ready to be entertained.

First up are the boys each will get a card from Shonali and act it out. Their partner have to guess it and then girls will come up and their partner will guess the song.

1st up is Sanjit . He tries to act out the song Pape Pyaar Karke, but shilpa couldn't guess it. But priyanka guessed it right Pape pyar karke. And Madhur and Sonali says that this was hard song to enact.

2nd up is Karnvir. He  makes the hockey stick. Nausheen guessed the film Chak De India, but couldn't guess the song. Purbi guessed it was Ek hockey donge rakh ke

3rd up is Swapnil. He makes Amitabh Bachhan posture, Song was mere angne mein tumhara kya kaam hai, and priyanka guessed it. Madhur says swapnil excellent and he's has blessing from the god

4th up is  Kushal. Kunal, he pretends to take off his shirt off and also he acts like he is riding on the horse, time is up Jasvir couldn't guess it . But priyanka guessed it and song was tenu leke jaunga from Salame-e-ishq.

5th up is Karan he acts out the hare ram and purbi guessed it right Hare Ram Hare Krishna from Bhool Bhuliya. Madhur says it was very easy song, and even little kid could have guessed it. Both Karan and Purbi says it was their luck that they got this song, as they were the last one to go, and they picked the card like everybody else

Sanjit goes and says if he is lucky then what I'm, I 'm thinking of moving to phagwara. And sonali tells karan and purbi to share some of their luck with say  Sanjit. As he is having bad time in the show, they're basically teasing each other and having fun.

From the girls first comes  Nausheen, she acts out the song Mere sapno ki rani kab aayegi tu, which is guessed by Karnvir. Sonali tells she acted out really well.

Next up Purbiā€”She acts out the song Nagra and Nagra bajo. She tells them  that this time she wasn't lucky she acted out. Madhur tells her yeah he agrees. Sonali  says she wasn't able to guess, I think it was triumpth(don't know how to spell it right) Swapnil tells Sonali, look how much corrodination they have that Purbi showed triumph yet he guessed the nagara

The next is Shilpaā€”Shilpa acted out the Don, Sanjit couldn't get it right. Sonali tells Sanjit that everybody guessed except you. Then all of them sing the song Ye Mera Dil

Next up is Priyankaā€”She acts You're my mind blowing mahiya. Madhur tells this was hard to act out but she did really well. Priyanka says that he guessed the mind in hindi, but if he just didn't translate her action in the English.

Jassvirā€”She dances to Hey Baby and Kushal guessed it Right. Sonali tells she danced to correct steps and did it very well. Then Kushal  tells Sonali what about him don't he deserve the credit for taking the shirt off. Sonali tells him I'm not saying that you don't get credit, but I was just appreciating Jasvir dancing steps that all of us were able to guess the song.

Sanjit says I'm going home and I refuse to stand in the danger zone. Shonali tells him he can't leave her all by herself in the danger zone as she is used to seeing him there. To which Sanjit says he will come to see her anytime.

Sanjitā€”He tells her that it's Sangam, song is Ramiya Vassa Maiya. Shilpa couldn't guessed it right. Madhur tells it was difficult and we weren't able to guess it either. Shonali asks if we can give them another chance, Madhur says public will beat us up to which Sanjit replies you gave us one chance that was good enough for him.

Highest Scoreā€”Purbi and Karan so far

And then Shonali tells about the prizes and announces the break.

Sonali introduces the next round is Antakashri. Star the song within ten seconds. For elimination individual scores will also be counted this time. Sonali does the typical baithe baithe and ends up Kushal to sing song from P

Kushal gets the word pa which Kushal sings Pehli Nazar from the movie Race. 

Ja Swapnil sings Janam Mit Gaye Dooriyan from Veer-Zaara,

Sanjit H-and he sings Hum Tum ek kamre mein band, minus 5,

Karan sings H, haste haste kat jaaye raaste,

Karnvirā€”sings hontho pein aisey baat mein dabake chali aaye. Madhur tells Sonali you think I'm harsh on the contestants and Sonali tells him it's a fun playing game so missing few words is okay

Karnvir tells them they make really good pair. Sonali being nice and sweet and Madhur being the harsh and straight forward one.

Then comes the girls turn which starts with Jassvir

Jassvir, get S- she sings Sanson Ki Mala,

Priyanks sing M- Maya ni maya,

Shilpa- Goriye Re Goriye Mera Dil Churake le jaa.

Purvi gets Na she sings Nahi Nahi Abhi Nahi Thoda Karo Intezaar.

Nausheen sings Rootey Rootey Hasna Seekho.

Sonali two of the contestants will go out today but come back after the break to know.

And the next round is Buzzer Round. Will be given 2 audio and 2 visual clues and 2 clues by each judges. 1st audio clue Shilpa guessed it   Dard-e-disco, She is excited as they finally got a song right

Second audio clue Shipa gets it again Aaane Waala Pal and dance around the stage. She tells them how could she not get this song. As her husband sings it all day long

Video Clue, clip from Golmaalā€”Priyanka guessed the song Meri Dil Vich Rahiyo soni, but she doesn't know the lyrics. Sonali says bilkul sahi

Next vido clip of Madhuri Dixitā€”Shipa guessed it Gaddar Ne kiya isshara, gadi pal ka hai tamasha sahi.

Judges clue:

Sonali Baarish ka ganaā€”Jassvir sings the song Tip Tip Barsa Paani.

Madhurā€”Ganpati song. Purbi sings deva o deva

Sonali says Rani Mukherejee song---5 Point for Nausheen , as they didn't start the song within 10 sec.

Madhur- Dev Saab ka song, Priyakan and Swapnnil sings Dil Ka Bhavar Kare

Kushand Jassvir and Swapnil and Priyankaā€”maybe still in the race. Karnvir and Nausheen- average performance. Sanjit and Shilpa- lets see and Purbi and Kara-- in previous round they have been the highest scorer but now lets see

Break

All the jodis have had fun, but now it's time too eliminate. Three will have peaceful sleep tonight and two of the jodis will be in the danger zone. Two of the contenstant will leave today

Swapnil and Priyanka higesht score

Karan and Purbi, Kushal and Jassvir tie for second position so they are safe

Sanjit and Shilpa;  Nausheen and Karnvir  are in the danger zone

Sonali tells she wasn't hoping Sanjit and Shilpa would be in the danzer zone today.

Madhur tells he wasn't hoping for Nausheen and Karnvir to be in danger zone.

Scores from last two episodes and today were calculated. Lowest points Sanjit got 32 points, and he acts as if he is all pissed off.  He says he's doing this so that he doesn't cry.  

Karnvir tells he's not liking all this, and then tells Sanjit that he is going to miss him.

Nausheen got 41 points, she tells this is sad moment and but this is competion. And then Sanjit gives his danger zone crown to Shilpa and end the show with Sanjit signing Chalte Chalte Mere Yeh geet yaad rakhna. So Sanjit and Nausheen left today.

Guyz, Please reply and tell me how I did it. Thanks. Kajol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you did fab! great update! šŸ‘

-aisha
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww ossumm udopatee swweeetsssssss šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘
adorablenabs thumbnail
thanx for a great update XD
I still can't believe Nausheen left, she was much better than Shilpa :(
Oh well... at least Karanvir and Swapnil are still in the competition :D
Once again.. great job on the update

nabs
josh135 thumbnail
im soooo happy for shilpa!! she was too good in the last round!!! im happy nausheen left she was bore!!
moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely update šŸ‘ keep it up....thanks šŸ‘
starry_eyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg i can't believe sanjits how hes soo adorable i luv his expressions i jus started to watch it yesterday ( when ishud have been studying ) but ya this show is gud ..to bad i was really starting to like sanjit
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you to everybody who replied, It really boosted my confidence, as this was the first time I had written an upadate. šŸ˜Š
cola_gul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update...NASUHEEN left..omg tht is sooo sa.d.i luved her! ..weell ateleast karanvir is still in..omg..and i totally didnt like sanjit!
jinal31 thumbnail
yay..thanks 4 the update!! its very good n detailed! šŸ˜Š