::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

1. Do you think Shekhar will be able to tell Rohini about his feelings? And what do you think Rohini's response will be? 

2. Did you think Shekhar was getting jealous of Karan?πŸ˜†

3. What did you think of when Rohini said "what do these bombayan boys think of themselves" and Shekhar said "Mein Bhopal ka ho".πŸ˜†

4. What do you think Ragini meant by saying "We came to Bombay because of you?" when she was talking to Rohini. What do you think happened in Merit that made them move to Bombay?

5. Did you like what Ragini for Ruchi with the class book money? and why?

6. Do you think Ragini will be able to accept and win the challenge she made with Nikhil?πŸ˜‰

7. Do you like Ragini+Nikhil's chemistry?

8. Do you think it's strange that all the girls love stories are starting with them not liking the guys? (they're supposed to fall in love with).

9. How do you think Ragini will get the money she needs for her modeling stuff? Will she use the "wrong way?"

P.S-Sorry for the long questions!!😳

Enjoy & Love PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya15

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

1. Do you think Shekhar will be able to tell Rohini about his feelings? And what do you think Rohini's response will be? 

Though he seems quite reserved he is trying to judge her reactions. Now that she is more responsive towards him, maybe he will extend a hand of friendship first. She will accept his friendship. Something about her past makes me think she is not ready for a love relationship. So maybe she won't give any encouragement on that front... Lets wait and watch.

Hmmm, now that statement did sound like a jealous one... but well i think he is judging kya unki daal yahaan galegi ya nahin...πŸ˜†

3. What did you think of when Rohini said "what do these bombayan boys think of themselves" and Shekhar said "Mein Bhopal ka ho".πŸ˜†

Defensive yep... he was pretty much letting her know she can easily trust him as he is not a Bombayite!!!πŸ˜†

4. What do you think Ragini meant by saying "We came to Bombay because of you?" when she was talking to Rohini. What do you think happened in Merit that made them move to Bombay?

That sounds the mystery. Maybe it has something to do with a guy... well difficult to guess at the moment. It should slowly be revealed knowing T&D....πŸ˜‰

It was really very nice of her to do so. Very mature for her display of usual immaturity since after all she is one of Radha's beti..... Yes she has the same values inculcated in her like her other 2 sisters. 😳

6. Do you think Ragini will be able to accept and win the challenge she made with Nikhil?πŸ˜‰

hmmmm I think yes. Radha ki beti jo hain... Kuch kar dikhaengi... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Yes that seems the in- question. Ragini is such a strong character and person that her chemistry with each other chater is mindblowing. Yes maybe it is good, but then her chemistry is so nice and comfortable with Dr. Shekhar too....

8. Do you think it's strange that all the girls love stories are starting with them not liking the guys? (they're supposed to fall in love with).

Love and Hate are akin with each other.. one follows the other... 😳

9. How do you think Ragini will get the money she needs for her modeling stuff? Will she use the "wrong way?"

Yep she sure will as I always believe that one good turn deserves another. And if she doesn't get the money then I think T&D should rethink it up... Well lets wait and watch again. And using it the wrong way... weeellll No, I think not as Radha has taught her daughters good.

Nah... not long at all. Good questions. Enjoyed them. Hope my answers were equally enjoyable. Great discussion.πŸ‘ Thanks.

Enjoy & Love PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

Patjhar thumbnail

Sanya I too think that Ragini is a strong character which should be exploited and portrayed really well. She has a double responsibility if you see it like this. she has to take care of Rohini as being younger to her and Ruchi as she is the elder one....

Jo majle hote hain... have to be always more responsible.... na is paar.. na us paar... The best example being that she gave the money that ma had given her to buy a dress to Ruchi....

BTW this is my opinion and view point. But yes Ragini I am beginning to love! 😳

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
gambi thumbnail

Ahhh...Shekhar is really shy and introvert, isi liye i don't think he will confess so soon. By the way, I am loving this shy Shekhar, who doesn't miss a chance to see Rohi happy, and when he does he smiles his million dollar smile...and takes our breath away!!😳

Arre naa..Shekhar is a achchaa bachchaa! He can never be jealous!! Karan is just a bichre hue bhayiyya of Rohini!!πŸ˜†I hope Karan ends up with Anaru, and Anaru gets preggy, while Karan floods the house with baby nappies, toys and delicious food for Anaru. Then, we can see Roshan Ammu,  coming down with a chari, and dhoom machaaofying in the house with Karan!!πŸ˜†

I thought, " Arre Rohini ji aapne phir bhaang pee li kya? Arre Bombayan boys to Adi jaise hai, jo sirf apne shiny baal, sunglasses aur mercedes ke baaremei sochte hai, lekin humaara Shekhar is the lion king of tabela world !!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I think some spoilt rich brat ditched Rohini and phasaofied her in some gundha ilzaam, which is why, Rohini and her family went through a lot of humiliation and insult, and therefore Rohini got traumatized and became compelled to move to Mumbai.πŸ˜ƒ 

I loved that scene!πŸ˜›For the first time, I saw a new side of Ragini!!She did a great job by giving Ruchi the money.πŸ˜›She fulfilled the duty of an elder sister, so I liked that scene!πŸ˜›

There are fifty fifty chances. Maybe she will win, but I think in order to win, she might end up in some blunder and get a hard time. Or maybe she won't win this time, but later she might get another opprtunity to do something big. Maybe then, she will apply her Ragini superwoman-e-sundar-kannya-beauty-queen-actπŸ˜† and will win everyone's heart!πŸ˜›

Arre yaar, abhi to donone shuru bhi nahi ki, so i think it's too early to judge them.πŸ˜ƒ

Not really, because I have been seeing this for years in movies and daily soaps!πŸ˜†Mujhe to in sab cheezo ko dekhneki aadat pargayi hai!πŸ˜†

hehe! This is my fear! Raagini is just too innocent! I hope she doesn't end up in any blunder. I just hope she talks to Fatima about her dreams and asks her help, then maybe Fatima might help her, by showing her the right path...to get the money...I guess..πŸ˜ƒ

P.S-Sorry for the long questions!!😳Arre koi baat nahi yaar! Likkhna to meri naseeb mei hai! Mei jab likkhna shuru karti hu, to koi kasar nahi choarti. Mei to bass beghar samandar ki tara likkhti rehti hu..likkhti rehti hu...likkhti rehtihu...mera nahi hai koi thikaana!πŸ˜†

Enjoy & Love PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

^^Thanksss for appreciting guys!! πŸ€—
Patjhar thumbnail
Sanya, you are most welcome.

Ragini is like her pet name Gini. The person that can make anyone laugh when sad. Yes bubbly and effervescent. I sure am beginning to love her very much...
^^Get in line girl...I was here first πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ..B/c I've always loved her and I'm really excited for her love story!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Its too early for it, he should have control over his feelings. I prefer friendship first and eventually it shud turn to love. the understanding is lot more stronger in this case.

He just made sure if the table was still vacant and not reserved,yes u can say it was the first sign of jealousyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†He ceverly clarified that he is not in the list of Bombayan Boys.It was so funnyπŸ˜† 

Its the case of getting ditched in love. maybe she chose a wrong guy who actually used her but never loved her. Therefore she lost faith over love. They shifted to Bombay so that Rohini can forget her painful past and move ahead in life.

She fulfilled the duty of an elder sister,it was really sweet of her indeed. At times she acts quite immature and next moment she is the most responsible sister.

Oh She has to..Maybe shekhar can help her with the cat walkπŸ˜‰

I can nicely comment on Apu's chemistry with different ladies only.This is a tough job for me.πŸ˜†

Maybe thats is how things happen in reality.. i dont have much knowledge about love and fondness

ShekharrrrrrrπŸ˜›

Interesting questions btw. Keep it up.

Enjoy & Love PriyaπŸ˜ƒ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
>>>> I HOPE he does tell her.. Sasu Maa knows tho Pyaar Ko To Pata chalna chahiye !! πŸ˜‰ I want him to atleast give her a hint and make her realise abt his feelings before Gollu Karan starts off !!!I am sure Rohini will def respond otherwise she will be at a BIIIG loss πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

2. Did you think Shekhar was getting jealous of Karan?
>>>>Not really but he eanted to know what Rohini thinks abt him !! Actually he was tryoing toi read her mind!!! πŸ˜‰

3. What did you think of when Rohini said "what do these bombayan boys think of themselves" and Shekhar said "Mein Bhopal ka ho".
>>>>She was'nt confortable by this Ladke Bade Sheker Ke Mujhe to Chote Sheher Ke ladke Pasad Karthi Hoon => Bhopal πŸ˜‰

>>>>Still no clue what happened in Meerut !!! Maybe them being girls and rohini being the eldest the other in the city neighbours might have got some proposal for her but later found out the boiy was not suitable for her or dur to some reason she was made a society disgrace etc etc .. somthing which was related to her or her character whch made them, leave the city

5. Did you like what Ragini for Ruchi with the class book money? and why?
>>>>She was tryoing to help her

6. Do you think Ragini will be able to accept and win the challenge she made with Nikhil?
>>>>O yes she will def come po big time maybe with a little fall maybe this contest mihgt make her @ 2nd place but then emerge @ first place later on

>>> Nothing can be said right now they both hate each other πŸ˜‰

>>>>>Hmm interesting question !! Yeah to Hona hi hai!! πŸ˜‰

9. How do you think Ragini will get the money she needs for her modeling stuff? Will she use the "wrong way?"
>>>>>No she was disgusted by the phone talk which she started and she has values with her mother has taught so she will definatly follow them and not take the wrong way to get money for the modelling portfolio!!!

Thanks Priya for the questions !! 😳 Enjoyed answering !!