Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well I just caught a new promo....

This week is gonna concentrate on Ragini.Ragini wants to be a model and sahe challenged by that other guy in college that she cnnot become one.Ragini si disheartened and complains abt life as to why they dont have enough Money...On that radha advises her and gives her hope!! 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sharmii, thanks for your update on the promo.

From what I have seen till now, Ragini or Gini as they call her, sounds like a full of life girl, a shade immature, but with a wealth of maturity hanging behind that happy-go-lucky bindaas aatitude. Yes she will listen to her mom as she loves them all.

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you ji!

I'm excited to see this! I think Gini is definitely a bit immature for her age - as Autumnji said. But can you blame her? Her mother and sister have always taken care of everything. She's never had anything to worry and everything has always been handed to her on a "silver platter". She, like everyone, just wants to be normal...fit in...and doesn't understand why she should have to be seen as any less than her peers...that too, due to a thing as simple as money. Of course, Radha will step in and soothe her...assure her that this is simply one of the lower moments in life...but one day, they will all rise out of this.

Very much looking forward to seeing Radha's reaction on this one, and I can't wait to hear what she has to say...I just love the dialouges!

Thanks again Sharmi!
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know Sharmii! 😛 So, I guess Ragini's clothes will be designed by Rohini!! Wah wah ramji jori kya banayi, do behno ki!! 😆 😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks SHarmii for the update !! Yeah Gini wil get the taste of life somtime in due course!!! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sonuds interesting ... though i am interested in the stories of all the girls, but every monday my heart craves to see more and more of shekhar!!! ufff yeh pagal dil!!!
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: thesaint148

sonuds interesting ... though i am interested in the stories of all the girls, but every monday my heart craves to see more and more of shekhar!!! ufff yeh pagal dil!!!

I'm completely smitten too K!  Atleast meri katha likhne ke bahane I get to watch all the scenes again! 😳

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IndianPari

I'm completely smitten too K!  Atleast meri katha likhne ke bahane I get to watch all the scenes again! 😳

and we get to relive all the scenes with your katha payal .... thanks for all the hard work and long hours u r putting into writing such wonderful posts .... 👏
svetlana21.. thumbnail
ya ragini is dumb but with a mother like radha to handle her she ll b able to deal with the harsh reality