MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hrithik Roshan in Krazzy 4

It's raining item numbers in Krazzy 4. It started with Shahrukh Khan, then Rakhi Sawant and now, it's Hrithik Roshan. It seems that producer Rakesh Roshan is leaving no stone unturned to promote his movie.

Hrithik Roshan said in an interview that his number in the movie is better than SRK and Rakhi's. What do we smell here? Probably papa Rakesh Roshan had saved the best for his son.

Check these exclusive stills from Hrithik Roshan's item number in the movie Krazzy 4, starring Irfan Khan, Juhi Chawla, Arshad Warsi, Rajpal Yadav and Suresh Menon.

Kasampiya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its nothing like that. The truth is whatever project Hrithik steps into is bound to be a HIT and after all its an item number. He has done PHD in all sorts of dancing.

He is right, his version of Krazzy 4 is lot more better. First time when i saw him I was like " WOOOWWWW".
Leo thumbnail
No!! He is alsways misquoted in the media!! He would never be soo rude to a senior actor and especially one of them whom he admires and is a fan of!!

Exactly Ananya!! Whatever he steps into, turns out to be special because of his presence!!

I remember...when Hrithik's item number came on TV, I just screeched like mad for sometime!! 😆 Edited by Leo - 16 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he neva said dat his 1 is da BEst>> he is very simple n Humble>>> dats y he is so G8>>> Hrithik item number is juss awesum he is gettin better n better>> krrish>>>>d2>>>> JA>>>>Cinthol ad>>>>>now dis Kkraazzy item number>>>