Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

This one looks as if he had lost some of his hair because of hypertension. His forehead looks like broad and he looks weary. The dyed hair is catchy; it could have been lightened a bit. Black as usual makes him look unpredictable.

This one will be my favourite. Definitely one popular eye-candy...It seems like he has thick curly hair. The hair color is suiting him here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sohniye- thumbnail
omg yessss, i love him in the second pic, he looks like a greek god, i love hiiiiiiiiiim so muuchhhhhhhhh 😳
Leo thumbnail
The second picture is better! I think curly hair suits him more than straight hair!! 😳
And yeah, is that Anahita Shroff, the Dhoom 2 designer in the first picture??
marz thumbnail
The second pic is much better! I like his hair long and curly!!! And Leo, that lady in the first pic is Neeta Lulla...she was the designer for Jodhaa-Akbar. 😊
Leo thumbnail

Originally posted by: marz

The second pic is much better! I like his hair long and curly!!! And Leo, that lady in the first pic is Neeta Lulla...she was the designer for Jodhaa-Akbar. 😊

Oh! Thanks for correcting me!! Both these designers look a little same for me!! Neeta Lulla is a great designer!! She did an awesome work in Jodha-Akbar!! Kudos to her!👏