world through ur eyes!i

Tabi_tabbsum thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hello gyuzz!

tell the one thing which u do if u r able to handle the whole world...only one...this is not a game but  apost 2 know thd wat is world according 2 u....πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xox.iloveyou thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

if i can control da worl i would make it a better place to live. cuz now a days ppl are dying getting shot and all for da most stupidest reasons. some of dem dont even have a point. 😑 i would try n make dem all go to jail wid NO BAIL!

and i'll try to reduce global warming. im sick and tired of da weather change.

pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice Topic,πŸ˜› This a great way to share our ideas and show our self and the meaning of what and how we want to see earth from our prespectices and eyesπŸ˜‰

😊If i can control the world the only thing i would want to do is make peace around the world filled with friends and family who care about each other...πŸ˜ƒ

😳I would also like to help the needy and make donations to hospitals and give away basic neccesties to those who annot afford...πŸ˜›

*there are so mamy contributions we can make and do so many things, cuase little can make a big diffrence,you just have to have hope and believe*

sumeet_here thumbnail
hmmmm...i think world is not a nice place...i think the place which we take as hell is actually earth...id rather b in the heavens with god and yea not to forget the ANGELS πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
pure_choclate thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumeet_here

hmmmm...i think world is not a nice place...i think the place which we take as hell is actually earth...id rather b in the heavens with god and yea not to forget the ANGELS πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

i totally agree with youπŸ˜›...I mean whats the point of living when you know your in danger or it is eitehr your love -one😭😭...It hurts a lot

anni_23 thumbnail
If i cn control the world i wud like 2 spread lot of happiness n love everywhr:)
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
If I cud I would love to bring smile to evryone face
pure_choclate thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam azhar

If i cn control the world i wud like 2 spread lot of happiness n love everywhr:)

well hey, with happiness sorrow also comes with it😊...You cannot stop that...Its written in faithπŸ˜›

anni_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pure_choclate

well hey, with happiness sorrow also comes with it😊...You cannot stop that...Its written in faithπŸ˜›

Yup i knw tht but itz ma opinion tht luv n happiness widout sorrow if i cn control world u knw nuthng iz impossible 😊
sumeet_here thumbnail

Originally posted by: pure_choclate

i totally agree with youπŸ˜›...I mean whats the point of living when you know your in danger or it is eitehr your love -one😭😭...It hurts a lot

Yea...it gets even worst when u start hatin urself for no fault of yours...life is surely very bad.....well i cant draw any conclusion as am jus in my teenages...but life sure is 1 big battle!!😭