Article--Nausheen out but not down

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

N ausheen Ali Sardar has been ousted from Mr and Ms TV. The actress, still known for her goody-goody act in Kkusum, was evicted in the buzzer round. Sardar is clearly unhappy because she says she danced, acted and dubbed to stay in the con- test. The buzzer round, she claims, had more to do with luck. Unhappy "This round had nothing to do with talent," she says indignantly. Wasn't she aware of the round before taking up the show? Apparently not. But Sardar adds that she had a good time and made a few friends. Ask her about her new style statement and Sar- dar laughs that there's nothing new about her red hot pants. "I guess my Kkusum image overshad- owed the real me." She's now all set to co- host a reality show for Sahara Samay along with Swapnil Joshi. Arranged Marriage, she says, is somewhat like a Shaadi.com on the tube. Marriage on the tube Sounds quite similar to the Madhuri Dixit-hosted Kahiin na Kahiin Koi Hai. But Sardar maintains that 'couple meetings' will not happen on air in Arranged Marriage. Sardar is ready to make her comeback as an actress but doesn't reveal the name of the soap. All she'll say is that it isn't pro- duced by Balaji Telefilms. She's also looking for- ward to two more films but insists that she will never quit the tube because, "tel- evision is more secure than the movies."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what are u serious ....who else got out with her ....??? anways thanx for the article
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her. well, i love aashka, too. she left..i started watching just b/c of them.

well, other too look forward too r karanvir, shilpa,swapnil only.
Edited by ashpat - 16 years ago
madhy thumbnail
GRR all my favts r out..now😑 😑 😑

Ashka & chetan..i thout ASHKA was really fantastic in dubbing round infact thr scene was too longer den any one nd she dubbed brilliantly.i jus luved her scene thr nd thr dialogue reagrding madhur & sonali's husband.πŸ˜† but got out over priyanka baasi whose scene was jus too short wit swapnil but swapnil was no doubt grt..
den my only hope left was kkussum but wat im hearing now dt she also out.. 😑 πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

i jus hope now shilpa nd manoj stays 😭 😭 😭   
madhy thumbnail
i think in dis show public should be given a right to judge on dem as dis is Mr & Ms TV contest😳
-Mansi- thumbnail
Oh! Tat means she n Karanvir r out!!! 😲 no!!! Edited by *mansibhatia* - 16 years ago
madhy thumbnail
if manoj aka karan gets out i'll stop watching it 😭 😭 😭
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *mansibhatia*

Oh! Tat means she n Karanvir r out!!! 😲 no!!!

no it must be on the basis of individual scoreπŸ˜•

amz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
noo way manoj is still in 😳 but if this carries on there is no chance he will survive 😑 😑 so annoying 😑
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nooooooo....i...just....watched...it....for....her....n...ma noj!! 😭