2008 B'wood Queen -- next queen in acting

Poll

b queen of 2008

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ukpeepz thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well I think It is between Kareena and Priyanka orAsh because......they are better in acting and they have good movies...se below

Kareena with Tashan, Roadside Romeo, Kambakht Ishq, Golmaal Returns and Main aur mrs khanna.(going watch all her movies this yr)

Priyanka with LoveStory 2050, God Tussi Great Ho, Drona, Fashion, Dostana and Chamku. (im going to watch all her movies this yr cause they are all interesting)

Ash with Jodha Akbar(which is proved a hit) and Sarkar Raj.(watched JA but not going to watch SR coz luks boring)

comment and ur opinnions...so Who do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyw0man?¿? thumbnail
Priyanka Chopra, can't wait 4 Love Story 2050, Fashion and Dostana ðŸ˜ƒ 😳 Edited by prettyw0man?? - 16 years ago
ukpeepz thumbnail
U kno why i put my headline @next queen in acting@ it is because u guys sometimes just choose actresses jus coz there are pretty ......for example ppl jus think deepika or kat will be the next queen of b'wood...well i think not b'coz they havnt proved in their acting yet..even sonam so plz giv ur answer thinkly. it really takes yrs to improve in acting.

kat has movies like race(which her acting was disaoppointing), her upcoming are singh is king a comedy and main yuvraaj.

soz deepika is not in the list becuase she is just a newcomer and it is abvoius that she not gonna improve in her acting....well deepika has bachna ae ..... well she not the main ...it is ranbir's movie and the girls are suporting.

sonam not in the list even coz she is a newcomer...well she has dilli 6 but i dont if that is going to release this yr and also srk rab ne bana di jodi...(well i think sonam will imporve faster than deepika somehow)

sorry if i have said offensive thing about ur fav actresses
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

to me, rani is always the best actress but both kareena & priyanka also have my vote because they act really well too.😃

Except Katrina all are good actors. Priyanka has Drona, Kajol has U, Me, Hum, Aishwarya already had a massive hit in JA, Rani has Kunal Kohli's next, Kareena has Tashan.

Other than these Deepika has Imtiaz Ali's next which is a female dominated film and Sonam has Dilli 6. So let us see.

Mistyy thumbnail
now it is Kareena's turn

she is doing every thing this year...Tashan (hot and sexy), Golmaal (comedy in behanji avatar) and also Amir and Raju Hirani's next "Idiots"

Edited by piya_y116 - 16 years ago

Is 'Idiots' releasing this year? That is going to be one interesting film.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Is 'Idiots' releasing this year? That is going to be one interesting film.

That is a movie name?? Who is starring in it??
Mistyy thumbnail
Amir and Kareena are starring in it, but ya even i am not sure about when it is releasing..may be next year since they haven't even started shootin for it (i think) 😕

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

That is a movie name?? Who is starring in it??

I got it.... I think it will be Kareena's year...