Do u have power of taking decision?

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

sOme peOple think, that we decide best fOr Ourself but sOme ppls prefer that wat Other decide fOr us, that may be the best judgement.. speacially in case Of Love while they stuck sOmewhere Or have any prOblems in deciding, what tO dO..😊

either the prOblem is hOw much cOmplicated, what dO yOu prefer.. dO yOu share yOur prObelm with yOur friend Or make sOm1 ur lOve Guru OR dO yOu just belive On yOurself and dun even think abOut what Other candO in such case..😊

dO you have power of taking decision? OR Do yOu prefer Others tO decide best for yOu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well I'm always open for suggestions from other people like close friends and family but I guess at the end I will think about what I think is best and go for that... but yh friends and family suggestions would be a lot of support... so basically I wouldn't make the decision on my own or leave it to be made by someone else... but come to a decision together with myself and people who are close to me...
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I do seek my elders opion or suggestion but at the end decision is always mine so there are no regrets in my life
cool_pooja thumbnail
I defintly ask for advice etc but it is not nesscary i will follow it. In the end we all make our own decisions and im also one of dem! 😳 But dere is no harm in hearing different viewpoints!
.noone. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

I defintly ask for advice etc but it is not nesscary i will follow it. In the end we all make our own decisions and im also one of dem! 😳 But dere is no harm in hearing different viewpoints!

Poojaji I completely agree with you at the end its us who decide

* A P P L E * thumbnail
i take my decisions myself weather they're about love, crush, parents love or anything. i prefer my decisions but it does'nt means i dont ask from others, what to do. 😛
* A P P L E * thumbnail
i take my decisions myself weather they're about love, crush, parents love or anything. i prefer my decisions but it does'nt means i dont ask from others, what to do. 😛
Sameer_111 thumbnail
depend on the situation. sometimes, you wont find courage in yourself. sometime, when you hurt baadly in love, you are not able to take any decision or just not even able to think what to do. 😊
.noone. thumbnail
Till now I have not faced this type of situation but as I am always confident so I guess at the end final decision will be mine and I guess nobody can influence that
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
small decisions i can take it myself..but major ones i prefer taking advice from family and friends.. 😳