March 25th update-Sumit stikes again!

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

*Chandz, it makes me soo jealous, seeing that your update is colourful, so I made my comment colourful too! Huh!*😆

Guys, TB Completes 1 WHOLE YEAR tommorow! So wheres the party??

Sumit is really getting onto my nerves, and if I start to comment on him, than beware, a list of things comming..maybe looks like we should start an Epi discussion, which obviously will be filled by comment by MOI! 😆 I will think about it...really need it.

OK, about the sooo called PSP that was during Janki's time, Pareshjee, can u mail me one too, I want to show it to friends! 😆 And say, this is the PSP that was espicially made for Janki, they will be glad 😕 😆

OK, so Sumit is yapping on the Janki -Vrinda thingy and haila...VM saying things like Pj is much better, cuz he raised Janki, but than if she had never given Janki to him, than he would have never raised her 😕 😆

Ok, so most of the things are SVJ talk, which really is boring, was it the before the 1st break? I would miss that.

Haila...DPBH! Koki is BACK! But still, Koki is still nice, and would give her the price for best saas, no matter what! And Indu is uncommentable! Kareli! Bhavs...kya aap bhi naa...todha toh deemak lekar ayi...cuz at times, it is not nice to act dumb.

RoBin were rocking as usual, so are you saying that Rohit(*Was gonna write Robbir from Kasturi instead*) 😕 script got rejected? Well, Rohit, its much better to watch the mahabarat, rather than write it down on paper.

VM & Samdhan(Indu) scene was like Indu talking to Nisha...but with a bitter side 😕

Haila...kitni baar, USA...kabhi UK bhi aajaya karo!😆

HAHA...SaJan getting reintroduced...looks like an akward feeling there! 😆

Urrgghh...I dont want Janki to go...but after all, Dilwale Dulhaniyaa Lekar hi ayange!

Thanks Chandz 👏

Edited by *Shifali* - 16 years ago
sharala thumbnail
and the lies deepens.......
tfs
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awww sam and janki separated for a while
blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.so may be sajan will get married again coz of sumit.robin also needs to get sum space hope they show more of them. 😊 what if janki becums pregnent in this situation? 😆
rubinarj thumbnail
its good if janki will go with sumit fr a while it will change the storyline and will start moving ...i am tired of sumit track
shaikhfm2 thumbnail
i liked the flashbacks today, of smriti and sumit 2day. i think she looked pretty in them. They don't actually make a bad couple u know.