Super Dancer - Part 2

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

22nd march 2008

in part 2 of super dancer audience get to select the super dancer by SMS and not the judges and their scores (is this is a better idea?πŸ˜•) and they have chosen 12 solo and pair dancers out of the thousand entries. host adds, the winners will not only win money or price but a chance to dance in a film by sa re ga ma. then she introduce us to the 12 solo participants.

host calls malavika and asks her about the new system - letting the audience vote. malavika replies that she thinks letting audience to vote is a better idea, because pple were upset that she didn't choose them ect. next judge is lalitha mani and the third and final judge is jothilakshmi, they added the song kaana karunkkujila when she entered the stage and jothilakshmi did a little hip move.πŸ˜†

vanthitha (chennai)
she danced for the song nee varum pothu from mazhai. she is very pretty and dressed well for the dance😍 all the judges agreed that vanthitha's dance wasn't that heavy, but her expressions were very good.

michael (kovai)
michael danced for song from new (not too sure). he danced pretty well. however, malavika liked his style, attitude and ofcourse his long hair. lalitha mani said his performance was good, but jothilakshmi said sorry.. he danced well but he didn't show good expressions.

preethi (kovai) preethi danced well for the money money song.  malavika liked her smile and she also danced with a lot of energy. lalitha mani pinned the point that she didn't complete all her moves - she was rushing. jothilakshmi said she liked her dance but she didn't use the space fully.

prabhu (kovai) prabhu danced for remo song from anniyan. host arrives and says that she and him are similar in one way (weight!!πŸ˜‰). lalitha mani asked him whether he danced heavily for the song and that he chose a good song, but he didn't dance heavily. jothilakshmi liked his dance.

apoorva (chennai)
apoorva danced for nanarea from guru. apoorva is classical dancer. malavika said that she danced gracefully and lalitha mani said that she resembles a famous dancer and she danced like bhanupriya. then jothilakshmi praised her further by saying that she danced like padmini and she looks like a mezhuku thiri pommai.πŸ˜‰

vinothkumar (chennai) he danced for vaada vaada nanba from sivakasi. vinoth answered that he should have danced heavily, when asked the question whether he danced heavily. malavika said that his hair disturbed his dance and lalitha mani told him not to wear shoes when dancing for these kind of songs. jothilakshmi said she liked his dance.

guru lakmy (nellai) she danced for variety of different songs and she only danced for a samll amount of time and malavika told her that she deosn't know what to comment on. lalitha mani told her to improve in the next round and jothilakshmi told her that she danced well, but she should dance for longer time.

sunil kumar (selam) sunil danced for the song romeo attam potta. maliavika said that he liked his attitude and he danced well. lalitha mani said that she liked his style and that he tried hard. jothilakshmi questioned him about how did one move and that he almost broke his nose trying one other move.πŸ˜†

abhirami (madhurai) danced for mampalama mampalam song. malavika calls her master and he partcipated in SD 1. all the judges liked her dance. jothilakshmi said abhirami.. abhitami.. ippadi kalakitiyedi.. kalakku kalakku nnu kalakittiyedi.. thuluriyedi eppadidi..!πŸ˜† 

antony (chennai) danced for a variety of different songs. malavika asked him whether he tried in SD 1and he replied yes. she said she liked him. lalitha mani said that he was giving flying kisses to malavika and jothilakshi goes and tells antony to take his shoes of to check whether they have skates.

caroline mary danced for different songs. and malavika said that she liked her mango shake.πŸ˜† and all the judges also liked her dance.

rajesh (thiruchi) danced for combination of different songs. malavika said that he didn't use the stage fully because he needs to use the whole space when doing stage dance. lalitha mani said he did well in some place and not in other and jothilakshmi said that he didn't put force to his moves.

that's all..now it's up to the audience to vote till saturday and 3 participants will be leaving!!πŸ˜ƒ

voting information

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Started already??? Cool. Thanks tamil for the infor and updates 😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sri πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Those 3 judges are very weird, if one of the praise one participants, the other 2 says nagative comments, and it goes on like that πŸ˜•
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks meli for that update. malvika is becoming boring with her silly comment. all the time saying the dancers lack energy. i do wish she will learn a few more useful phrases and comment something different! πŸ˜‰
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lol jas, it was Sri who did the update not me πŸ˜‰

you are right..Malavika is boring but the funny is that..whatever she critice the others about...when herself dance on stageshow...she make the same mistakes 🀒 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the info/updates Sri. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Let's see what SD2 have in store for us. I got fed up with SD1 - esp with Litna's toothpaste free ad girl. I cannot remember her name. πŸ˜ƒ   She always made the same move, and Malvikka is going on and on about her!
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
apologize meli, you do somany updates that i automatically thank you. sri thank you...sorry for not noticing you did the update.

you are right meli, malvika is no great shakes as a dancer... and this week she sat through the programme sulking... i thot that was because the other two judges were sharper in their observation!!!
jenim thumbnail

Thanks for the super update with Pictures, Thamizhan.
I missed the show last week.

So, they have changed the entire program structure, more like American Idol?! This way there won't be any golmaals.... hopefully  πŸ˜‰  And Malvika is back again?!! hmmm...

Lalithamani is a seasoned choreographer and I'm sure her comments will have some credibility.. Erstwhile jive star Jyothilakshmi danced on this show? wow.. I surely missed it then! She is definitely sema kattai than Malvika.. πŸ˜†

mellisai thumbnail

jenim, unga kaila thirupi update panura poruppai
opadaikiren.. thanks for the comments.πŸ˜ƒ

jenim thumbnail
Thamizhan..
First of all, neenga ivlo azhaga thamizh-la solli irukkeenga! πŸ‘ Brit raised kid aa irundhuttu, yeppadi ivlo nalla thamizh pesareenga? I hope when my kid is your age, can write tamil, at least in English, the way you did.. seriously!

When I logged in, I was hoping to read your update (with pics) for this episode also, Thamizhan. 'Cos I got to see only the last half of the program this time. If you're busy with exam preparations, put this update on the back burner. This is definitely not more important than studies.. enna right aa? πŸ˜‰

My comments on the second half of the 2nd episode follows..